Sequel: Infamous
Status: Completed (Being Re-edited)

Reincarnate

Never Alone

Kade POV
I dropped the heart that was in my small hand right to the floor.

******Flashback*****
I was starting to get anxious as Austin and I waited for Andy to check the first floor. I bit my lip and shoved my hands into my pockets as I began to pace. My fingertips brushed up against something circular. Raising an eyebrow, I grabbed my hand around it and pulled the object out. I almost gasped as I saw it was the vile of Chris's blood that he had given me hours earlier. He told me to use it in case of emergencies. The last time I saw him. I just stared at the red liquid.

"Aus..how long does vampire blood stay in your system?" I asked, not turning around.

"Um about 24 hours..why?" He answered me casually. I turned and held up the vile. His eyes widened as he looked at it.

"Where did you get that?!?!" He asked quickly.

"Chris gave it to me...in case I needed it" I said as I unscrewed the cap. I was about to lift it to my lips but Austin grabbed my arm.

"Kade if you drink that and Danny's kills you, you'll turn!!" His voice was scared.

"That's exactly what I'm planning on...look we all know Danny is going to kill me...so let him. And when I come back, we'll kill the motherfucker" I answered simply as I looked in his eyes.

"Are you sure about this Kade?" His eyes burned into mine and I nodded.

"This is the only way I see us having a chance Aus...I have to..for my family and for Chris" He sighed and slowly let my arm go. I gave him a smile before lifting the vile to my lips and tilting my head back, letting the liquid travel down my throat.
****End of flashback****

I felt...I felt power. I felt it coursing through my veins like it was apart of me. I felt as if nothing could fucking touch me. I felt this type of invincibility....like I could take on the fucking world if I wanted to! I could hear multiple voices around me, as if they were in my mind. I could hear the whispers of shock and astonishment. I could feel the shock practically radiating off them. I stared at the blood on my hand, my fangs immediately shooting out. I ran my tongue across them and I felt a rush of adrenaline and power course through me.

"Kade?" I heard the most angelic and velvet voice speak my name...it was so beautiful I was practically captivated by it. My eyes shot up and stared at the beautiful man in front of me...it was so strange...he looked even more beautiful than before. With my new eyes I could actually see his perfection. The beautiful angel was staring at me, with look of shock but relief written all over his face. I could see the glistening diamonds falling from his beautiful brown eyes. Chris...my beautiful Chris. I felt this sense of love as I stared at him.

"Your alive..?" He trailed off and sounded more like a question. I smiled at him and nodded. I walked up to him and grabbed the chain on his left arm and yanked it out the ground, giggling as it came out the ground easily. I did the same to the right and smiled at him before turning around. My eyes zeroed in on Danny and the love was replaced with harsh anger and rage. I felt my fangs grow out again and this time joined by pulsing veins that grew from my eye sockets. I took a step towards him, I wanted to kill him. That's all the voice in my head kept saying...kill kill kill.

"How did you...?" Danny trailed off and I smiled smugly at him.

"Chris's blood..that's how...I drunk the vile he gave me before we entered the building" I clasped my hands together as I slowly paced. No one in the room spoke or even moved. The shock hasn't worn off I see.

"You see...I counted on you killing me Daniel...your lust for revenge clouded your judgment and now here we are...you seconds away from death...you'll get to join Ash..isn't that romantic??" He glared at me at the mention of her name. I smiled as I heard running up the stairs...the footsteps echoing in slow motion.

"Right on time..." I grinned as the door burst open.

"Care if we join the party??" Austin growled. I didn't even feel my feet leave the ground as I ran over to Danny, tackling him right through the wall that led right out to the side roof. We crashed to the ground and he grunted. We both jumped away from each other by a couple feet. I was leaned down into a crouch, as was he.

"I'm impressed Kade..." He mumbled and I smiled. He came at me and swung. Everything moved in slow motion as I watched him. I simply reached out and grabbed his arm, pushing it away as I raised my own fist and punched him right on the cheek. Danny went sprawling to the ground and I immediately jumped on top of him. I pinned his arms down and bared my fangs at him. I laughed sadistically as he tried to break free of my grip but failed miserably.

"What's the matter Danny???" I smiled before connecting my fist with his face. He screamed and I laughed as he both heard a crack. I stood up and grinned as I stomped my foot right on to his leg and he howled out in pain.

"I'm gonna enjoy this" I giggled at him. "But first I need you to stay put so..." I walked over and pulled a flag pole right out the ground. I walked back over to Danny and shoved it through his stomach. He screamed and tried to pull it out but it was too wedged in the concrete.

"Stay" I smirked before walking through the hole Danny and I created in the wall. Andy and Austin had managed to kill most of the vampires...I pouted. They had started the fun without me. I walked over to one and he shrunk away from me.

"What's your name?" I asked, staring at him.

"Cameron...Liddell" He answered quietly. I smiled at him before speaking.

"I'll put it on a tombstone..bye bye" I giggled before reaching into his chest and yanking his heart out. I tossed the heart aside and turned to see Chris, Andy and Austin staring at me. I only smiled at them.

"There is one left" I jerked my head towards the hole. Chris limped over to me and I put his arm around my shoulder and I helped him step through the massive hole. He glared as Danny came into view.

"This could have been avoided Danny...it really could have been" Chris said sadly. I wrapped my arms around Chris's waist, happy to be in his arms after this ordeal.

