Status: Read!!

Death Valley

Chapter 5: Fire Sirens

Pete POV*****************
+++++++++++++++++++++++
What am I suppose to do to save the guys, damn it! I'll be hidden and save them. But there are lot of rooms to find 3 different people who are locked and there is G.S. Too. Soon they'll know I'm here!
While I was thinking the sirens begin to ring, red lights everywhere. My mind became a mess, I can't think straight, it's just so static.
Then I started to run out of room, not caring about if anyone in G.S. would see me, just running.
Thats mean that I totally lost my mind and listen to my leg rather then my brain. I get so worried, I get so low, and the sirens go : oh ah ah oh.
I heard the sound of door open, I glance behind me and see two women are now following me from back, god why can't we just live life silently. I run until I found a room, I enter it. It was all red room and there was guy tied up on wall with chains. He has brown hair and brown eyes that are in pain, very pale skin. He was wearing a white tee shirt covered in blood, a black hoodie with black skinny jeans. He head had big sicthes which was bleeding, also his lips were riped like someone hit him in his lips with hammer. Also the blood was on his shirt which means he was hitten on his stomach, poor guy. He raise head and opened his eyes bit to see me.
A small smile came across his face.
"Hey.... Help me please" he whisper softly. What should I do? I have to help my friends too rather then helping this stranger, but this guy is in pain that he might get killed or die of pain now, the time running out, the sirens are on fire! What should I do???
Help this guy or run out of this room to help the guys???
Time is flying!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
XXXXXXX
A/N: So I at least update after maby 3 weeks, i busy moving on new house which im living in right now. I love the new life!!!! Also reading new fan fic by friend called Vegas Lights, great story!!!

#VOTE
#COMMENT
#READ-SURE-U-R-READING

#ZanLuvAll