Status: Finished! (8/12-10/5)

Counting Stars

One

Marisol’s POV- February 2013

“I don’t get why you have to go”

I looked at my boyfriend of 4 years as he frowned a little. Why was he frowning? I had just finished packing my suitcase for my flight. The flight that I had delayed because each time I mentioned a flight he would whine about him being alone and the lockout. Well guess what? The lockout was over and his birthday was a few days ago, so he couldn’t pout me out of this. It was work and I needed to go to check in on the band I was co-managing.

“I told you I was going to be going after your birthday” I told him.

He groaned and leaned on the wall. He looked adorable in his horrible used hat and his shorts that hung low on his hips. The white shirt he was wearing really brought out his arms as well. I laughed a little when he tried to pout at me.

“I thought you’d forget”

I smiled and made my way over to him. He snaked his arms around my waist and I shook my head, as the smile on my face got slightly wider.

“When do I forget things?” I asked him.

He frowned and then grinned. I knew that grin…sex.

“Never, I figured I’d make you forget”

I laughed as he kissed my neck. I pushed him away slightly because my brother was wondering the house and if he c-

“Ok gross I’m right here!”

Mike pulled away and looked at my brother and shrugged.

“Then go back to the living room”

My brother looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

“He’s giving me the look” I stated looking at Mike.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug as he looked at my twin brother. We were twins but we did not look identical. I was 5’6 where as he was 6’0; I had blue eyes and he had green; we both had had dark brown hair though. Mike said that you could tell we were related just by our personalities.

“So what time are you taking my girlfriend from me?”

My brother, Isaac looked at us and laughed at Mike.

“Our flight leaves at 9pm tomorrow”

Mike frowned and hugged me tighter.

“How long are you taking her?”

“About 3 weeks”

Mike groaned and I laughed as he put his head on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry but I need to be there to make sure their equipment is well and Isaac needs to be there because he’s going to stay with them for the rest of the tour while I come back and make sure they are well set for their headlining tour” I said.

Mike looked at me and frowned.

“Oh quit your whining man”

“Easy for you to say! Kara is in London already”

“Cause she’s their stylist”

“Not fair!”

I looked at him.

“We could have gone to London during the lockout but you didn’t want to go and now…suck it up” I told Mike.

“You’re going to leave me food right?”

I laughed and nodded.

“Yes I am, don’t worry. I’m going to need you to go to the grocery store with Nana or I can ask one of the girls” I said.

“I’ll go and if I can’t I’ll ask Brownie’s wife”

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

“I don’t want you to go”

“Well guess what Mike? Your opinion doesn’t matter at this moment”

Mike looked at me and pouted.

“It really doesn’t” I said.

He laughed and Isaac shrugged.

“Well I’m going to go to the living room and let you continue being disgusting”

He left and I looked at Mike.

“What are the 4 boys’ names?”

“Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke” I said.

“You won’t fall in love with them?”

“I’m their manager love” I told him as I rubbed his shoulder.

“What about those one dimension boys?”

I laughed, Mike was so not well informed when it came to music. His choice of music was Nickleback. I’m not saying they’re bad but mike had no variety of music choices when it came to music.

“I like Canadians more” I said.

“I knew you’d leave Mike for me”

Mike frowned and looked up. I looked at Jeff who grinned at me.

“Nah, I like them short” I said.

“Hey!”

I looked at Mike.

“You know what I mean” I told him.

He nodded and I kissed his Jaw as I leaned on him.

“Go away Jeff” I said.

“Rude”

He said something about looking for a suit.

“It’s in his car” I said.

I smiled and Mike yelled that out. Jeff thanked him and with that he left.

“Your best friend is an airhead” I told him.

He shrugged and I smiled at him.

“So…how about we kick your brother out and”

I laughed when I heard my brother groan in disgust.

“Why are you here man?”

“I came here because I need to talk to my sister”

I looked at Isaac and he made a face.

“Mind delaying our flight in New York and meeting up with someone?”

“It’s fine” I told him.

He hummed and began typing away on his phone. We were probably meeting up with our old landlord or to write. One of the two and honestly I didn’t mind considering we were taking an early flight.

“Get to London in the morning or in the night?”

“Like mid day so we could eat with the boys and then go to sleep” I said.

He nodded and looked at Mike.

“You may continue your disgusting phase. I’ll see you tomorrow and Mike make sure she is able to walk”

I rolled my eyes and he waved as he left. We heard the door close and Mike was all over me at that point.

“Nope” I said.

He laughed and I pulled away.

“Can we at least go to the bedroom?” I asked him.

“Of course”

I laughed as he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I met mike after my second year of college. I was living in New York during that time and we met in New Jersey. I was 19 years old at that time and well Jeff asked me out. I turned him down and I began talking with Mike. By the time I turned 20 he had asked me out. He is 4 years older than me so my brother wasn’t as nice to Mike for a few months because of that. Mike was loyal though, sure the media made him look like a slut but he always called after and I knew what he was doing. After I graduated in 2011 I moved to Pennsylvania with him. Isaac moved back to LA for rehab after that and Mike was traded that summer. I moved back to LA and that’s where I resided. The guys won the cup that year and proved the Flyers wrong for trading them. That fall Isaac got in contact with the boys we currently manage. Their manager wasn’t doing anything for them and well they dropped him and joined our management. I knew some management considering I had some actual managing experience and well we had nice Communication/Business majors to help us out. That helped us get in touch with 4 Australian boys who needed a new manager. We got them to drop their old manager and then we somehow got them dropped by their record label that wasn’t letting them do much. They wanted musical liberty and well what they want they got. They were good boys who were the opening act for One Direction in their Take me Home. Hopefully this got potential record labels to look at them. They were talented and they were going to be big one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! Summer is over for those in high school because you guys start school this week. I've still got like a month and a half left of summer vacation then back up north for school! Enough about me, i'll see if i have time to post Chapter two tomorrow/today