Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Final Words

The ride on Alan's back was quick but I didnt like it. I felt as if I couldn't breathe. But thankfully it was over. We entered Chris's house and went straight to the dimly lit living room. I was wondering what had Chris so upset. And why he wouldn't tell me. I started to think...maybe it was about me? What if he'd gotten bored or found someone else? I was too attached to him to handle him leaving me. What did I do wrong??

My thoughts were immediately interrupted when Alan's phone rang. He quickly put it up to his ear.

"Austin what is going on?" He said quickly. I thanked him silently as he asked the question that's been on my mind since we left. There was a brief pause before Alan's face contorted into sadness and shock.

"What!" I exclaimed, tired of not fucking knowing anything.

"Alright...I'll tell him" Alan said, slowly hanging up. I looked at him, waiting impatiently. He just stared at me and I started to freak out. What was so bad that he couldn't tell me.

"Alan your scaring me" I said to him. He sighed before speaking.

"Well...Balz and Ricky were out, just looking for Danny because they heard about the fire. And they came across a cemetery" He said. I was confused. What's so bad about a cemetery? Alan must have figured I was confused by this so he continued to speak. "And they came across a grave..and a casket...and the grave.. was marked Adam Masters, Rose Masters-Anderson..and Kade Masters" That caught me off guard. So they found a grave marked with my name and my parents names. That didn't seem so bad. And a...casket. I gulped as my heart started pound. I started shaking, too scared to ask the question burning in my mind but my mouth had worked on it's own.

"What was in the casket Alan" He looked away from me.

"Your parents were in it" He said quietly. Immediately I had froze. Everything inside me had stopped. But I felt this feeling of...pain? I've felt pain but I've never felt this before. I wanted...to rip everything apart. My entire body started to shake as this alien pain began to throw...I wanted to cry..and scream..and just everything. I hated my parents...but the second I heard...I just..felt so..hurt. There was a pang of hurt that went through my hurt and it physically hurt me. I clutched my chest my breath started to come out shorter and shorter. I felt as if I was breathing through a straw. Alan looked at me panic.

"Kade?? Are you okay?" He asked, grabbing my shoulders. I shook my head as I started to gasp for air frantically. I couldn't find the words to speak. He pulled my body to him, my back pressed up against his chest. His arms were around my torso as leaned into him. My heart was racing in my chest.

"A-alan I c-cant breathe!" I choked out breathlessly. I felt like my airways were closing up. I gripped his arms as I tried my hardest but every little bit of air I got felt like it wasn't enough. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks as I felt the pain inside me boil. The more it boiled, the more I felt as if I can't breathe. Alan pulled out his phone as he held me close to me. I honestly felt like I was fucking drowning.

"Chris! You need to get your ass here now!!!!"He shouted into the phone. "I don't know I think he's having a panic attack or something just get here!!!" Alan threw the phone and put his arm back around me.

"Baby listen to me okay? Breathe with me" He spoke firmly. I shook my head vigorously.

"I can't!" My voice came out in a whisper. His arms tightened around me.

"Yes you can. Just try. Please just try" I tried to match his breathing patterns and found it to be harder than I thought. But as the minutes ticked by, I felt myself slowly getting more air. I never loosened my grip on his arms.

