You Stupid Girl

History

I was sitting in a booth with Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie at the Mystic Grill. Bonnie and Caroline thought it would be a good idea to get me out of the house. I didn't really agree to it, but I went with them. Few people kept taking glances at me and I knew it was because I looked like shit. My eyes were bloodshot from all the crying and my dark brown hair was a tangled mess. I'm sure that I also looked like I could have a breakdown at any moment. It amazed me that Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena didn't seem to care how I looked. Compared to them, I was looking like a zombie.

"You need to eat," Caroline told me as she realized I haven't taken one bite from my food.

"Not hungry," I told her as my voice cracked a little.

"Yes, you are. I've heard your stomach growl at least ten times now," Caroline frowned. I didn't even realize my stomach had been growling. I began to eat the fries on my plate since I knew they probably wouldn't let me leave here until I ate at least half my food.

A guy was soon walking to our table causing all three girls to frown. I ignored it since I could care less who it was. If they wanted to kill me here in a public place, fine, I'd let them. I'm sure that wouldn't succeed with me being watched by two vampires and a witch. Now I was just being paranoid and suicidal. Who would try and kill me in a public place? Only someone who was stupid enough to do so. Was this guy even a vampire or witch? Since they existed, I was sure more probably lived in this town.

"Good afternoon, ladies," the man spoke with a British accent, sending each of us a smile before laying his eyes on me and frowning a little.

"Klaus, now is not the time. Just leave us alone," Caroline spoke.

"What happened to you?" Klaus asked. I continued eating and ignored the question.

"Seriously, Klaus. Just leave her alone." Klaus glanced from me to Bonnie, who was sitting across from me.

"What is it that I don't know?" Klaus asked before flickering his eyes towards Elena, then across to Caroline.

"I'm sure if it was any of your business, Damon would tell you," Caroline stated. Klaus narrowed his eyes are her before glancing at me again.

"Would you like to tell me, sweetheart?" Klaus asked, sending me a smile.

"I rather not talk about it," I told him before looking over at Bonnie. "Can we leave now?"

Klaus watched us as we all got out of the booth. "Fine, I'll go have a nice little chat with Damon."

None of us said anything as we paid for our meals. Actually, it was more like Caroline paid for all of our meals. I didn't think vampires ate, but I guess I was proved wrong.

"I'm guessing that you probably want to go back home?" Elena asked me from the driver's seat. Bonnie had taken the passenger seat, while Caroline and I were in the back.

"I don't have a home," I muttered before leaning my head against the window.

They didn't say anything as Elena began driving us to Damon and Stefan's house. It may be where I'm currently staying, but it sure as hell wasn't my home. They knew that, but didn't know what to say. There really wasn't anything for them to say. For now, the Salvatore residence would be my home. Dad told me to trust them, to give them all a chance. He thinks they are different than the vampire locked up. At least Caroline, Elena, and Stefan seemed different. Damon compelled me to forget a lot of stuff, so that sort of made him a prick. But I was still going to give him a chance since he did save me. That's what mattered the most. At this moment I was believing my dad and trusting them all.

We were greeted by Stefan as we walked through the front door. He took Elena and Caroline with him down to the basement, leaving me with Bonnie. Bonnie was the one I trusted the most since she was a witch. She probably didn't have some urge to drain me of my blood, unless she had a plan to sacrifice me.

The front door opened behind us as we were walking away. Bonnie and I both spun around to see Klaus. He was smirking as he let himself in. Guess he didn't know how to knock.

"What are you doing here?" Bonnie asked him as he began looking around.

"I'm here to have a nice little chat with Damon. Did you not hear me at the Grill?" Klaus smirked a little. "Where is he? Never mind, he's in the basement." With that being said, he began his way down into the basement.

"How did he know where Damon was?" I asked, feeling a bit confused.

"Vampires can hear very good," Bonnie told me as we began making our way to the living room.

"He's a vampire too?"

"Actually, he's a hybrid."

"Hybrid?" The supernatural side of the world was a bit confusing. Every time I learned something I would have another question.

"Half vampire, half werewolf." I blinked a few times as I took in this information.

"You're joking, right?" I asked. Vampires, witches, and now werewolves and hybrids.

"I wish I was, but I'm not," Bonnie let out a sigh. I got the idea that Klaus was more of an enemy than friend to them.

Bonnie began to tell me about her family history and all about witches to pass time. Klaus soon came into the living room and sat down next to me on the couch.

"You seem to be a very intriguing person," Klaus told me, interrupting Bonnie's story about witches that she was telling me.

"What do you mean?" I curiously asked. In a blink of an eye, Damon was standing in front of me sending glares at Klaus.

"Don't you know how to leave and mind your own business?" Damon asked Klaus before he could tell me. I had a feeling that they knew something about me that I didn't know.

"Please tell me," I looked at Klaus since I knew Damon wouldn't.

"Don't do it. She doesn't need to know yet," Damon warned.

"Or what? You're going to kill me? I think we both know that's not going to happen," Klaus smirked.

"Know what?" I asked, getting annoyed with both of them.

"Let's just say you have some interesting family history." Klaus sent me a smile as he stood up. He carefully took my hand in his before kissing it. "My condolences to you." I knew the last part was about my father, who was still dying in the basement.

When Klaus left, I sent a glare to Damon. "What do you know about me, Damon? I have the right to know."

"Sorry, have business to take care of." He sent me a wink before quickly disappearing.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked out loud, completely forgetting that Bonnie was still in the room.

"That's Damon for you," she said, scaring me a little.

"What a dick," I muttered earning a chuckle from Bonnie.

"Heard that!" I could barely hear Damon yell from the basement.

"They can hear every word I say, can't they?" Bonnie shook her head yes. "And I'm guessing vampires have a lot of abilities as well."

She began telling her story about witches again before she had been rudely interrupted by Klaus. She told me a little bit about vampires as well before she left with Caroline and Elena. Stefan joined me upstairs so I wasn't alone. I tried to get answers from him about my family, but he wouldn't say anything either. I finally gave up and went upstairs to go to sleep. Tomorrow wasn't going to be any better for me, but I was ready to get it over with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that my filler chapters suck. Comments?