Status: Read!!

Death Valley

Chapter 1 : Lives Wise

Pete\/*********
+++++++++++++++++
"What we gonna do about it ?" i ask the rest of us guys.
"We have to hide it, even if we have to die for it."patrick said.
"What about the G.S. ?"i ask patrick.
"Yea, they saw us."joe said.
"What, you didn't tell me about it !" patrick said, he looked worried and angry at the same time.
"We didn't have a time to take a breath and you say that how we can't tell you, come on." i said, cause that was totally right, we toke that dabber ring from underground and he execpt from us to tell him everything. We're need that ring to sell it, it gain 50 millions, we all have our own troubled lifes that need to be changed by money.
I'm 29 years old. I'm used to be a emo but i stopped after i grow up.
I lost all my family because of virus that was in Jamaica at time. so 4 presnt of people go to usa alive, ever since then i lived in usa, i work hard for years.
And after years of hard working and nothing to eat, a guy had offered me a job at record store.
After that my life became happy.
I met girl named asheely and we married.
It's was normal life that anyone could wish for unit it's became a hell.
One day i was on the store, i heard a man told someone "I heard that there is a kid who kills people, i don't know why but that kid killed my son, he killed him by dagger in his heart, poor.
Be careful."
i didn't believe him unit i came home to see asheely killed.
She have been killed by dagger, it was under her heart, after a while door knocked.
I go to the door wiping my tears and opened the door to see police.
One officer said "We have called that a murder happen here."
I didn't say anything but to lead them to the room where she been killed.
They didn't even ask anything and put me to prison.
After staying 2 mouth and half in prison i offered one policeman that if he let me go out i will give him my record store, he hated his job as policeman. He helped me and i got out to streets and give him the keys.
After that I had no place to go so i just kept walking and sleeping in road unit a met patrick, ever since then we live in this bus.
Thats the story of my life.
Joe is 24, he has very cruely hair, he was attending college in chicago but leave it cause he hated beginning bullied and hated by everyone.
We first met him in the top of building and was about to jumping but we're stopped him, he hated his life, his parents said to him many times they hated him and wanted him to die, he had no friends, he try suicidal but always someone stop him.
He cut himself many time.
So now he join us to found the ring and get half money from it like me and the rest of us, to live his own life.
Andy, andy aways been lost person.
He has long red half cruely hair and wear glass, he's 29.
Patrick told me that he was living happy life with fiancé lynn, one day he go to home after working in mall where he worked for years, he found that lynn isn't there. She left nothing behind her.
he try to found her everywhere, he became an lost person for everyone, he leaves his good pay job, and after 6 years of lynn been lost he open his eyes to see he live like poor and used to had a life like gold, then called patrick, he and patrick always been good friends.
And now he wants to the money to find lynn.
Patrick thinks she's dead but he's not giving on his hopes.
End least patrick, patrick has light orange hair and always wear a hat, he is very short, his height is "158" and age is 23.
i don't know him that well bout him but he's so awesome, i mean this whole idea of money came from him but there are group of some evil people called G.S. that want to kill patrick, don't know why, i ask him many times why but he says he don't know, for sure he is lying.
He's one of those guys who always hiding things.
He's the leader the shortest and the youngest one in our group that called FOB.
End of our lifes story.
"So what we gonna do to them so they can't found out about it?" andy asks us.
"They already know where we are, no need to hide it now." Patrick said.
"What how?" i ask, still not believing his words.
"I will go by myself and take the dabber with me in bag, no need to hide, they already know everything. "He said and go and came back with a bag and a handcuff.
He put the the ring inside it, and closed it, and cuffs it handle and his hand together.
"I'm gonna do it." patrick said.
"No you can't we all are team, we have to do it together" andy said.
"They know everything."patrick said to andy.
"Ok i will go with you, you can't go alone"joe said.
"I know what i'm doing" patrick said.
"We will help you a little, come on," i said.
"No help needed to go to store and sell it." patrick said, this time little anger.
"No you ca..."andy was cut off.
I SAID NOTHING TO HIDE THEY ALREADY KNOW!"Patrick scream in top of his lungs
"Im sorry, but we have to do it now, and i have to go." patrick said, trying to be cute Patrick again.
"Ok good luck" andy said, still not wanting patrick to go by himself.
"Take care of yourself." i said to pat.
"Hope you sell with good price." joe said, just caring about money.
We all say to him goodbye.
He got out of the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please like guys!