As soon as I got my breathing back...the tears came on force. I couldn't stop them from spilling. I whimpered as I turned and buried myself into Alan. I felt him kiss my head as I started sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Kade" He whispered sadly. So my parents who never gave a fuck about me, who hated me, were dead..because of me. I hate them but why is it hurting so much? Maybe because I always clung to that little bit of hope that things would change. That they would love me and appreciate me. That we could actually have a normal happy family life instead of this fucked up life I was forced to endure. They were silly hopes but they were always there. And now..they will never happen. No chance because they were gone. And that's what is affecting me so much.

~~~~~
I opened my eyes slowly and for a second I couldn't see. My eyes were heavy with sleep and from crying so much. I gently lifted my head and noticed I wasn't in the living room with Alan. Instead I was in a bed. I felt the satin sheets and I knew this was Chris's room. I tried to move but I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped tightly around my waist. So I lifted my head and looked up, seeing a sleeping Chris. He looked so peaceful. I smiled before laying my head back on his chest, nuzzling it. He moved a little and I heard him yawn a little. I lifted my head again and saw him opening his eyes slowly. I crawled up his body until our faces were eye level.

"Hey" He whispered to me. His voice was thick with sleep. Instead of speaking, I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips. He kissed me back with sleepy passion.

"Go back to sleep" I said as I pulled away. I gently stroked his cheek before I spoke again. "I'm just gonna get some food" He nodded to me and we leaned in to kiss again. I then crawled out of his huge bed. I saw my shirt laying on the floor but I didn't bother to put it on. I just walked out the room quietly and made my way down the hallway to the stairs. I heard hushed voices as I walked down the stairs. I figured it must be the guys. I walked towards the kitchen and sure enough, Ghost and Ricky were sitting at the table. I smiled weakly at them before going to the refrigerator. They didn't say anything. Probably didn't want to upset me, about my parents. I sighed as I remembered I no longer had parents. I looked around in the fridge and saw that there was some pizza. I took it out then walked over to the microwave and put it in, waiting patiently.

"Where's the big man at??" I heard Ghost ask me. I turned and leaned against the counter.

"I told him to go back to sleep" I answered quietly. I turned to the microwave as it beeped and got the pizza out. I went to the table and sat next to Ricky. We sat in silence for awhile as I ate my pizza. That entire time I tried to keep myself together. I didn't wanna break down in front of them. Or anyone.

"Where are the others?" I finally broke the silence. Ghost was texting on his phone but he looked up.

"Out looking for Danny" He answered simply. I nodded and smacked Ricky's hand as he stole a pepperoni. We chuckled at each other but I let him have it.

"Is..Chris the only one you know..with special gifts?" I was ultimately curious because Chris made it clear that there were others who had gifts.

"Only one I know of other than Chris is this guy named Andy Biersack. We met a few times because he's friends with Chris and Austin. But he keeps to himself." Ghost had sat his phone down.

"What does he do?"

"Well he can see the past with one touch. Anything he touches, if it has any kind of history, he'll see it. For example, if someone was kidnapped and there was blood or something left behind, if he touched, he'll be able to see and hear everything that happened. He says it's like a movie playing in his head." Ricky explained to me carefully. That was really cool honestly. To be able to see everything that happened in the past. But I had another question.

"How far do Chris's abilities go? I mean Angelo said he's called Motionless for a reason" Both Ricky and Ghost grinned at each other.

"He could stand in one spot and kill you just by looking at you. His mind is the key. Once I was being attacked, because I was just turned so I honestly had no idea what to do. But Chris simply just stared at the guy. At first nothing happened but soon blood started spilling out every hole possible on his body and he just started screaming in agony. Later I found out Chris were expanding his organs one by one until they all just basically exploded in his body" I flinched as Ghost finished talking. I had to admit that was cool yet disturbing at the same time. And gross.

"How come he used his hands when you guys fought it out with Danny?" If his mind was the key, by use his hands.

"That's because it just wasn't one person, there we're multiple. So his hands just added that extra strength in his assault. I don't know how but it works." I pondered that as I sat my plate in the sink.

"Later guys" I said has I headed for the stairs. I walked up the steps and down the hallway, walking to Chris's room I peeked through the door. He was sitting on the side of the bed with his head in his hands. He had lit the fire place so I knew he was upset. He always lights the fire place when he's mad or something. He was shirtless so the way the fire illuminated his tatted body had me swooning. The only thing he wore was a pair of black jeans. I walked in quietly and closed the door. He didn't move so I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He brought a shaky hand up to mine and rested it.

"I'm sorry" He whispered to me. His voice was full of pain and sadness my heart broke a little. So I moved in front of him and kneeled down, moving his other hand from his face. His cheeks were wet and his eyes were slightly red. I sighed and wiped his cheeks off. I almost wanted to cry. He looked so broken and...honestly guilty.

"Don't cry Chris" I whispered as more tears rolled down his cheeks. All I wanted to do is hold him. Just keep him away from this fucked up world and just comfort him.

"I brought you into this..it's my fault Kade and I'm so sorry" His voice was hoarse and just...hurt. I shook my head and held his cheeks in my hands.

"No..it's Danny..this is his fault. Not yours." I whispered to him but he shook his head.

"I'm the reason he's like this! I killed Ash and I destroyed him!" My heart was breaking as I watched him break down in front of me and honestly, I couldn't stop the tears from coming. "I fucked everything up! And now I'm putting everyone I care about in danger because I screwed Danny up and ruined his humanity!" I pulled him to me as he started sobbing. Why couldn't I be in place? He didn't deserve to feel this pain. I wanted to feel it for him. I just wanted to take it all away from him.

