Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Seduction

The next day, I woke up alone. I yawned as I sat up and looked around the room. I figured Chris was downstairs with the others. Even though we talked last night, I was scared to death of Chris. Yesterday he was the vampire you'd expect to see, angry and fucking scary as hell. I pissed him off pretty badly. And I just felt even more guilty. I didn't wanna see anyone or face anyone because I was just too ashamed and guilty.

But I was thirsty and hungry, so I just put my headphones in and turned the music all the way up to avoid conversation. With my head down, I headed off to the kitchen, letting slipknot fill my ears. I kept my eyes to the floor as I entered the kitchen. But I looked up briefly to see Chris and Alan sitting at the table. Seeing Chris, my gaze went back to the floor. I felt the tears swell up but I held them back. I went to the fridge and got a bottle of water, an apple and some yogurt. Grabbing a spoon I turned to go back to the steps but I ended up bumping someone. I looked up and saw Alan smiling sadly at me. I just looked down and walked around him as a tear fell. The song had ended and I heard this between the switch.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" It was Alan snapping at Chris. But a new song started so I just went back to Chris's room. I crawled on the giant bed and flipped the TV on to NCIS. At lease Gibbs will hopefully distract me.

I dug into my yogurt, more hungry than I had thought, as I watched the TV. After I had finished everything, I threw the trash away and laid on the bed, curling up on my side as I gazed at the TV. A few minutes passed and the door opened. I looked over briefly and saw that Chris has entered. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at me. I just reverted my attention back to the TV.

"You can come downstairs..they arent mad at you" He said softly. I'm not buying it. I almost got their friend killed.

"Doubt that" I mumbled lowly. I heard him sigh before coming over, grabbing the remote and turning the TV off. I looked up at him with an irritated expression.

"So uncalled for" My voice was low.

"There are a lot of things that are uncalled for but they happen anyway" I rolled my eyes at his response and turned the other way. He sighed again and I felt my arms being grabbed and I was forced on my back. Chris crawled on top of me and pinned my arms above my head.

"Get off!" I snapped at him as I tried to fight but his grip was iron.

"No" He whispered before nuzzling into my neck.

"Get off me right now Chris! R-right now C-Chris...oh god.." I trailed off into a moan as his lips kissed my soft spot on my neck and was sucking hard, surely leaving marks. My body shuddered as I felt tingles swimming throughout my body. His hands tightened around my wrists as I felt his lips travel down to my collarbone, leaving warm kisses. He was between my legs so he moved slowly, brushing up against my awakened erection. The way his body felt against mine...how he fit so perfectly between my legs was sending waves of desire through me. And him restraining my arms only made me want him more. I whimpered as I started to become painfully hard.

His hands slowly released my wrist and they traveled down body to the hem of my shirt. I felt his fingers hook under it and he pulled it off me, throwing it to the side. I looked up at him and he gazed lustfully at me, making me blush. I kept my legs resting on his hips as he sat on his knees. I let my fingers rub his arms as he unbuttoned my jeans. I felt my nerves going haywire as he pulled them down my legs and I immediately closed my legs, scared that he'll reject me.

"Shhh..don't hide from me" He whispered in my ear before taking the lobe between his teeth. I had this very unfamiliar feeling in my chest. It was a strong feeling. Very strong.
I took in a vulnerable and shaky breath as he spread my legs back apart. I grabbed on to his shirt and pulled it above his head, swooning as I took in his glorious body. Chris then laid his chest against mine, keeping on hand on my leg and the other was palming me through my boxers. I moaned out a moan of pleasure and frustration as he teased me.

"Chris.."I whimpered as he grabbed my cock through my boxers and began kissing my neck and chest.

"Yes love?" He said ever so innocently.

"S-stop teasing" My voice came out sounding so breathless and it only made him chuckle darkly. I dug my nails into his back and began to drag then upward as he slipped his hand in my boxers. I felt my body explode in warm pleasure as his hand wrapped around my cock. He stroked me slowly but my body was shaking just from his touch. So many emotions were swimming through me as he touched me, I couldn't make sense of what they meant. The alien emotion felt strange..but I liked it.

