Status: In progress

Half a Heart

No se ama verdaderamente sino cuando se ama sin razón

-Maria:
I curled the last bits of my wavy long hair and made my way over to the mirror to put on makeup. Taking a look at my reflection I blushed a little at the thought of being beautiful to that man, but I quickly brushed the feeling away and focused on getting ready. Just as I was about to put on eyeliner, Anna came out of the bathroom.

"Wow, you're almost ready and I just came out of the shower!" she said and I laughed.

"Oh Anna you are simply a bit slow, I bet you're mom dropped you on your head when you were little!" I joked and Anna playfully punched my shoulder.

"Oh you're the one to talk, you're just always so isolated, and now so eager to finally get out." she said and quickly widened her eyes and covered her mouth when she realized what she had said.

"I'm so sorry Midget!" she said and hugged me tightly, I swallowed and hugged her back.

"It's ok don't worry about it, it's only the truth anyways." I replied and lightly squeezed her hand. She smiled sadly at me and moved over to get ready. I sighed and finished my eyeliner, then applied some bold cherry red lipstick and went over to help Anna. She gasped when she saw me.

"Wow you look sexy, and that red lipstick!, you surely won't be left alone tonight Midget!" Anna said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up and let me help you so we can get out of here sooner!" I said and went over to help her straighten her hair whilst she put on her makeup. After straightening her hair she stood up and looked at the dress I was wearing and shook her head.

"You're never going to believe me, no matter how much I say that you're beautiful are you?" she asked me biting her lip.

"No,I'll probably never will." I answered solemnly. The truth is, I'll never ever think I'm beautiful, end of story goodbye, the end. She sighed loudly and went in to change. She came out in a gorgeous dress and high heels. She also had an extra pair of heels but I just shook my head violently.

"Look, I accept that I'm short, and I'm fine with it, I refuse to walk around in those death traps, I didn't come to Barcelona to end up with a broken leg!" I said firmly and she rolled her eyes but nodded regardless.

"So, were are we heading?" I asked Anna as we made our way out the hotel. She looked around a little bit and frowned, then told me to wait in right there as she went to ask the receptionist where the closest club was.

I stood there and wrapped my arms around my body self consciously. The dress I was wearing was a simple black bodycon dress, that stuck close to my body as a second skin, and it was way too short than I was used to. In fact I never really wear dresses full stop, I like my jeans, t'shirts and occasional flannel with converse. Sure it may not be the most flattering thing to wear, but at least it's comfortable and not tight and short!

I turned around hoping to see Anna coming out the hotel soon, she was taking a bit longer than I expected and I was starting to feel weird standing there all alone.

"Can you please tell me why you keep running away from me!" I heard a heavy accented voice say and my stomach filled with butterflies and suddenly my hands felt sweaty. It was him.

"Only if you tell me why you keep following me!" I answered shakily, wrapping my arms tighter around my body when I felt him come closer to me. I still had my back to him, so he slowly turned me around, looking deep into my eyes.

And then it happened. He kissed me. His lips felt soft against mine and he wrapped his arm around me, his hand in my hair, pulling me closer to him. He kept moving his lips against mine and I just stood there frozen, not knowing what to do. This man just stole my first kiss without my permission, and I enjoyed it? I slowly started to move my lips and kiss him back. I felt him smile into the kiss and pushed me further against him, almost as if he was afraid that I'd disappear. Suddenly I came to my senses and pushed him away with all the power I had in me. He looked at me confused to why I pulled away. I stared at him with tears in my eyes and slapped him hard.

"How dare you come and take advantage of me that way?" I said lowly, still not getting over the idea of him kissing me against my will.

"Que???" he said still confused whilst holding his cheek, that was red by now.

"You heard me!" I said angrily glaring at him.

"I needed to show you one way or another that I feel something for you ok??" he said blushing slightly at what he said.

"Show me how you feel????, by kissing me against my will??" I yelled, now angrier than I've ever been.

"I wasn't planning on it, you were just standing there looking gorgeous and I couldn't help myself!" he said almost pleadingly by now. My eyes widened.

"So it's MY fault huh?, I think that you should learn to keep your hands to yourself!" I yelled and stormed away to find Anna. I couldn't believe that she's been gone for so long. I found her outside the hotel, talking to some guy. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards her.

"Maria!" she said excitedly, pulling me to where the guy was. I shook my head and pulled her to the side.

"What's going on?" I said still feeling that anger against that man.

"I just found out where the hottest club in town is, and guess what?" she said looking at me excitedly.

"What?" I asked smiling a little.

"We are going there birthday girl!" she smiled and didn't let me answer, she just pulled me towards a cab and off we were. To the hottest club in town. While Anna kept blabbering about this guy that was so helpful and nice, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to the kiss, and no matter how angry I was with the man, I knew that that kiss was something special. And I felt like I needed to have my questions answered, who was this man anyways?

We arrived at the club and all you could hear was loud music, and I smiled. I needed tonight to wash away all I was thinking about. We reached the bar and I let Anna order us something since I was pretty new to the whole drinking thing.

She ordered us some weird pink drink that she said was called "Orgasm", how convenient I thought as I sipped the drink. Now I thought that this would be disgusting, but it actually wasn't that bad.

By the third drink that Anna got me, I was feeling rather tipsy and things were staring to spin. She suddenly grabbed me and led me to the dance floor and we started dancing.....

I woke up in our hotel room, with a giant headache and feeling really sick. I slowly got up and thanked god that Anna had placed some Aspirin and water for me to have. As I practically inhaled the water and pain reliever, I noticed a small note taped to a package of aspirin.

Hermosa
I'm really sorry about what happened before, and I plan on making it up for you big time, I will also answer all of your questions. But will you answer mine? It's up to you, do you forgive me for being an idiot?
Lionel
xxx

I gasped and looked down further to see a telephone number. So I finally have a name, Lionel. For some reason it felt nice that he cared enough to take care of me, but is it enough for me to forgive him?
♠ ♠ ♠
So chapter 6 hehe
They finally kiss, but things don't turn out good do they, and she gets drunk.. But most importantly, she finally gets a name, but how will she react when she finds out exactly who he is?

Happy reading
xxx