Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Failure

The ride to the factory was gonna take awhile so I took advantage of that. I was sprawled out on the van floor, my head in Alan's lap. I closed my eyes, tired but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. Not until my guys were safe and Danny was gone for good. I just wanted this to be over. I was mentally fried by this entire ordeal. Danny has tormented me long enough. One of us who both of us was going to die tonight. That's how it's gonna be. Was I ready to die??? Fuck no I wasn't. I'm only 18, compared to my vampires who have been alive for hundreds of years, I was merely a child. I had a lot of life ahead of me. But when it comes down to it, will I die to save my lover and my family?? Yes. I would die. Because I love them so much, all of them. My life is worth nothing compared to theirs. Then fought so hard to protect me, and I will return that favor. Even though I may never see Chris again...or Alan or Austin or any of them, it's a sacrifice I'm going to make if it comes down to it. Maybe this was my purpose, to save the ones I love. To give up my life to save theirs. Because they deserve to keep living. I love them enough, that if it's my time to go. To move into the afterlife...then I accept my fate with open arms and I'll die with a smile on my face.

"Do we have a plan?" Alan asked, breaking the long silence. But I kept my eyes closed and just listened.

"We don't have many options. I say, we find the guys and you guys can get them out. While Kade, Andy and I go look for Chris...no doubt Danny has Chris separated from the rest" Austin spoke slowly. He was right. What choice did we have?? Danny has backed us into a corner. The only thing we can do is face them head on.

"Why only you three?" Alan asked, a little panic in his voice.

"Kade isn't gonna be left out. He's made that clear. And plus we need the other guys to be safe and out the way so we can have a clear mind...and also to protect you guys" Austin added quietly. I opened my eyes and looked at Alan. He had tears swelling in his eyes. I knew that...if we lost...if Austin was to die...Alan would lose it. It will drive him insane and ultimately destroy him. I looked over at Austin and he had a saddened expression on his face. Then at Andy, who had no emotion on his face.

"But what if you guys...don't come back?" Alan whispered. My heart was aching as I thought about his words. The chance of us dying was winning. Danny out ranks all of us. And who knows who he has on his side? We were going into this blindly and our chances of survival were getting slimmer. I glanced at Austin whose cheeks were stained with tears.

"Then know....that we love you." Tears began to escape my eyes. Even Andy had a saddened look on his face. I sat up, hugging Alan and Austin to me. I held them tightly, as if to say goodbye. Who knows? Maybe this is a goodbye.

"I love you guys so much" I whispered to both of them as they hugged me back. I had so many emotions going through me I didn't know how to narrow it down.

"Guys get a grip" We all turned and looked at Andy who was staring back at us. There was determination written all over his face.

"Don't let the fear take over. I need your head in the game because I'd like to live beyond tonight. This motherfucker isn't going to win. I can feel it. He will die tonight. I need you guys focused since there is only going to be 3 of us facing lord knows how many vampires" His voice was full of authority...and hope. He had hope. Andy was giving us hope. Hope to walk away, with my guys. And just to live without Danny. Without having to look over our shoulders. To live in peace.

I felt a surge of confidence burst through me at his words and I nodded, pulling away from Austin and Alan.

"Alright. Now that I have your attention. Alan, your going to have to sniff out a scent. Something that will lead us to Ricky and the others. Then you, Tino and Phil will move in with us as back up, in case they are being guarded. Once we get them, you guys get the hell out of there as fast as you can. Then us three will move in and we will look for Chris. Then we will go from there. Are we clear?" Andy demanded. We all nodded in agreement.

Even if it kills me, Danny will die.
******
We came to a stop in the middle of the road. No body moved. It was silent for a little.

"Are we ready?" I whispered, breaking the silence. We all looked at each other before nodding. Andy opened the back doors and we all crawled out while Tino and Phil got out in the front.

"You remember the plan?" Andy asked all of us and we all nodded. This was it. The time has come and it was time to face the fight once and for all.

"If anyone wants to back out...now is the time and we all will understand" Austin spoke and looked at everyone. No one made a move to leave.

