Status: Active

Inner Demons

Oh no...

"I have got to hand it to you Chambers. For a Muggle-born, you dare somewhat skilled with your wand."

"If that was supposed to be a compliment Malfoy, you need to learn how to make it more sincere."

Our battle was a sight to see, as many of the students said. We held our own for a long time. But, I was a little more persistent in the matter. And in the end, I was standing over a defenseless Malfoy with the roaring of the class in the background.

But class dismissed about fifteen minutes ago, and we were walking towards the Great Hall.

"Wont it hurt your reputation being seen having a decent conversation with apparently Gryffindor's Princess?" I asked.

"Royalty is normally joined by the company of more royalty, Chambers." He said, grinning at me again.

"But with me being… Muggle-born.. doesn't it change things?"

That stopped him, "I had forgotten about that."

Oh no..

I could feel the sly, evil comment of me being a Mudblood itching its way up his throat. Not wanting to get my feelings hurt, I had to get out of the danger zone.

"Well, before anyone notices or anything or words are said that don't need to be, I think i'm going to my room."

"Words-"

But I cut him off before he could finish his sentence by taking off in a sprint.

I wasn't hungry anymore.

I passed every student I came in contact with, making them watch after me with questioning eyes, and ran right into the common room, muttering the password quietly and quickly.

Once I was inside, I let out a sigh.

"Anora? You ok?"

I looked up to see Artemis standing in front of me with her hair curled slightly, and her uniform made to fit her slim figure and make her look like the title she was given. A Queen.

"What's got you like that?" I asked her, taking a step closer.

"If people want to talk about us and give us titles, why not make them happy?"

I looked at her questioningly, "You are suggesting…"

"Time for me to help you get out of the habit of dressing all goody-goody and more like the Princess in you."

Oh no…