"Baby.."He whispered against my neck as he kissed and bit. His hand tightened as his stroking began to pick up. His touch was sending waves of pleasure and lust so much that I was going crazy from it. The moans spilling from my mouth only motivated him to go faster.

"Chris..ugh I n-need more!!" I whined to him pathetically. He then grabbed both of my wrist with his hand and pinned them above my head. I watched in shock as he ran his tongue from the base of my dick to the very tip. I began to squirm around as he kept repeating his action. It felt so fucking good I never wanted him to stop. His tongue was wet and warm and just ugh!!!

"God yes!" I panted as Chris took me his mouth. He sucked slowly as he went down, taking just a little more each time he did. The way his lips were wrapped around my cock sent me into overload. I felt this heat began to build up and I felt as if I wanted to explode. I knew I was close.

"Mmm ready to cum baby?" He smirked at me as his mouth left my cock, making me whimper.

"Yes yes yes!!" I sounded like a fucking slut. What the hell was he doing to me!?

"I don't think you deserve it baby" He ran his tongue over my slit and I shuddered immediately.

"Please Chris! Please let me cum!" I begged and pleaded with him as he teased my cock with his tongue.

He put his mouth back around my cock and started to suck me roughly. I was screaming and crying out as my dick kept hitting the back of his throat. I was on pure fucking ecstasy. I gripped his hair and began to thrust my lips upward to meet his throat.

"I'm cumming oh fuck Chris I'm cumming!" I screamed before I shot my load right in his mouth. I kept my grip on his hair was I laid there, taking in sharp breaths and shaking from my orgasm. I whimpered and jerk as Chris pulled his mouth off my very sensitive cock. I looked at him through tired eyes and saw him smirking as he wiped his mouth off.

"Feel better baby?" He asked and I replied with a tired hum. He smiled before leaning down and pressing his soft lips against mine. I kissed him back slowly and lazily. I was really fucking tired.

After he pulled away, Chris put my boxers back on me like a gentleman.

"Thank you" I whispered before turning over and falling asleep with this alien emotion still inside me.
****

3 weeks after the cemetery incident, I remained a good boy like Chris wanted me to. 4 months I've known him, and my feelings grew stronger and honestly I was scared. Because I was so attached to him. I never wanted him to leave me. In the short amount of time he has had this big affect on me that's just scary and unexplainable. But I liked it. I still didn't know what my emotions were building up to but I liked it a lot. It was like..I needed to be with him or I would be nothing without him.

Ever since our moment of intimacy, Chris and I could barely keep our hands off each other. Every moment we were together we would keep giving each other kisses and cute little nibbles. Even with friends, I was always in Chris'a arms. Angelo called it the rainbow phase. But it wasn't a phase, I just loved being with Chris. I felt complete and happy when I was near him.

But Alan ended up dragging me out the house, when Chris finally gave him permission to that is. We ended up at the mall because Alan wanted to go shopping. I held his hand as we walked around the crowded mall.

"Why couldn't Chris come??" I asks as he dragged me into a store called "Intensity". I looked around and I saw that they had some nice stuff in here.

"Because you need some space from Chris. In other words I want you all to myself today" I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing his cheek. If not Chris, I adored Alan more than anyone. I saw a blush creep on his face that was as red as his ginger hair.

"Alright alright gingy" He smiled at me and we walked towards the jeans, my arms still around his waist. Resting my chin on his shoulder, we gazed at the jeans.

"Since you and Chris are heading towards full blown sex, I suggest these" Alan mumbled.

"Alan!" I hissed at him, completely embarrassed. He giggled and snuggled against my chest. I sighed at his cuteness and kissed his cheek before looking at the jeans. He was right, the jeans were really nice. They were black skinny jeans with studs lining all the pockets.

"I'll get them" I said as I grabbed them. We then wondered off towards the more classy sections. Chris was a sucker for suits. He loved them so much and to be honest, it was hard not to jump on him when he wore them because he just looked so fucking hot.