"No matter what Chris...we will get through this together. I promise" I said as more tears rolled down my cheeks. I stroked his hair until he called down enough. He just...was so delicate right now. He had shoulder the burden of killing his best friend's lover and then losing his best friend, who spent years plotting to ruin him. And now that Danny is back, Chris is struggling to protect everyone he loves and his busting his ass, tiring himself out trying to fight back. And what's worse he has a pathetic human boyfriend to protect, in which he blames himself for my parents dying. Chris had so much on him I find it hard to believe he has anymore strength left inside of him. So from this moment and on, I'll stand by Chris's side..and shoulder this burden with him.
*****

After I managed to get Chris to calm down completely, I wandered off in search of Ricky and Ghost while Chris showered. I found them sitting in the living room joined by Angelo. He smiled sadly at me.

"How you holding up?" He asked me carefully, not to upset me. I shrugged as I looked at my shoes.

"Fine...which cemetery did you guys..find them in?" I asked quietly. I needed to know in order to say goodbye. Angelo looked at me wearily before answering.

"One off Brice road..why?" Dammit...he must have known I was up to something. But I shrugged it off.

"Curious...just wanted to know where we should bury Danny if I don't burn him alive" I joked as a distraction and it worked, Angelo cracked a smile and then turned his attention to Ghost and Ricky. With that I slipped quietly out the room and towards the front door. I looked around and spotted Chris's keys sitting on the small table with an empty vase. I grabbed them and quietly opened the front door, praying they didn't hear me. I walked over to Chris's car that was sitting in the driveway. Unlocking the door, I slipped in and pushed the key in the ignition. The quiet engine purred to life and I circled around to the thankful open gate. I looked both ways before turning the corner and speeding down the road. I looked out the window as I drove in silence. I didn't even make it a mike before I saw a figure in the road, panicked, I slammed on the brakes with a gasp and the car screeched to a stop. Breathing hard, I squinted my eyes and saw Sweeney Todd standing firmly with his arms crossed. I sighed in relief as I got out but it was replaced with anger.

"Ghost what the hell man?!?" I stalked up to him, pissed off.

"I'm taking you back Kade" He said calmly and he grabbed my arm, dragging me back to the car which I fought instantly.

"Let me go Devin! I have to see them!" I shouted angrily at him.

"Yeah well it's gonna have to wait because Chris will go ballistic if you go" He said as we approached the car. I yanked my arm away from him as he opened the passenger door.

"I'll be fine!" I snapped at him.

"I doubt that Kade. Your not going" He crossed his arms firmly again. I wasn't giving in.

"Devin they're my parents! Come with me if you have to!" I looked at him with pleading eyes and I saw him sigh. He took a minute to think then he nodded.

"Fine. But your dealing with big daddy later. He won't be so happy and will probably choke me telekinetically" I smiled before giving him a hug. He hugged me back tight before letting go and walking around to the drivers side.

***
As we were driving, I looked at my feet and noticed a black object laying there. I bent over and grabbed it. It was a gun with the inscription "CMC" on it with elegant cursive. If Chris was this almighty bad ass what did he have a gun for?

"Ahh you found his toy" Ghost chuckled. I turned and looked at him.

"Toy?" I hardly saw a gun as a toy.

"Yeah. He replaced the bullets with wooden ones. Comes in handy in a fight. Back in the day Chris was very sadistic. He loved to play with the assholes who would turn against us. Shoot them in different body parts as torture" I cringed a little at his words. That seems a little harsh and not like Chris at all. But then again, it's someone of your own kind trying to destroy you. Hell I'd torture the motherfucker too.

We approached the cemetery gates and Ghost stopped in front of them. It looked like an abandoned cemetery really. The arch of the gate was black and had twigs and vines around it like decoration. The letters on the arch were either broken or covered so I couldn't read it. Something out of a Halloween movie. I got out the car and decided to slip the gun in the back of the waist line of my jeans, carefully putting my shirt over it. Without a word, I followed Ghost, guessing he knew where to go. As we walked deeper into the cemetery, I noticed the head stones were chipped or broken. It was definitely abandoned. This place was in horrible condition.

Ghost came to a stop and I peeked over his shoulder. There was a man dug hole that was a perfect rectangle, a few feet deep. I gazed up and was paralyzed with fear as sure enough, there were three names. Mine, my moms and my dads. Carefully, I walked up to the hole and looked down. There was a simple black casket laying there, closed. And I wouldn't dare open it. Instead I just stared.

"You weren't always the best parents" I began softly as if they were standing right there. "In fact..you were the worst fucking parents ever...mom..you never did anything for me. All you did was constantly abandoned me at the wrath of dad. Ignored me while I cried for you. Didn't even so much as blink an eye. And I hated you for it" My voice was eerily calm but I could fill the tears swell up in my eyes but they never left the coffin. "Dad...you were the worse. You made my life a living hell. You ridiculed me and beat me just because I wanted you to love me. You have tortured me for years and never once did I ever thought you loved me. I'm not gonna stand here and pretend I'll miss you...because I won't. Instead of treating me like a son you treated me like nothing. Like I didn't deserve to live. But I still clung to the hope that one day, you'll see me differently. See me rise above it all and make something out of myself. Be better to people I care about than you two ever were. "The tears blurred my vision but I kept going. "I hate you both...but I love you because you were my only parents. Only ones I would ever have...and it sucks, that you won't be here to watch me prove you wrong..." I stared at the coffin a little while longer before turning away from it, leaving the past memories behind me and in that casket with them. Ghost put his arm around me and pulled me close. We stayed silent as we walked. After a few minutes, Ghost stopped dead in his tracks. I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked him quietly. He was staring ahead and I followed his gaze. My heart stopped beating in my chest as I saw those vicious blue eyes staring at me.

"Mmmm Kade....your looking delicious as ever" That British cocky accent sent shivers throughout my body. I felt Ghost gently push me behind him as a growl ripped through his throat.

"Kade....run"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi :)