Status: «in the writing, new chapter twice a week»

A Mind Gone Astray

Pure-bloods are sinister, evil and sly. Nobody wanted to be in it and everyone in it, couldn't leave. That is the general opinion, at least.
Catherine A. Goyle had enough of it all. Her life is miserable and she needs a way out. It happened that no other than her own father gave her a loophole and when she met the Weasleys for the first time, she realised that the world family can make you feel good and that friendships are not always fake.
She made the decision to lead a double life in case her knowledge and position amongst the Slytherins could come in handy. That this would involve a lot of trouble and feelings getting hurt was predictable unlike the chaos of her own emotions and the pressure that she has to live under. Will she make it or will she end up in outing herself and her preferences towards the ‘blood traitors’?
Image

This story is currently being written and will be published once I feel like I am having enough material.
Many many characters (such as Draco Malfoy, the Weasleys and others) are belonging to no one else than the queen J. K. Rowling herself. I am simply using her characters for my own crazy mind.
A big help with writing this story is the glorious Harry Potter Wikipedia where details are written so perfectly and things are explained from various aspects like how they are shown on Pottermore or in the video games.