Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Change Me

I, Kade Masters, am nothing important. I never was. Not to anyone. Not even my parents. The people who were supposed to protect me, were my natural enemies. My mom was a workaholic. All she did was work work and work. It was like she totally forgot she gave birth to me 17 years ago. But I couldn't blame her for staying gone all the time. She was married to Satan himself. My dad. An abusive drunken asshole who did nothing but drink and get violent. There would be times where he would beat me until you couldn't even tell it was me. And my mom wouldn't even acknowledge it. I was like her escape. I got the beatings and she would escape Scott free. And I hated her for it. I hated them both.

School wasn't any better. I was seen as the emo fag. I was skinny and short. I had no muscle what so ever. But the good thing is, I never got bullied. Well physically anyway. I would get snarky comments now and then but no one bothered me. I had only one friend. Believe it or not, he was my teacher, Mr. Carlile. Ever since my freshman year, he's looked after me. I could consider him my best friend. I wasn't shamed of it either. Although there was something off about him, I never questioned it. Because I liked the feeling of having a friend.

See? Nothing special. That is until I met him. And he would change how I saw the world. He would change me.