Status: Finished! (8/12-10/5)

Counting Stars

Seventeen

Marisol’s POV- June 2014

“I don’t like double overtime” I said reaching for my beer.

Jaclyn nodded agreeing and I gulped down my beer and made a face when I realized I had finished my third cup.

“I don’t like this…someone win” I said reaching for her cup.

She laughed and looked at me.

“Relax”

I rubbed my face and pushed my hair back.

“Where’s your brother?”

“Sweden, hating the boys right now” I said.

She laughed and shook her head.

“Is he watching?”

I looked down at my phone just to see his text.

“Cops were almost called because I was yelling with Kara. The boys say hi btw”

I laughed and I put my phone back in my pocket when I saw double overtime had started.

“Please let them win here” I said covering my mouth.

The next couple of minutes were nail biting.

“Shoot!”

Tyler shot the puck, and it was saved by Lundqvist. Kyle passed it to Alec ….who scored. I’ve never stood up so fast in my life. I was pretty sure Mike heard me scream. My phone wouldn’t stop ringing and I couldn’t answer it because I was being hugged by a bunch of people. People congratulating me on my boyfriend’s win. Sure he didn’t score but he was in the team.

I pulled out my phone and I screamed as Kara’s face appeared on the screen.

“Oh my god!”

“I know!” I said wiping my face.

“Isaac scared the crap out of the boys”

I laughed and he got the phone.

“WE WON!”

I smiled and nodded.

“We won the cup” I said.

“I don’t want to be in Sweden anymore!”

I laughed and he frowned.

“Tell Marty I love him!”

“Everyone does right now” I said.

He laughed and I switched the camera to the other view so he could see Justin get the Conn Smythe. Dustin took a picture with the cup and well…that guy we all hate so much…yes I know his name but I don’t like saying it. He then passed it to Robin, who passed it to Marian, then Anze, Matt, Jarret, Justin, Willie, Mike. Mike smiled and skated around with it before he passed it to …we already know who he passed it to. His other love, Jeff, who passed it to Jon, then Drew, Trevor, Kyle, Alec, Slava, Dwight, Jordan, Jake, Tyler, Martin, Tanner, Colin and Jeff who handed it over to the black aces. It was a sighed and soon we were let in. My phone fell when I jumped on Mike who was ready to catch me. I screamed in his arms and he laughed.

“You did it!” I told him.

He smiled and nodded.

“We did”

I nodded and he kissed me. He pulled away and put me on my feet. I picked my phone up and Isaac laughed.

“Congrats!”

Mike smiled.

“Thanks, wish you guys could have been here”

“When’s the parade?”

“I don’t know man! I just won the cup!”

Isaac laughed and I screamed and jumped as Jeff skated over to me with Megan by his side.

“Congrats blondy” I told him.

“Thanks Speeds”

He put me down and I hugged Megan who was on the other side of the area we were that I didn’t see her.

“Your brother?”

I nodded and she waved at the camera.

“Where is it!”

I looked around and spotted the Cup. Coach’s son had it, and I jogged over with Mike behind me scolding me for running.

“It’s bigger than I thought!”

I smiled and Isaac told me he was going to let me go. I nodded and Mike and anyone really who was near the camera waved at him as I ended the call.

“Congrats” I told him.

He smiled and hugged me.

“Aren’t you glad you didn’t go to Sweden?”

I laughed lightly.

“You know very well I was kidding. I would never leave during times like this” I said as he kissed me.

The cup was put in front of us and I later saw the photo that became my wallpaper. It was Mike all sweaty in his skates, and me in my boots, his jersey and some jeans with my hair down. We both had our eyes closed and the cup was in front of us. I loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not posting but i've been really busy. I'll probably have this story finished before october 2nd because i start school that day. As much as i would love to write and study i cannot do that so you know, i'll just finish this story off. We've got a month so I'm going to say we are half way through the story.