Status: Complete

Too Much Pink

Too Much Pink

As a rule, Shichibukai were to be feared and respected, and in that order. But she knew that they should more so be feared than anything. Having dealt with several other Shichibukai in her short, wholly unimpressive life, and miraculously living to tell the tale, she was mostly certain that she knew what she was getting herself into.

Oh boy, had she ever been wrong on all accounts.

Her fist impression of this particular Shichibuki, and her temporary new boss, was well, let's just say that she was less than impressed. In fact she was downright awed by him and not in a good way – she honestly just couldn't believe her eyes. She was downright stupefied by his appearance.

Oh god, she was in hell, she had to be. This was a hell made just for her.

It literally hurt just to look at him.

Him. Her new boss, the Shichibukai: Don Quixote Doflamingo.

Sure, she feared his power, and rightfully so. He could kill her all too easily after all, but still, his flamboyant appearance threw her for a loop. She had her doubts, many of them, but she thought that maybe just maybe she could grit her teeth and get through this.

However, as soon as he turned around to acknowledge her and smiled that freakish too wide, too white smile at her with his fingers beginning to twitch restlessly, she decided that she was going to resign right then and there.

To hell with her extravagant pay, she didn't need the money that bad.

This guy would make her life miserable, and enjoy the hell out of it.

Also, there was just… too much pink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: Characters and other recognizable things in this story belong to their respective copyright holders. The only things that I own are the original characters and plot of this story. I am making no money from writing this fan work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Pairing(?): [Surprise (not really) x Unidentified]

... Um, WTF is this!? This piece kills me, I don't even know what to think of it. I'm thinking that I should just delete it from my computer and forget about it... but I'll let you readers decide. I'm sorry that you have to read that piece of crap.

Thank you for reading and your time.
- SLBG