Status: well im new to the page but enjoy reading crap off of here. so uh hope you like my stories

I'm Broken. Fix Me.

chapter 1

Alan's POV
I woke up around 5. which is odd becuase it only takes me ten minutes to get ready when hell (school) starts around 7. well better to be ready earlier i guess i thought.
i slipped on some black skinny jeans and a led zeppelin t shirt, went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and traveled across my messy room looking foor my baby. after around fifteen minutes searching for it, i found it under my bed. my parents went to some club last night so i had the house to myself for a little bit.
i started strumming along to the rythem of the song, roger rabbit and then i looked at the clock and it was 6:45 a.m.
i shrugged on my hoodie, grabbed my phone to see if anyone texted, no one did of course i oonly hadd a few friends. i grabbed my bookbag and walked out the door.
Austin's POV
i woke up at someones house. not sure whoms but i got up pulled sweat pants and a t shirt on and went downstairs.
then i realized it wasnt a house. i believe it was my work. not exactly sure. yea, i worked at a bar but i never got drunk often.
mabye i was tipsy. who knows. then i heard a slight tink. tink. tink
i looked out the window and realized it was raining.
i pulled on my work clothes, even if it wasn't time for work until 8 p.m. and it was 1 p.m. i started in my unfinished work of last night, cleaned a few dishes, swept the pplace up and it was around 3:30 p.m. when i finished.
it was still raining.
then i saw this kid, ginger hair, brown eyes, pale, skinny, kinda tall kimda short. he looked lost. but then again, it was raining, everyone did even if they knew where they were going.
these kids were following him.
mabye his friends i thought.
then i heard a laughter and a big thump.
i turned ariund andd saw the kid had a bloddy nose and walking away hastily. still.the kids followed him.
i locked up the bar and went outside. and followed them. just to see what was up.
Alan's POV
i was just punched in the face, slapped on the leg, kkicked in the stomach. so i guess you could say i wasnt necarssariky the most loved kid in the world. Justin, Vic and another kid named chris were the oines who did this to me everyday. i was covered in bruises. there words hurt. along with there punches and kicks.
i kept thinking this would end someday. i could end it all. i could just deepen my cuts just a little and boom. id be out of tis hell hole. i could just cut a little too deep, take a few sleeping pills, and never wake up. it would be just that simple...
"HEY!"
i heard someone call.
He was beautiful.
tattoos laced over his arms and curled uo his neck, had big brown eyes, brown hair, extremely tall. but not like he was gay. a boy could dream.
the man somehow got the kids to leave me alone, how he managed that, im not sure, i was too busy fantisizing about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you liked this first chapter. leave comments lovlies xD cashby forever!