Status: !Please comment!

Forever

That Night

"I wish you would've let my hair dry first." I complained loudly but Jordan ignored me and continued to lead me out through the garage and to my silver 2003 Chevy Tracker. He tossed me the keys and got into the passenger side while I climbed into the driver seat. There was no was he was going to be able to drive without getting lost. I cranked up the vehicle and backed out of my drive way and headed towards the highway. While driving the 10 miles it took to get to the small town of Benton, Jordan decided to turn on and blast the radio. We both started singing along loudly to whatever song came on. He reached over and grabbed my right hand off of the steering wheel, startling me and almost making me swerve into a passing mailbox.
"What the fuck!" I screamed over the music and he looked over at me innocently as he placed my hand on his thigh and intertwined our fingers together. There was no way possible I could be mad at him doing that since the only thing that happened was that my stomach filled with a million of butterflies.
We finally got into town and it took 20 minutes of driving around the one road that only had 4 places to eat: Pizza Hut, Diary Queen, Sonic, and Subway, that we didn't want to eat at any of those places. I drove back to the highway and started the 20 mile drive to the next city over, Bossier City, and there was definitely a lot more options to choose from. Another 30 minutes passed driving around the city before Jordan and I finally agreed on eating at China Flag, a Chinese food buffet. We went inside and got assigned our booth and as we sat down the waitress asked us what we would like to drink.
"I'll take Mountain Dew, please." Jordan told her as he stood up quickly, ready to go pile food on a plate.
"I'll have a coke." I told the waitress, hurried up and got up and followed him where the plates and hot food stationed at.
I didn't want to leave his no matter what so I followed him around the restaurant, grabbing my plate and just took whatever food I wanted as we passed it. If he stopped to put something on his plate, I stopped right behind him. It he went to the next food station, I went with him. I feel like if I left his side for even a second he would be gone forever, as if I wouldn't be able to get back beside him.
We walked back to our booth just as the waitress was placing our drinks on the table. We made conversation as we ate, talking about anything that came to our minds, laughing at each other whenever something funny was said. A couple of times we laughed so loud that the manager of the restaurant had to personally come and tell us to be quiet or we had to leave because we were disturbing the rest of the customers.
"I'm going to get some more food. You want anything?" He asked me as he slid out of the booth, standing up. I pondered for a second and then smiled big.
"You can get me a vanilla icecream cone!" I said excitedly as I pushed my plate to the other side of the table, finished with the food that was on it.
He was only gone 5 minutes the whole time but it was absolute torture for me. I instantly missed him like crazy, I needed him back beside me. I needed to feel his presence, see his big brown beautiful eyes that stare deep into my soul and make me feel as if I'm floating on clouds. I needed him back sitting next to me in this booth so I could smell his amazing fragrance, the one I have been craving since the day I met him. Once he finally slid back next to me in the booth I wrapped my arm around his side and pulled him towards me.
"Is it weird that I missed you more than I ever have... even though you were only gone for less than 10 minutes?" I bit my lip, feeling stupid for asking as I took the ice cream cone from him as was he handing it to me. He laughed at my question and ended up smiled big, which only made me smiled like a weirdo because I swear his smile is the most gorgeous one I've ever seen.
"It's not weird at all baby.. Because I missed you like crazy too." He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead and stared to eat his plate of food.

Finally we were finished eating and got up and made our way to the front, paying for the meal, which only ended up being $23.67, which I offered to pay for and stubbornly kept telling him that I would and he didn't have to. Jordan finally just put his finger over my lips and told my sweetly, "Jessica, you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend.. I know you don't know how everything is supposed to go, but I will pay for everything and I will spoil you... And baby, there's no way that you can stop me so you better just learn to like it, pipsqueak." He winked at me as he handed the cashier the money while I crossed my arms against my chest and slightly pouted.
We headed out to the car and he grabbed the keys from me, ran to my car and jumped in to the drivers seat. I climbed into the passenger seat and he slammed his hands on the steering wheel.
"Where's Walmart?" He demands to know and then forced me to tell him, and to go inside with him so that he could buy me whatever he thought I would like, which ended up being 5 new pairs of panties, 2 bras that matched, 3 new pair of shorts and 3 shirts to go along with them, a box of black hair dye, the kind of shampoo and conditioner I've told him I wanted before, a couple of cellphone cases and a couple packs of cigarettes.
Basically stomping my feet while we walked around and acting like an immature little kid, he still refused to not spend money on me. We made our way to the check out line and he wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning down and putting his forehead against mine.
"You're even more stubborn in real life baby.. I love it." He whispered before leaning down and planting a small kiss on my lips which only made me melt on the inside and give in and let him buy all of those things.

