Status: In progress

Half a Heart

If thou must love me, let it be for naught except for love's sake only

- Maria:
Since I had told Leo about Juan, he had been on a constant edge, never letting me or Thiago be out of his reach. Thiago was now about five months old, and every single day with him was a new adventure, he learnt something new every day and I found it being hard to keep up.

"Amor?" Leo called out and I sighed, he'd freak out whenever he couldn't find me. In one way I understood him, I'd probably be the same if someone threatened to kidnap him.

"In the living room Leo." I said and I heard him sigh as he came in and spotted me.

"Siento mi amor, I'm just scared." he whispered when he came close to me and I frowned.

"I know you are, I am too, but I'm not going anywhere, especially not without a fight." I said and he smiled slightly.

"Promise?" he whispered and I sighed.

"I promise." I said, before kissing him. After making sure that he was ok, I grabbed Thiago and we moved to the bedroom, turning the lights off. We had Thiago sleeping in between us, another safety assessment of Leo's, but it was one I agreed with. I liked having them both beside me, made me feel less scared. I woke up in the middle of the night by feeling sick. I groaned as I ran to the bathroom, emptying my stomach. When I was done, I brushed my teeth and sat down, resting my head against the cool tile. Last time I had been this sick, it was when I discovered I was pregnant with Thiago. I gasped as I thought about it, me and Leo hadn't used protection lately, and there was a great possibility that I was pregnant again. I bit my lip and headed to the bedroom, grabbing my phone and looking through my calendar. I was three weeks late. Thiago was so little, and I couldn't believe how we missed the protection, we never did. Eventually I went back to bed, deciding to take a pregnancy test first thing next morning, there was a possibility that I was wrong, it could just be the flu.

"Nena, it's time to wake up mi amor." Leo whispered and I groaned before opening my eyes and smiling at him slightly.

"Why?" I croaked, my voice laced with sleep.

"The girls are coming over and my family too, we're supposed to plan the wedding amor." he mused, and I grimaced.

"5 more minutes?" I asked, turning over and he laughed.

"We both know that you mean an hour and not 5 minutes, just get up now and I'll promise you a massage later tonight." he said, winking at me. I chuckled and got up, shivering slightly before moving to the bathroom. I needed to get out and get a pregnancy test, and now I couldn't, since everyone would be here and I needed to be home. I sighed and took a shower. By the time I was done, everyone seemed to have arrived. I went downstairs and got greeted by everyone. Leo's whole family were there, along with Shakira, Daniella, Anna and their boyfriends. I blinked slightly at the crowd before smiling and hugging everyone.

"Hey midget!" Anna said and I smiled widely, hugging her.

"How's my cute little godson doing?" she asked and I smiled.

"He's perfect, he's learning new things every day." I said and she laughed. I suddenly realized that I couldn't spot Leo or Thiago anywhere.

"Excuse me." I said softly, walking around the living room, trying to find Leo and Thiago. My heart was beating fast and I started to panic. I ran up the stairs and went towards the bedroom. I opened the door and sighed in relief when I spotted Leo dressing Thiago. He frowned when he saw me and I hugged him tightly.

"Hey, what's wrong amor?" he asked and I just sighed.

"I thought you were gone." I said and he sighed.

"We're fine amor, I know that you're scared." he said and wiped my tears away. I grabbed Thiago and hugged him close to me as we went downstairs. Leo wrapped his arm around me and I smiled at everyone.

"So we should start planning." Maria Sol said and I nodded. We gathered in the kitchen, around the table.

"So when were you thinking you wanted to get married?" Celia asked and I looked at Leo.

"June 24th." he said and I nodded.

"Great, so that's four months away which is enough time to plan." Anna said and I nodded.

"So what location?" Shakira asked.

"Rosario." I said and she nodded, writing it down. Leo smiled at me and laced his fingers with mine. I squeezed his hand softly and smiled at him.

"Right, so have you thought about what colour theme you want for the wedding?" Maria Sol asked and I frowned.

"Not really, do we need that?" I asked and she laughed.

"Of course you do, we'll make it easy, what's your favorite colour?" she asked and I laughed.

"I don't have one." I mumbled and she raised an eyebrow.

"You don't have one color that you love the most?" she asked and I shook my head.

"What about you Leo?" I asked and he shrugged.

"What about blue?" he asked and I nodded.

"Blue it is then, a royal blue or light blue?" Soli asked and I frowned.

"Royal?" I asked raising an eyebrow and Leo chuckled. She nodded and wrote it down. We spent the next couple of hours, discussing food, music and other things. I was happy that I didn't feel sick anymore, but I needed to sneak out so I could get a pregnancy test. I didn't want to tell Leo yet, especially since I wasn't sure. I sighed and turned my attention back to the planning, I wasn't sure how Leo would react about another baby so soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 49!

I know it's been long, but I've had writers block, and I could finally write something.

Happy reading!
xxx