Status: In progress

Half a Heart

Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself

- Maria:
It's been about a month since I found out that Juan was calling me, and I'm more scared than ever. I had hoped that Juan would've left me alone when I told him that I knew who he was, but it just turned out that he didn't care. He was calling once every day by now, and I've had enough, I think I need to tell Leo somehow, but what if Juan finds out and hurts Thiago or Leo? I shook my head and went back to prepare dinner. Tonight it was officially six weeks since the birth and Leo was eager to spend some time with me, so we had called Anna and Xavi, and they're taking care of Thiago tonight. It would be nice to spend some time with Leo, and forget all about the phone calls. I was going to tell Leo later tomorrow, I didn't want to ruin things tonight.

"Hola mi amor." Leo said, wrapping his arms around me from behind, making me jump a little, before relaxing when I realized it was Leo.

"Hola Leo, did Thiago cry too much when you left him with Anna and Xavi?" I asked, this was the first time we had left Thiago with anyone, so naturally I was worried.

"No, he was fine, now remind me why we're not just skipping dinner?" he asked, running his hand down my body. I shivered before shaking my head.

"Because this is the only time we'll get to spend some time together alone, and I don't want to spend all of that time in bed." I said and he pouted.

"But nena, it's been six looong weeks." he said and I laughed.

"You're impossible Leo." I said before turning off the stove.

"Pleeease nena?, I promise I'll make it up to you, I just need you right now, it's been too long." he said, making me laugh.

"Alright, but promise me we'll get back to eating this, I'm not to keen on throwing food away." I said and he smiled widely, before lifting me up and running to the bedroom. I laughed and squealed as he practically threw me down on the bed and kissed me.
* * *
I woke up in Leo's arms, and smiled. I turned my head around, seeing Leo still asleep, his mouth slightly open, his one arm draped lazily across my body. I closed my eyes and moved closer to Leo, his arm tightened around me as I moved closer and I smiled. I woke up again after a while, by Leo playing with my hair.

"Buenos dias querida, una hermosa noche, no?" he said and I smiled.

"Buenos dias Leo, and yes it was." I said, blushing slightly. Suddenly I remembered what I had to say and gulped. Leo noticed and looked at me, concern in his eyes.

"What is it querida?" he asked and I just broke down, telling him everything that had happened, and by the time I was done, he was fuming.

"Why didn't you tell me amor?!" he asked, trying to control his anger.

"He said he'd hurt you and Thiago, do you think I'd risk that?" I asked and he sighed before shaking his head.

"I'll kill him if he ever tries to come near you, I'm calling the police, we need to arrange backup, just in case." he said and I just nodded. I didn't have the energy to fight Leo about this, besides he was right, as much as I hated the protection thing, we now had Thiago to worry about.

"I think we should go get Thiago, he's not safe anywhere unless he's with us." Leo said and I just nodded. We got dressed and headed to the car, all the time Leo had his arm wrapped tightly around me and he drove fast to Xavi's place, almost breaking the speed limit.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me from the beginning." Leo said, as we stood in front of the door, waiting for Xavi to open. I just looked down and sighed.

"I didn't want you to worry, and then he threatened to hurt you and Thiago." I said and he sighed, lifting my head up.

"I'm fine and Thiago's fine as well amor, I won't let him do anything, I promise you that, I'll protect you with my life. " he said and I smiled slightly before nodding. The door opened by Anna, who had Thiago in her arms and I sighed when I spotted my son, immediately grabbing him and holding him close to myself. Leo explained what had happened and Anna gasped. We didn't stay there for long, since Leo didn't think it was safe. We arrived home and I sighed in relief. I really hope things would be better now that I wasn't alone in this matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 48

Happy reading
xxx