"She didn't deserve to die Chris!" Danny snapped, blood pouring from his mouth. "But you do...you and that little bitch of yours!" I felt anger pool through me as he said those words. Immediately the thought of fire flashed through my mind...all I could think off was fire...fire fire fire. Danny being on fire...but it was like the thoughts weren't coming from me..they weren't my own, rather someone else's. I tilted my head as I stared at Danny. His face was twisted in fear as if he could read what I was thinking...or was he thinking of it and I was somehow reading it? Either way, fire was on my mind. Fire and anger. This is the man that has tormented me from the started, threatened my family, killed my parents and tried to take away the love of my life. I wanted him to die by fire.

"Kade..?" I heard Chris say cautiously. I quickly snapped back to reality and I looked down, gasping as my hand was outstretched towards Danny...and I could see smoke rising from his skin. What the hell??

"Make it stop!!!!!" Danny screamed a blood curdling scream as he began to thrash and squirm on the ground. But he was unable to move due to the pole sticking through him. I liked hearing his screams for mercy. They were music to my ears. I wanted to hear more.

Suddenly, Danny's body burst into massive wild flames. I gasped as Chris yanked me away from the fire and I stared at him in astonishment, he mirrored my expression.

"What the fuck was that?!?!" I turned to Austin who looked shocked, as did Andy. I shook my head and let my hand drop.

"I...I don't know" I answered honestly. What was that??? All I could think of was hatred and fire. The hatred was from me but the thoughts of fire wasn't. It was like...sent to me or something.

"That's cool...but weird" Andy said to me.

"I think he may be one of us....we'll talk about that later..." I turned to Chris and the feelings of love were back. All I wanted was him. He smiled weakly at me before wrapping his arms around my waist. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him with so much force. Chris slipped his tongue pass my mouth and we fought over dominance. A moan escaped my lips as the kiss was filled with love and passion. As we parted, Chris grazed his tongue across my bottom lip before taking it between his teeth. I giggled as he pulled away.
"Yeah yeah yeah" Andy laughed and shook his head at us. Austin just smiled widely. Suddenly I felt this uncomfortable burn in my throat and this feeling of harsh hunger. I looked at Chris with wide eyes as I clutched my throat. He smiled sweetly and moved my hand.

"It's the thirst baby..." He murmured sweetly and brushed his fingers against my cheek.

"We have some blood bags left...I'll be right back" Andy smiled at me before disappearing.

"Kade is a vampire...I'm still grasping that. Alan is gonna flip when we get home" Austin laughed as he laid a hand on Chris's shoulder.

"Chris" I whined and pouted as I looked at him, batting my lashes. "I'm thristy!!" Chris and Austin laughed at my childish outburst just as Andy returned with the black bag I had stocked. My fangs immediately shot out as I could smell the delicious liquid from here.

"Here we are" Andy tossed a bag to me and a bag to Chris, who needed it desperately. I wasted no time before biting into the bag. I wanted to orgasm right there. The blood had a symphony of sweet flavors that I couldn't narrow it down to just one. As soon as the blood hit my throat, the burning immediately ceased to my relief and the hunger in my stomach began to fade. But the bag was finished before I was. Pouting, I tossed it aside and looked at Chris. His skin was back to the normal smooth pale color and the bags under his eyes disappeared.

"Let's go home" Austin suggested and I was quick to agree. Home sounded best right now.
*****
We took Danny's car since everyone was too tired to run, excluding me. I wanted to try it out but Chris promised we could later. I pouted and whined but I eventually gave in.

"Finally" Chris whispered as we turned into the gate and circled around the driveway. Not even a second later, the front doors burst open. The only face I saw was Alan's. How ai missed my ginger. We all got out the car and were engulfed in hugs and kisses. I giggled as I was literally passed around from person to person getting kisses and "I love you" and "Thank you". I finally made it back to Chris. Alan didn't get a chance because he was too busy sucking face with Austin but I didn't mind one bit. I was happy those two were together again.

I was enclosed in Chris's arms and my head was resting on his chest.

"So how did you live??" Ricky asked bluntly. I guess everyone was dying to know how we miraculously survived the ordeal.

"That would be Kade" Chris answered simply before kissing my forehead.

"How?" Ghost asked. I smiled at Chris and he nodded. I turned back to them and immediately my fangs grew out and the veins began to grow, pulsing with the blood I had drank a little while ago.

"Holy shit!!" Tino gasped and I giggled before hiding in Chris's chest. I heard Alan squeal and suddenly I was ripped away from Chris. I laughed as Alan hugged me and kissed me all over my face.

"That means we can shop for longer now!!!" He giggled before pressing a kiss to my lips. I blushed a little and hid in his chest as everyone laughed.
*****
While in the house, we were all gathered around in Chris's living room. Chris was sitting on the couch and I on his lap.

"Everyone...I think we owe everything to Kade. Who has been braver than anyone of us and stayed strong through this entire ordeal. He basically saved our asses with his bravery. And we welcome him into the Motionless family" Ghost stood up on the coffee table and gave his dramatic speech. I covered my face with both hands and blushed.

"Welcome to the family kid" Angelo laughed and I mock punched his shoulder. But I couldn't stop the tears falling from my eyes as I looked up, laughing a little as I cried.

"I remember on Chris and I's first date...he told me that I would never be alone anymore. Of course me being the realist I am...I didn't believe him...but now, that I think back, I was an idiot not to believe him...I love you guys!" As soon as the words were out, Chris and I were bombarded with hugs. I didn't mind at all, because this was my family now. I have my boyfriend safe and sound along with my family...and I was happy. Truly happy
♠ ♠ ♠
One chapter left :D