Status: Incomplete

Simply Perfect

49. Grass-Stained Blue Jeans [Roronoa Zoro]

Raising three hellions more or less alone was a difficult task to say the least.

For one, getting the boys to bathe properly every evening was nothing short of going to war on the losing side, since they put up one hell of a fight every single time. They really could be devilishly crafty brats when they wanted to. Not to mention that their monster physical strength was nothing to sneer at either, despite their youth.

Not that she didn't love them dearly despite all of the trouble they caused her and the islands' other residents; they were her precious sons after all, she couldn't not love them - even though they took after their incredibly obstinate father more than her.

Speaking of which, the next time the aforementioned man showed up she was handing the responsibility of all three of their sons into his care. She deserved a break, and she would pay big bucks to see the infamous pirate swordsman Roronoa Zoro attempting to clean grass-stained blue jeans with a ten year old, an eight year old and a six year old hanging off his shoulders all the while.

Ah yes, when her husband returned he wasn't going to get any rest or relaxation for quite a while. Even though she knew what she was getting herself into when they began their relationship she still missed him terribly. It seemed like a fitting punishment for leaving the four of them alone for so long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: Characters and other recognizable things in this story belong to their respective copyright holders. The only things that I own are the original characters and plot of this story. I am making no money from writing this fan work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Honestly, I'm going to give up on trying to figure out how my mind works and try to go with the flow, it'll be much easier. -_-

This is a response to the challenge 'Another 100 Word Challenge' by Straw posted on Ghosts of the Vanguard, as such I take no credit. I do not know if I will be able to continue this since it was a spur of the moment kind of thing, so no promises. However I will try my damnedest to continue this for at least two more chapters. Also, be forewarned should I continue it each mini chapter will more than likely have a different One Piece canon character as the subject.

Thank you for reading this and your time.
- SLBG