"Alright...you three go ahead, we will trail behind you" Andy spoke. Alan hugged me quickly and then shared one quick passionate kiss with Austin. Then they were gone. Austin grabbed my hand and we began to walk down the road.

"Here...I reloaded it for you" Andy handed me a gun, Chris's gun that I used to shoot Danny in the cemetery. I smiled at him and took it.

"Thank you" I said quietly to him. He nodded and looked at the ground as we walked.

"Your one brave dude Kade....a kinda crazy one but brave" Andy commented and I blushed a little. I heard Austin chuckle and squeeze my hand.

"He's always been brave and strong...just needed a reason to be" I glanced at Austin who was smiling at me. I smiled back at him.

"Aus...I wanna thank you. In case this is our last night alive...thank you for looking out for me that past 4 years" He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Your worth it Kade. It's been a true pleasure knowing you. I love you kid" That was the first time he ever said that to me. I smiled brightly at him.

"I love you too Aus" I leaned my head on his shoulder. Then they both stopped and leaned their heads as if they were listening to something.

"They got them let but there is inference. Let's go!" Austin said before slinging me on his back. Oh no...I hate this!! I hate running!!! Just as I was about to hide in his neck we came to a stop. Andy quickly tackled this vampire that had Alan pinned down. I watched as Phil was yanking off chains that held a shed door closed. Tino was fighting another vampire and he was winning. I looked forward and gasped as a vampire came up to Aus and I but all of a sudden there was a hand sticking out from the place where his heart was supposed to be. I stared in absolute shock as the hand withdrawled, the heart of the vampire and the vampire itself dropping to the ground. My gaze went up and I saw a very weak looking Angelo who was glaring at the vampire. I climbed off Austin and immediately hugged Angelo tightly.

"Thank god!" I mumbled. I looked over and saw happily that Phil managed to get the chains off. Before Angelo could react, I let him go and ran over to them, taking the backpack off my shoulders and opening it, tossing blood bags to everyone.

"Get out of here" Andy instructed. Alan came up to me, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back with just as much force.

"I love you Kade" He whispered to me. I kissed his cheek and pulled back, smiling sadly.

"I love you too gingy. Never forget that" A single tear fell from my eye and I shook as I let him go. I was greeted with many hugs from my guys. I was happy that they would be safe now. I looked over and saw Alan and Austin kissing passionately.

"I love you Alan. More than anything in this world. Nothing or no one can ever compare to you. And if...if you don't see me after tonight, just know that my heart is and always will belong to you" Austin said softly as he wiped Alan's tears away.

"Please come home baby. Please" Alan whispered as he looked into Austin's eyes.

"You know I'll try baby." Austin leaned down and kissed him one more time.

"I love you Aus...thank you for everything." Alan slowly backed away from Austin to join the others. They all had heartbroken expressions. The chance of us not walking away seemed to be the only option for us now. I just had this feeling in the pit of my stomach. And it wasn't good. I glanced up at my family and silently said goodbye to all of them. My eyes landed on Alan who blew a kiss to me. I smiled sadly and nodded to him. His eyes were swollen and glistening as he cried. Angelo was looking at me with a torn up expression.

"It's okay" I mouthed to him and his gaze dropped to the floor. I sighed as I grabbed Austin's hand and taking once last glance at them.

"Get out of here" Austin barked at them. A few seconds passed and they were gone. Just like that, my family was gone and I was thankful for that. They were out of harms way.

"I'll check the first floor" Andy said before disappearing. I turned and looked at the raggedy old building. The paint was chipping or turned black and almost all the windows were busted out. I looked at Austin who was looking at me. My grip on his hand tightened.
*****
Minutes had passed before Andy poked his head out the tattered double doors and waved us in. Austin silently lifted me on to his back and crept over to the door. Once inside, Andy quietly closed the door.

"I can hear Chris..."Andy whispered more to me. I looked a him wide eyed.

"Where is he?" I whispered.