After leaving walmart Jordan insisted he spend more money on me and I started to get irritated.
"There's nothing else to do baby! Let's go home!" I tried my hardest to convince him but he wasn't having it.
"Let's go to the movies!" He suggested and just as if he had me wrapped around his finger I was driving, heading towards the theatre. He paid for us to watch 22 Jump Street but barely 20 minutes into the movie we started making out like a couple of crazy teenagers in the very top row of the theatre for the whole movie.
After leaving the theatre we walked by a Auntie Anne's pretzel stand.
"Oooh, baby.. Can you get me a pretzel?" I surprised Jordan and myself as I asked.
"What did you just ask me, Jessica?" He questioned me, not believing his ears. My hand reached up and pressed against my stomach as it growled.
"Will you get me a pretzel... Please, baby?" I smiled my most cheesiest smile and he grabbed my hand, rushing me into the tiny building. He bought me a big soft pretzel, two cheese sauces, and a big raspberry lemonade while getting himself a pizza pretzel and some lemonade as well. We ended up eating our food while we walked back to my car

The drive home was extremely peaceful. We had music playing and Jordan was holding my hand on the middle console. I looked over to the clock and was really surprised by what time it was.
"Is it seriously 7?! We left at 12!" I exclaimed loudly as I reached over and turned the knob to the radio and turned down the music.
"Time sure flew past babe," Jordan told me as he quickly took ahold of my hand again.
"I was having a lot of fun with you, baby." I looked over at him and smiled and then put my eyes back on the road.
"I was having a lot of fun with you too, babe. Everything is so perfect now that I'm with you." He lifted my hand and kissed the back of it and my stomach instantly went crazy as my face heated up and a red tint covered my cheeks.
"Everything is perfect with you here too, baby. Everything is much more amazing than I thought it would be... I'm so glad you came." I told him with a big, teeth showing smile on my face.
"I'm so glad I came too, my love." He reached his free hand over and turned the music back up.

