You Stupid Girl

Plan

A brief introduction let me know who the few unfamiliar faces were. Their names I had heard, but now I knew who they were. Tyler was the werewolf in which Caroline seemed to like. Elijah and Rebekah were Klaus' siblings. Matt and Jeremy would also be helping me against Elena's wishes. They were the only two who were human, from what I'm aware of at least.

Damon, Stefan, and Klaus seemed to be the three in charge of coming up with the plan. I was there quietly beside Elena, who was also staying quiet. I took a glance at her to see her glaring. Following where she was looking was Rebekah, who was glaring back. My eyes glanced over at Caroline and Tyler who were watching Klaus carefully. Elijah was standing next to Rebekah, listening to his brother talk. Matt seemed like he felt out of place here while Jeremy was listening to Klaus as well. Stefan would add something to what Klaus was saying, but his eyes were on Elena and Rebekah. Bonnie was sitting on the other side of Elena as she also listened, but also kept her eyes on everyone. Finally, my eyes landed on Damon. He was now coming up with his own plan. His icy blue eyes landed on mine as he talked about his plan. I glanced away before letting my eyes trail over everyone else one more time. Maybe I thought it was my imagination, but there was definitely some tension in this room that didn't involve me.

"Damon, we are not using her as bait," Stefan stated, snapping my attention back to the conversation that I should be listening to.

"Seriously, Damon?" Elena and Caroline agreed with Stefan.

"It could work." Klaus was taking Damon's side. Elijah seemed to think so as well. Rebekah just agreed with both brothers. I had a feeling that she didn't care about what happened to me, and it was Klaus and Elijah who asked her to help.

"Could work," Tyler spoke for the first time since introducing himself to me. "There's a chance it won't. Should we even risk that?"

"We have three Originals helping us. They are the best help we've got," Damon said to all of us.

"But how trustworthy are they?" Bonnie asked, joining the conversation as well.

"How trustworthy are any of you? I'm the one who has to trust all of you with my life." All eyes snapped to me and I sat back into the couch some.

"Who do you trust?" Elijah asked the question they were all probably thinking.

"Um, well, Stefan." My eyes scanned the room to each of their faces. Who else did I even trust? "I guess Bonnie, Elena, and Caroline." This earned me a smile from the three of them. "Jeremy and Matt. Klaus has saved me before, so him also. I can trust Damon when he isn't being a dick." Almost everyone was now smirking, which seemed to piss Damon off a little. "Um, I really don't know Elijah, Rebekah, and Tyler, so I can't exactly say. So, I guess for the most part I do trust everyone." That was partly a lie, but they probably didn't know that. Any of them could easily end me except maybe Jeremy and Matt. Piss them off at the wrong time and they could just give me to the main vampire who wanted me.

"Well, now that we know who she trusts..." Damon's eyes landed on me. "Kind of trusts, and doesn't really trust at all, we can get back to the plan."

"Why not just change her into a vampire. Problem solved," Rebekah suggested and I frowned.

"Problem not solved!" Damon shot her a glare. "That's not going to happen."

"Why not?" Rebekah crossed her arms of her chest.

"Because it won't stop them from coming after her," Klaus said, shooting down her suggestion as well.

"Why does it even matter to you? She just some human who comes from a family that should be all dead." Lovely, another sibling argument about me, and this time it wasn't the Salvatore brothers.

I put my head in my hands as everyone in the room began to join the argument on why they were protecting me. I still wasn't sure why they all were to begin with, but I did need some protection. I'm pretty sure I didn't need all of their protection though.

"Stop!" I shouted as I stood up. All their bickering was giving me a headache. Only Matt seemed to hear me since he wasn't really doing anything.

I left the room to go to the kitchen where it would be quieter. I got a glass from the cupboard before pouring some soda into it. I felt a rush of air go by me, causing me to turn around. I was expecting to see Damon, but nobody was there. I quickly finished pouring the soda in my glass. Maybe I was once again being paranoid. Or maybe they were messing with me. Either way, I wanted out of the kitchen.

I was thankful when I got back into the living room to see they were once again trying to come up with a plan to end it all. Rebekah was sending me glares as I took my spot back on the couch.

"So it's settled. We are using Kaitlyn as bait," Damon smiled.

"What?!" I asked. I felt like I had just missed a whole conversation while I was gone. When I left they had been arguing on why they were protecting me. When I came back they had a decision on a plan. And I was only gone for maybe five minutes.

"Damon wants to use you as bait to lure in the vampire after you," Stefan told me before giving me an apologetic smile.

"What? No!" I frowned.

"It's the best plan we have, Kaitlyn. Everyone but Tyler and Matt will be helping."

"I'm not helping either," Rebekah interrupted Stefan, earning her glares from him and her brothers.

"Rebekah, we went over this..." Klaus frowned.

"And I want no part in it. What's in it for me? Sparing another human's life that I don't care for? I'm going back home." Rebekah left and Klaus let her.

"If anyone else wants to leave and have no part in this plan, then you should do so now." We watched as Tyler and Matt both left since they weren't going to be helping anyway. Guess it was only Damon, Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, Klaus, and Elijah who would be protecting me.

"How do you know this plan won't backfire?" I asked Damon since it was his plan.

"I don't." Well that was reassuring.

"When do you plan on doing this?"

Damon sent me an mischievous grin. "Tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the recs. This story has more than any of my stories, even if it's only 9. I probably won't update until tomorrow or Friday night. Any comments?