Status: In progress

Half a Heart

The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost

- Maria:
I never told Leo about the caller, and the calls were getting more frequent, and it scared me. Most times there was only someone breathing on the other line, but it still scared me to death. I was mostly worried about Thiagui and Leo. If something was to happen to them, I'd go crazy. The mere thought of something happening to them made me sick. Yet I still hoped that they'd stop, and I really didn't want to bother Leo with this. Leo was in the middle of training for this season, and at the same time he was trying to spend most his time with me and Thiago. The last thing he needed was this. I sighed and got out of bed, Leo had his day off today, and forced me to sleep in, taking care of Thiago this time. As I got into the shower, I heard the door open and stiffened slightly. With all the calls, I'd gotten paranoid. I relaxed when I realized it was Leo.

"Buenas dias mi amor." he whispered in my ear, as he wrapped his arms around me in the shower. I smiled and leaned against his chest.

"Is Thiago asleep?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, he fell asleep just two minutes ago, do you have an idea how hard it is for me to not touch you right now?" he said and groaned, making me giggle.

"It's still four weeks to go amor, and why did you join me in the shower if you knew things would be hard?" I asked and he laughed.

"I couldn't resist it, you're way too tempting for your own good nena." he said, kissing my neck. I just shook my head and started washing my hair. After spending some unnecessary time in the shower without washing, we finally stepped out, and I wrapped a towel around me. I frowned as I looked in the mirror and spotted all the post babyfat hanging around my body.

"What's wrong amor?" Leo asked, immediately spotting me frowning.

"Nothing, it's just that I probably should start working out again soon, I look like a whale." I said and he frowned.

"You're perfect querida, and besides, you just had a baby, give yourself a break, I personally think you're just as beautiful and sexy now, as you were before Thiago, you still drive me crazy amor." he said and I smiled slightly.

"How is it you always know what to say?" I asked and he shrugged. We stepped out of the shower, and I immediately walked into Thiago's room, making sure that he was still sleeping. As I realized that he was sleeping and still breathing, I sighed in relief and moved back to the bedroom, changing into jeans and a sweater. As I was drying my hair, my phone rang again and I gulped before answering.

"Hola?" I answered and immediately shuddered when I heard the same breathing on the other line.

"So you haven't told Lionel about our little conversations?" the voice asked and I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"What do you want from me?" I said, ignoring the question.

"Oh, that's simple, I want you." the voice said and I gasped slightly, swallowing thickly.

"Why?" I whispered, I was scared to death by now.

"Because you're beautiful, and you deserve so much better then a man who leaves most the time and chooses work over his girlfriend, a man who leaves you with the baby most the time, I'd never ever leave you or let you do anything you don't need to do." the voice said, and this time I could hint a male voice.

"You don't know anything about my life, and if you try to hurt my son or my fiancé, I swear to god-" I said but he cut me off.

"See you're not the one calling the shots here baby, I will have you one way or another, just as I should've done before, and there's nothing or no one that can stop me, and if you mention this to anyone, I'll have to hurt your son and your precious Lionel." he said before hanging up. I dropped my phone before, bursting into tears. I had a feeling that this man was watching me, and I needed to find a way to tell Leo or anyone else, before he got to me. I still felt that his voice was familiar somehow, and I knew I needed to figure out who he was, and use it against him.

"Are you ok amor?" Leo asked as he stepped into the bedroom and I nodded, wiping away my tears hastily and he frowned as he spotted the tears.

"Yes, it's just hormones and post partum depression." I said and Leo frowned.

"You know you can tell me anything right?, you and Thiagui mean the world to me, and I'll do anything in my power to protect you." he said and I nodded.

"I know Leo, I love you and this is nothing to worry about, I'm absolutely fine." I said and he raised an eyebrow before nodding, kissing me softly. But I knew that he wouldn't let it go, he knew me more than anyone did, and I think he figured something out. Suddenly it struck me, the mans voice. It was the guy from school, the guy who was creeping on me since I started school in Barcelona. Juan. But how did he get my number?, and how did he know where I was? I frowned but kept in mind that I had something agains him now. I walked into the living room, seeing Leo on the couch, with Thiago laying on his chest, as they watched cartoons. I smiled and kissed Thiago's cheek, before joining them on the couch.

"There's something wrong that you're not telling me amor, it's written all over your face, please tell me nena." Leo said after we had lunch and Thiago was napping.

"I'm fine Leo, there's nothing wrong." I said, kissing him softly.

"Alright, but don't think I'll let this go, now I was wondering if you wanted to start planning our wedding?" he asked, making me smile.

"I'd love to, when were you thinking we'd start?" I asked and he smiled widely.

"Now?" he asked and I giggled at his eagerness, dragging him into the living room.

"So when do you want to get married, early summer or late summer?" I asked and he smirked.

"Early, as soon as possible, I've been waiting a long time to be able to call you my wife." he said and I smiled.

"Early it is, now how about june?" I asked and he nodded. I looked down and fiddled with the hem of my sweater, before looking up shyly.

"I'd love to get married on your birthday, is that weird?" I asked and he laughed.

"Not at all, june 24th it is, it'll be the best birthday in the entire world." he said and I smiled. We kept on planning the wedding, until Leo got a call from Gerard, asking if he'd want to go out, and after I encouraged him to go, he reluctantly left. Leaving me with Thiago. Now I just needed to wait for Juan's call, I was confident that he'd back away once I told him I knew who he was, he'd get scared when he knew I knew who he was, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 47!

Happy reading
xxx