Status: Read!!

Death Valley

Chapter 6 : Height! And Losing Blood

Pete POV****************
++++++++++++++++++++++++
What should I do??!!
I have to help this poor dying guy here. "I'll help man!" I said. "Great, the key is on the table." he said softly.
"Where?" I ask looking around the room. "There! Look up!!!" He said little louder this time. " I look up to see a table stick with wall on the height of normal door which I'm short for, what a catch!
"Hey!!!!!! I can't get there, I'm too short..." I said shyly because of my height.
"Oh..." he started thinking.
I started to look around room for something useful. I found the a little chair, it was children chairs but will be useful to get up!
I place it right down where the keys was. I stand up to find many things on the table but I only grab the key which was the only key there, and then I headed down, I go to to him and open the lock and he's free now. "Thanks so much my friend!" he said in weak voice. "No problem friend, whats your name?"
"Brendon." he smile and said softly. He has a huge smile.
"I'm Pete, nice to meet you"
he laugh and started to move his body muslse, so he can move better, right then my eyes caught a mirror on the door, I remember there wasn't any mirror on the door.
I Look in the mirror, there was something that wanted me to come closer. I slowly strat to walking to the mirror. I put my left hand in the mirror and after while I strat feeling someone's hand on my hand. Then suddenly someone with black hair and pale white skin wearing something black appar in the mirror in me. I back up and see my hand bleeding, on my other hand a scars appar, bleeding from everywhere. Then the blood stated slipping from nose, then my cheeks. It was like everywhere. I glance at the Brendon and he staring at me, his mouth was opened from the shock. I even can't now scream, what hell is happening?!!??!!
I feel everything moving, I fall on the ground and then blinked slowly slowly, I see Brendon running to me and saying something but I can hear, then I totally blinked!
♠ ♠ ♠
XXXXXXX
A/N: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!
I didn't update in a long time.
I change the idea of the story to make from criminal into horror. I know i feel guilty but that the only way to get the story better, ARE U READY!!!?!?!?!!!!!?????

VOTE
CO?MENT
READ

#ZAN

(TAKE LOOK AT MY GF!! SHE THE ONLY ONE I GOT!!!!!)