Once Jordan and I got back to my house it was 9 o'clock and almost all of the lights were out. We walked through the front door so we wouldn't wake anyone up and went straight to my room. I slipped my shoes off with my feet and sat on the bed.
"I have to poop baby, I'll be back." Jordan announced and I let out some laughter. He closed the door behind him and I bit my lip, looking in the bag of things he had bought me today. I stood up, stripped off all of my clothes, threw them into the dirty clothes basket that was against the wall. I reached into the walmart bag, grabbed a pair of red laced thongs, slipped my legs through them, and adjusted them to make them comfortable. I reached back into the bag, grabbed the laced red bra that matched my panties, hooked the latch in the back and slipped it over my head. I pulled my breast up so that they sat in the cups of the bra perfectly. I looked around the room in a hurry and gasped excitedly whenever I found the bottle of lotion I was looking for.
I placed one of my feet on my nightstand and squirted lotion on it, placing the bottle down, rubbing the lotion on every inch of my leg, making sure I rubbed all of it in good. I put my leg down and put up the other one and did the same thing. I then squirted some lotion into my hand, rubbed it all over my stomach, getting where I could reach on my back and using the rest of it to rub in to my arms. I went over to my vanity, grabbed my deodorant, and reapplied it on my armpits. I took my hair brush and brushed out my hair, letting my long wavy hair fall against my back and over my shoulders. I grabbed my makeup bag, touched up on my makeup and then added a thin line of eyeliner on my top and bottom eyelid. I applied some lipgloss and put everything away.
I listened for any noises coming from the bathroom and didn't hear anything so obviously he was still doing his business. I opened up the drawers in my dresser and searched every single one until I found the light pink laced night gown. I slipped it over my head and raked my fingers through my hair to fix it. I then went over to my bed, fixed it by pulling the sheets back into space and making the comforter neat. I fluffed the pillows next and climbed on to the bed as I heard the toilet flushing.
I laid on my side, propping my head up with one hand and spreading one leg out straight and bending up the other leg. I heard the sink water start running and I hurried up and stretched out both legs, crossing them and leaning a little bit more on my back. I heard my bedroom door knob start to turn and slowly the door opened and Jordan stepped in, completely unaware of the sight he was about to see.
Once he turned to look at me his eyes widen and his mouth opened wide, shocked at what he saw. Without taking his eyes off of me he closed the door, lifted the knob until he heard a 'click' and locked the door. I could see the budge in his jeans get bigger and I giggled a little.
"Hi, baby." I said in a soft, sensual voice.
"H-hey, babe.." He stuttered as he slowly made his way over towards the bed, slipping his shirt over his head and throwing it to the ground. He stood in front of the bed and just stared. I let out a little laugh.
"What are you waiting for, baby? Come and fuck me." I sat up right, leaned towards him and motioned him to come here with my finger while I bit my lip. I certainly didn't have to tell him twice because the moment words left my mouth he unzipped his jeans, pulled them down and tried his hardest to get them off with his shoes still on. Frustrated, he took off his shoes and threw them on the floor, followed by his socks and finally his jeans. He instantly jumped on the bed and crawled his way towards me, grabbing the back of my head, pulling me in towards him and kissed me harder than he had before. I slid my hands up his chest and returned the kiss with just as much force as he was giving.
With his free hand he pressed it against my chest and pressed me back so I would fall back while he landed ontop of me, without breaking the kiss. Our tongues were in a heated battled with each other as his hand found it's way inside my nightgown and began fondling my left breast, and then moved to my right. I wrapped one of my legs around his waist and lifted myself up and grinded my hips against his, feeling his dick getting harder.
Somehow he slipped my nightgown over of my body without me having to do anything. Almost instantly his hand was under me, messing around with my bra strap, trying his hardest to unlatch it. His other hand was running up and down my inner thighs, every so often it would run across my panties making me buck my hips up against him.
Once he finally got the hook undone he ripped my bra off, throwing it to the ground and started kissing down lower. He stopped on my neck, sucking and biting hard as he started to squeeze my left nipple in between his fingertips. I moaned a little, bucking my hips up at him as his hand ran across my panties again.
After he was satisfied with the hickey on my neck he kissed lower, licking my collarbone as he passed it. He scooted his body down so his face was hovering my breast. He kissed me right between the two boobs and looked up at me a if he was asking permission.
"Come on baby..." I moaned and he popped one nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and flicking it. He took it between his teeth and pulled on it, making me moan louder. He put his attention on my other nipple while I took my hand and reached it into his boxers, exploring inside and finding my way to his dick. I wrapped my hand around it, feeling how it was already half way hard, just like it was that morning. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft as much as I could and began rubbing my hand up and down slowly, liking how it made his hips start to slowly hump my hand.
Using his foot he reached up and grabbed ahold of his boxers, pulling them down and slinging them somewhere else in the room.

