Status: Active

Inner Demons

We'll Never Be Royals

*Artemis' POV*
I sat in class, waiting as the last of the students finished up their exams. Finally, I watched Blaise walk up to the front to turn his paper in, and I snuck out of the room and waited by the door. Less than a minute later, Zabini strolled out.

I turned immediately and began to walk down the hallway. He followed, knowing exactly where we were going.

A few yards away from Professor Slughorn's room, there was a broom closet that fit two people quite comfortably. I stepped in, making sure no one was around, and Blaise followed.

He grabbed me as soon as he shut the door and pushed his mouth against mine in a firey kiss. That was how all of our touches and kisses were- lustful, hungry, insatiable.

I felt his hand grab my ass, and I was suddenly up against a wall.

"Why don't you show me a little bit of that lioness inside of you," Blaise growled in my ear.

"Y'know, this would go a lot better if we didn't speak," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Alright, all business, I get it," he replied, moving his mouth back to mine.

We kissed for a few more seconds before I pulled away. "Okay, what was all that talk about "Gryffindor's Queen" or whatever?" I asked him.

He sighed, before realizing we weren't going back to kissing if he didn't answer. "Well, a lot of the guys have been talking, and even some of the girls. Basically, you and Anora have pretty much become the main gossip of Hogwarts. Congrats," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes at me.

I furrowed my brow. "Why? There's nothing to talk about."

"Ah, but that is where you are wrong," he corrected. "There are many things to talk about the two of you. Your ass has been a topic as of late, which is one of my favorites..." He moved in to kiss me again, but I pushed him away.

"I've actually just decided I'm not in the mood," I mumbled, heading towards the door.

"Woah, babe, where'r you going?"

I turned to face him. "I am not your babe. And, since I'm not, it's none of your business."

I stalked out of the closet, deciding to skip History of Magic today. It never changed anyway, history always ended up the same way- in the present.

Somehow, I ended up in my room, sitting on my freshly made bed. My head reeled, thinking of what Blaise had told me. I didn't know how I felt, hearing all of this.

I didn't really like the fact that so many people were talking about me behind my back. It was kind of...discomforting, I guess.

Maybe flattering was also a feeling mixed in there. I mean, Gryffindor's Queen? What a title. Probably not one that I earned...but one that I would have to take into stride.

I grabbed my sunglasses off my dresser table. If they wanted a Queen and a Princess, that's what they'd get.