"I think the top floor. Let's go" He whispered back and began to lead the way. I tightened my legs around Austin's waist, due to the fact that I could barley see anything. Apparently Andy and Austin could because they walked quickly as if nothing was wrong. Suddenly I heard a door open and I looked forward, seeing a light shining through the door. Then I saw Andy walk through it, Austin and I following him. We looked up and saw a stairwell. Andy wasted no time before walking up the steps. Austin trailed behind him quietly. Once up the two flights there was another door that had 2nd floor on it. Andy pushed the door open and my eyes widened. There was a group of vampires. Austin paused as they looked at us, some growling, others glaring. Austin slowly unhooked my legs from his waist and sat me on the ground behind him.

"Hey guys...care for us to join you?" Andy said before pushing me out the door and slamming it shut. I took that as an invitation to run. Before I moved I heard glass breaking, shouting and things just being torn apart. My heart was racing as I ran up the stairwell. Andy said top floor and I had no idea how many fucking floors was in this piece of shit building. But I didn't stop. I kept running up countless steps, my heart hammering against my chest and I was short of breath. My legs were starting to hurt as I reached the 10th floor but I didn't stop. This was Chris I was running for. I had to push through it for his sake. He was the only thing keeping my out of shape body moving.

As I reached the 15th floor I stopped immediately and gasped. I saw a vampire standing at the top step. I already knew him. That Bruce guy who shoved a fucking chair leg through me and almost killed me. My heart was skipping beats as he smiled sweetly at me. My eyes were wide and I couldn't find the words to speak. He slowly started to walk down the steps and immediately I backed up against the wall.

"I have to admit....I didn't think you'd find us so quickly...but then again I've watched you" The smile never left his features. He pressed up against my chest and I cringed away from him, my breath hitching in my throat. "Your a lot smarter than what you give yourself credit for Kade Silas Masters" My heart stopped in my chest as he spoke my full name. His fingers brushed against my cheek and he forced me to look at him.

"Wheres Chris?" I whispered helplessly. He chuckled before grabbing my arm.

"Well let's go up and say hi to Christopher" He said cheerfully before stalking up the stairs, yanking me with him. I tripped and stumbled over the stairs as I tried to keep up with his pace.

"Slow down!" I shouted at him but he ignored me and only sped up. He was taking giant steps and I was running basically up every step, holding my hands out occasionally to catch myself due to tripping. I saw that we had reached the 20th floor and there were no stairs left. The guy walked over to the door and kicked it open.

"Danny look whose here!!!" The guy cheered and threw me on the ground in front of him. I grunted a little as hit the ground but I lifted myself onto my knees and looked around the room. The room was filled with vampires I've never seen before. The room had giant windows surrounding it and there were various boxes and crates scattered about the room. A giant plastic curtain hung from the ceiling as it blocked the view of outside where the roof was located. Danny was grinning at me as my gaze moved around the room and my heart exploded. There he was. On his knees with his arms spread out to the side. His arms were restrained by chains that were chained to locks that we're embedded in the cold ground. His head slowly lifted. His face had specks of dirt on it and his skin was paler than usual. It was sickly pale. His eyes were swollen and red all around, also they had bags under them. He looked like the life was drained out of him. His eyes met mine and they widened in horror. He immediately began to thrash around but he was just too weak. I stared helplessly at him.

"Danny no!! He didn't do anything!!! Just take me!!" Chris screamed at Danny who just started laughing in Chris's face. Danny shook his head at Chris.

"No no no Cerulli. You knew the error of your ways would come back to haunt you. Now you get to watch your little bitch die" My heart quickened as I looked at Danny, eyes wide. This was it...I was going to die here..whether I wanted to or not...this was it. But I wasn't going down without a fight. I watched as the vampire who brought me here slowly walked towards Danny. I reached behind me and wrapped my hand around the gun that rested in my waist band. I thanked my lucky stars and Andy that it was reloaded. I had my eyes locked on the guy who was speaking to Danny.

"Well done Ben" Danny smiled sweetly at him. Yes..well done Ben...goodbye Ben. I yanked the gun out my waistband and aimed right at Ben. Immediately I fired repeatedly. His body spasmed and he dropped to his knees. I smiled to myself as I saw a hole right through his heart. Danny's face twisted into horror as he watched Ben fall over. The room went deadly silent as all eyes were on me, including Chris.

Before I could react, my neck was grabbed and I was being lifted into the air. I looked down and saw Danny glaring at me, his eyes were blazing with anger and hurt. I gripped his wrist as I tried to loosen his grip on my neck but it proved to be useless because he only gripped me tighter. I felt the air being cut off from my lungs.

"Your going to pay for that" His voice was deadly calm. Then he whipped his arm around and I went flying across the room, the air whipping pass me. I screamed in agony as I crashed into the crates that held the cement blocks.

"KADE!!" Chris's screams echoed throughout the room. I spat the metal like blood out of my mouth as I tried to push myself off of the blocks. My entire body was writhing and throbbing in pain. My arms felt weak and thin, like twigs.

"You shouldn't waste your life on a waste of space like Cerulli!!" Danny screamed at me and I felt my hoodie being yanked. The feel on the cement was yanked away as Danny tossed me back around the room and I smashed into th boxes so hard that they slid back and I smacked the wall. I whimpered as tears began to spill from my eyes as I heard Chris's cries and pleads. I managed to get up on my knees and then I felt a blow to my ribs. I screamed and collapsed back to the ground. I couldn't do this. I couldn't take this pain anymore. I just wanted the pain to stop. For this to be over. And if I was going to die, I just wanted it to be over with.

I was starting to feel immensely dizzy and my vision was getting spotty. I could hardly hear the talking and screaming around me. They only thing I felt was heartbreak and the pain circling throughout my body.

"Kade....I'm so sorry baby...I'm so sorry" I heard Chris crying, he was actually crying. His sobs sounded of heartbreak, pain, and guilt. I turned my head and looked at him. I looked at the man I had fallen so deeply in love with who had bloodshot eyes and non stop rivers of tears spilling from his eyes. I smiled at him as blood began dropping from my mouth.

"It's okay baby...I love you"

Even if it killed me.
*****Chris POV*****
I couldn't bare to see this. I couldn't bare to watch my love being tossed around the room like trash. Every single blow he took, was another knife in my dead heart. Nothing I've been doing, was going to save him. The countless hours put in, countless vampires I slaughtered just to find answers, would mean nothing. Because Kade was right here in front of me, on the brink of death because of me. I was useless, I was completely drained of blood so I couldn't use my power. I couldn't even break free from these chains. That's how useless I was. My entire body shook as Danny dragged Kade by his hoodie, across the floor just to stand a few feet in front of me. Kade looked at me, with terrified eyes as Danny yanked him to his feet. Kade's face twisted into a mixture of pain and fear. My heart was breaking every second this torment was happening. My shirt was now drenched from the tears that just wouldn't stop. My heart was physically hurting and hurt just spread out through my useless body.

"What do you say Christopher...a life for a life?" Danny smiled at me as he put one arm around Kade's neck and his other hand pressed up against his face.

"No...please don't do this! Danny I know your in there!!! You still have your humanity!!!" I screamed at him and for a second, just a second..I saw the real Danny. His face twisted into a frown and his eyes swelled with tears.

"You did this Chris...you took her from me...and now I'm taking him from you" His voice was cold and filled with hurt. This was it...there was nothing I could do. I couldn't save him...I looked at Kade through tear filled eyes. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and saw the one who captured my heart effortlessly.

"Just close your eyes baby..." I whispered to him in a broken voice. "Just close your eyes..." I saw tears falling from his beautiful eyes and I could see the words "I love you" burned into them. And then he closed them so slowly. I'm so sorry Kade. I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much...

I watched in utter,horror as Danny jerked. And the only sounds I heard was the sound of Kade's neck breaking and the sound of my heart shattering into millions of pieces.

"Kade.....No"
♠ ♠ ♠
Nooo not Kade!!!

Please comment :)