You Stupid Girl

Hotel

"Seriously Damon, where are we going?" I asked after we drove for two hours straight. I was beginning to get tired of sitting in the car. All we were doing was driving and listening to music.

"Everywhere." I gave him a confused look.

"Everywhere?"

"Yes, as in we are taking a road trip."

"Seriously?" I asked, a bit amazed. Traveling was never really my thing, but since I would be living forever -or at least until someone kills me- it did sound like fun.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he asked and I smiled.

"So, where are we going to first?" I asked happily.

"Wherever you want." I thought about. Where would I love to go first?

"My hometown," I smiled a little. I would love to see the faces of my old classmates and neighbors. The look on their faces would be priceless when they saw Damon and the stuff I own now.

"Why there?" Damon questioned after seeing my smile.

"To show them that my life got so much better without them." Damon was quite surprised at how I was acting, but he loved it. And now that I really thought about it, I did too. While most people would age, I was now forever eighteen. I could get whatever I wanted by compelling someone. I was faster and stronger than humans. Guess there is a brighter side of life.

"Why is it that I feel like my bad influence is rubbing off on you?" Damon asked as he took my hand.

"Because it probably is," I smirked as I stared at our intertwined fingers. I still had no idea what Damon and I were. It was like we had a love/hate relationship since we met. Whatever it was, I liked it.

xXx

We finally pulled over to a hotel when the sun began to rise. I had fallen asleep in the car which wasn't all that comfortable. Damon was the one who actually wanted to sleep in a bed. I just went along with it since it was his idea to get us out of Mystic Falls.

While Damon slept, I took a bubble bath. I was listening to music as I played with the bubbles floating around my naked body. I scooped some up into the palms of my hands before blowing them everywhere. I smiled as I remembered doing that all the time as a child. It actually had been a long time since I even took a bubble bath.

When I heard movement outside of the bathroom, I decided to get out since I figured Damon was awake. After pulling the plug in the tub, I wrapped the big, fluffy, white towel around the middle of my body. I turned off the music and went to open the bathroom door when I froze. I could smell blood. I began thinking about something else as I opened the door. Peeking out I saw Damon with a blonde girl underneath him. He was feeding off of her and making a mess too.

"Damon!" I hissed, knowing that his little blonde snack wasn't the best idea. I was having a hard time controlling myself, and then there was the fact he was getting blood on the white sheets. How would you explain a murder looking scene to hotel managers?

"Feed Kaitlyn," he said as he took a glance back at me and pointed to the girl's neck. I shook my head no. He got up after telling the girl to stay put. He walked over to me as I walked backwards until my bare upper back was touching the wall. His thumb stroked my cheek before he leaned down and kissed me, making sure that I could taste blondie's blood.

"Dammit, Damon," I groaned, pushing him off of me. In seconds I was over the girl and drinking her blood. Damon told me to stop, but I wanted more. Finally he was pulling me off of her.

"Kaitlyn, stop. You don't want to kill her," he told me as he held me away from her. After a few seconds I regained control of my blood lust. I nodded to him before looking at the girl who looked like she was dead but I could hear her heartbeat. "Go clean up. I'll take care of her." I nodded once more before going back to the bathroom.

Glancing in the mirror I saw blood dripping down my chin, trailing down my neck and chest. I fixed the towel that was about to fall off of me before washing away the blood. I went back into the main room to see the girl now gone as well as Damon. I got some clean clothes out of my suitcase and began to get dressed. I was getting ready to put my shirt on when Damon came in. Within a second he was standing in front of me with my shirt in his hands. When I reached for it he held it above his head so I couldn't reach.

"C'mon, Damon. Give it back," I whined as I stood on my tiptoes in hopes of reaching it.

"Maybe I like it better off," he smirked before glancing down at my exposed chest. I rolled my eyes as I jumped up to try and reach my shirt, but failing to do so.

"Maybe I liked you better when you were gone."

"We both know that's not true," he said, giving me my shirt and this kissing my forehead.

"No, of course not. What would I do without my lovely hero around?" I asked sarcastically, putting the shirt on.

"Well first off, you would have killed that girl." I frowned as I stared at the blood on the sheets.

"Speaking of which, that was so fucking stupid. How do you plan on getting rid of that?" I crossed my arms as I glared at him.

"Relax, I'll just compel the maid to dispose of it and forget it ever happened," Damon said casually.

"And where am I supposed to sleep now? The bed seems a bit... bloody."

"We can get a different room..." I rolled my eyes at him. Good thing I wasn't tired.

"Let's go. Next time you need a snack, just say so. We don't need a damn room," I told him as I grabbed my things. Sometimes I didn't understand Damon's thinking. Actually that was all the time.

We checked out of the hotel after being there for only a few hours. Damon was once again driving as we continued towards Maine. With the rate we were going, we'd be there in at least two days. It was a good thing too since we had to be back at Mystic Falls for Thanksgiving.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm currently writing other stories and for contests and writing prompts. I'm not forgetting about this story though. I'm going to try and update at least once a week. Also I have a Kol Mikaelson one shot up that I wrote for a friend. You can find it here.