Finally after what seemed like hours, I settled on the jeans, a plain black button up long sleeve dress shirt, a light grey button up vest and a new pair of black Vans. Alan accused me of trying to seduce Chris.

"I don't need to seduce..Chris can't resist me" I giggled as we held hands and walked out the store. We ended up going to multiple stores to fill Alan's shopping addiction. And we had worked up an appetite.

"You promised me food!!" I whined as we exited another store. Alan rolled his eyes at me but smiled anyway.

"Alright let's go get something to eat" I almost did backflips at his words.
****

We stopped at a pizza place and order just a regular pepperoni pizza with a side of bread sticks. Intent on keeping me longer, Alan insisted we eat at the pizza parlor. I almost protested but realized how much he missed me, I gave in to his request. So we found a two person booth in the corner and sat down before digging in.

"How are things with Austin?" I asked before taking a bite of pizza. It was pretty delicious but Alan's was better for sure.

"He's being a pain in my ass because I pester him about seeing you" He giggled and I shook my head with a grin.

"Well if you've been pestering him. Then wouldn't you be the pain in the ass?" I asked and he kicked me under the table. I winked at him.

"I hope Chris becomes a literal pain in your ass" I almost choked on my pizza. No he did not just say that to me. I stared at him wide eyed and my mouth agape. Alan was staring back at me, attempting to hold in laughter.

"I'm so telling Chris" I mumbled.

"Good then he'll finally give you what both of you want" He commented.

"Alan!" I exclaimed, embarrassed but he was so right.

"What? Don't deny it! I hear what you two do when Aus and I stay over" I covered my face as I turn red all over. This can not be happening.

"What did you hear?" I mumbled, not taking my hands off my face.

"Just you practically screaming his name like some god" He said ever so casually. I groaned before letting it go and eating.

Just as we were finishing up, Alans phone began to ring. He looked at it and grinned. Then he answered, making sure to put it on speaker.

"Chris dear!" Alan exclaimed cheerily. It was so fake!

"I want my boyfriend back" He said and it made my heart flutter. Just the little things.

"No he's mine. You can't have him" Alan grinned at me and I covered my mouth, giggling.

"I want my Kade!" I heard him whine and honestly it was the cutest thing ever.

"Alright alright we're coming back" He pouted before hanging up. I smiled at him as we got up to leave. I put my arm around his waist as we made our way to his car.
*****

Chris was waiting by the gate as we approached and my heart started jumping as a grin spread across his face. Alan stopped a few feet away and we both got out. I opened my arms as Chris came and picked me up, kissing my lips with a twirl. I smiled against his lips and pulled back. The alien emotion was swimming through the pit of my stomach.

"Where is my husband?" Alan asked. Chris sat me down but kept his arm around me.

"He's in the house. Come on" Chris smiled to both of us. We got the bags out of Alan's trunk before going into the house. Austin was sitting at the kitchen table, writing something down. Alan went up behind him and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Austin looked up at him with the biggest smile on his face. It was a smile of adoration and pure love. I honestly loved their relationship. There was so much love between them it was like they were meant to be from the start. Like everything Alan went through was supposed to build up to this. This moment. He found his love and new life. The vampire life was meant to be for him. It was his place to shine. And he did so to the fullest. And maybe, maybe everything that was happening to me was supposed to happen. From the start, fate was building me up, throwing challenges at me to make me stronger. And maybe, Chris was the reward. The light at the end of the tunnel. He makes me feel alive instead of dead. He looks at me like I'm this first place prize he's busted his ass to win. Like I was everything he wanted.

Looking up, I see Chris sitting with Austin and Alan. He had the biggest smile on his face. He then gazed at me and somehow the smile had gotten wider. The alien feeling made it's way up to my face making me smile back at him, gazing into his beautiful brown eyes. The feeling was no longer a mystery. I knew exactly what I was feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm horrible at smut. That was actually the first time writing it for guys :) please comment. Thank you