Jordan began to moan on my nipples, bucking his hips into my hands. He scooted himself lower, forcing his dick to leave my hands. He sat up and before he had the chance to do anything else I sat up quickly and pushed him back. He landed on the palms of his hands and held himself up. I adjusted myself, leaning over and kissing him hard on the lips, then only to break the kiss by pulling on his bottom lip hard. He let out a small moan and I kissed his jawline down to his neck and his collarbone down to his chest, and finally his stomach and I kissed on his belly button. I took my tongue and pressed the tip right below his belly button and dragged it hard down lower until I got to his dick.
I took his now fully hard dick in my hand, examining the whole 8.3 inches. I slid my hand down to the bottom of his shaft, keeping his dick standing up straight. I looked up at him and smiled big as I took the tip of my tongue and pressed it at the very tip of his head. He automatically groaned, throwing his head back. I circled the tip of my tongue around the whole head, making sure all of it got touched. I slowly leaned my face down and wrapped my lips around the head, engulfing it all in my mouth and began to suck on it hard, letting my tongue flick against it everytime it came back into my mouth. I took it out of my mouth and let the ball of my tongue ring press against his shaft and ran it all the way down, and all the way back up. I started to plant kisses down his shaft and every time his dick got a kiss I would stop and suck on that very spot. I could tell he was enjoying himself because he was slightly thrusting dick in my mouth. I put my mouth back to the tip and let the head enter my mouth again, and this time I slowly started to inch the rest of his dick inside. Every inch that couldn't fit in my mouth was being rubbed by my hand while I sucked and slurped on the rest of it. He groaned and bucked his hips up hard, accidentally thrusting his dick all the way to the back of my throat and I started to gag. I sat up while coughing and he sat up straight.
"Baby oh my god I'm so sorry! It just felt so good I couldn't help it!" He said while he patted my back.
"It's okay baby, I knew it was bound to happen." I told him and smiled.
"Well... Now, it's time for me to pleasure you." He said with a very sexy, sexual voice. He pressed his hands against my shoulders hard and made me fall back onto the bed. He climbed on top of me, stopping at my hips. He took his hand and wasted no time in ripping my panties down and throwing them on the floor. We were both completely naked and things couldn't feel more perfect.
Jordan's hands went between my legs and he spread them as far as they could go and he adjusted himself to where his face was hovering above my hot, wet pussy. He took one hand and ran it across it, taking two fingers and spreading my pussy lips. He leaned in and just barely let his tongue flick against my clit. I let out a moan and I wiggled my hips trying to get closer him. He laughed and placed a finger on my clit and immediately started to rub it fast. I moaned loudly, lifting my legs and placing them on his shoulders. He took the finger off of my clit and I almost wanted to scream at him but almost instantly he replaced it with his tongue, circling it fast and flicking it every so often. He took a finger and traced the entrance of my pussy, making me moan and buck my hips. He entered the finger inside of me and slowly began to pump it in and out of me while he sucked on my clit. I was thrusting my hips into his mouth and moaning quietly whenever he slipped another finger inside of me and began finger fucking me faster and faster. I was going crazy and I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me and I guess he could tell because of my moans and he stopped fingering me. He licked down my pussy and shoved his tongue inside of me and began to rub my clit with his finger. His tongue felt so much better inside of me than his fingers did. I started to buck my hips faster and harder into his face, making sure his whole tongue was inside of me. My orgasm began to build up again and this time I wasn't going to let him stop. I wrapped my legs around his head and pulled his face into my pussy as he rubbed my clit faster and dove his tongue into me deeper.
My orgasm swept over me with shocks of warm, exploding pleasure and I couldn't help but to moan out loud and I probably moaned too loud but I honestly didn't care. He climbed his way back all the way on top of me and began kissing my neck.
"Are you ready baby?" He asked me, nibbling on my ear lobe. I panted, and licked my lips.
"Yeah, baby, fuck me... Fuck me now." I moaned. He reached one of his hands between us and grabbed one of my legs, putting it on his waist and took ahold of his dick. He rubbed the head in between my pussy lips so that my juices would get all over the head. He pressed it against my clit and rubbed it gently. Frustrated, I thrusted my hips up towards him and he laughed a little and ran his dick down my pussy and then placed the head at the entrance of my pussy. He looked up at me and stared at me in the eyes and I had no choice but to stare back. I bit my lip hard and he leaned down and gave me one hard kiss before pressing the tip of his dick inside me. I let out a groan, his dick felt much bigger than it looked and only the tip was in. He groaned also as he began pushing his dick deeper into me, barely only having the head inside.
"Fuck... You're so fucking tight baby.." He said, taking his dick back out and then pushing it back in, pushing more of it into me. I bit my lip harder, trying to hide the fact that it hurt.
"Just put it in baby, real quick... Just do it." I told him as I adjusted myself a little bit under him. He looked at me and nodded, grabbing the leg that was wrapped around his waist and placed it on his shoulder, and he took in a deep breath.
I watched him and inhaled deeply too, knowing that this was about to hurt. I starting to count to 3 in my head...

1....

2....

3...

He thrusted his hips into me as hard as he could, finally breathing out as his dick slammed practically all of the way inside of me. I screamed out, almost regretting the decision.
"Are you okay baby?" He asked me, letting his dick just sit inside me as he felt the walls of my pussy tightening around him as it adjusted to the size.
"Yeah.. Baby, I'm fine.." I lied, but the pain was slowly going away. He just stayed there for a couple minutes before I started to grind my hips up towards him, wanting him to start fucking me.
He slowly started to move his hips, thrusting his dick in and out of me. The pain I was feeling slowly started to turn into a lot of pleasure and I moaned each time he thrusted into me. He took my moaning as a good thing and he started to thrust into me a little bit faster, letting my leg fall back on his waist while he put my other leg on the other side of him. He placed his hands on my hips and began quickening his pace, but making sure that it wasn't too fast. He leaned down and sucked on my nipples and I reached my hands around his back and pulled him closer to me. I wrapped my legs around him tighter and began thrusting my hips into him, trying to match his thrust. I couldn't take it anymore.
"Ugh... Fuck... Baby, fuck me faster!" I moaned and right after I said that the grip on my hips tightened and he began pumping his dick in and out of me even faster. I moaned louder and faster as I bucked my hips up towards him. He grabbed my hips and tried to lift me but instead dropped me back down on the bed. He wrapped his arms under me, lifted me and scooted down the bed, only leaving my back laying on the bed while he placed his feet on the floor. He took my legs off of his waist and put them in the air, placing them together. He held on to my legs to thrust his dick inside me even harder.
"Oh baby, fuck! Harder!" I moaned and my wish was granted as he began to pound into me harder and harder. I took my hands and began to pull on my nipples as he pounded me. An orgasm began to build inside of me and I started moaning faster and louder, which only made him go even harder. Soon enough, the warm shocks of pleasure were being shot through my body and I could feel the walls of my pussy tighten around his dick as I came all over it.
"Did you just cum baby?" He asked while he continued to fuck me.
"Mmm yeah baby, you felt it?" I moaned.
"Yeah baby, yeah that was so hot."
A couple minutes went by and took his dick out of me, backed away from me, grabbed my waist and turned me around so that I was leaning on my stomach against the bed. I held myself up with my legs on the floor. He took his hands and spread my buttcheeks and then slapped my ass real hard.
"Oh! Baby!"
He slapped my ass again.
"Mmm baby! Fuck me!" I screamed. Jordan took ahold of my hips and just slammed his dick inside of me and began pounding my ass harder and faster than before. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as he fucked me. He grabbed ahold of my hair and pulled it hard, using it so he could thrust into me even harder. I never knew how amazing that could feel and it surprised me as another orgasm built up in me, but before it could come he took his dick out of me. He walked around the bed and sat down on the edge.
"Come here baby." He said and I got up and came towards him.
"Ride my dick baby." He told me while he placed his hands on my hips and I climbed on too of him, putting either leg on each side of him. I reached down and held his dick up as I slowly sat on it. He let out a moan and started sucking and biting my neck. I bounced up and down, loving the way I would sit up so that his dick almost came out of me and then slam my ass back down so that every inch entered me. I started to do that really fast and he squeezed my hips, holding me in place as he began to thrust his hips up as fast as he could.
"Ughhh I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed and I leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth.
"Cum baby, cum inside my pussy!" I moaned in his ear and he picked me up, turned me around, laid me back on the bed and began pounding into me as fast as he could. His thrust started to become sloppy and he slowed down, only to slam into me, pause, slam into me again and again and again.
Suddenly he slammed into me one last time making sure that every inch of his dick was inside of me and he groaned loudly into my ear as I felt a warm sensation being squirted inside of me.
"Mmm baby, that was so hot." I moaned as he just laid ontop of me, breathing heavily. His dick stayed inside of me as I felt it getting softer.
"Baby, let's cuddle." I suggested and he climbed onto the bed putting his head on the pillows and grabbed me, pulling me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me as my back faced him. I could feel his dick touching my butt but I didn't mind, it was actually quite comfortable.
"I love you, Jessica." He whispered into my ear and it sent tingles throughout my body.
"I love you too, Jordan." I snuggled back against his chest, feeling his chest go in and out as he breathed.
We both ended up falling asleep quickly, and more peaceful than we ever have before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like that, huh? ;)