Status: well im new to the page but enjoy reading crap off of here. so uh hope you like my stories

I'm Broken. Fix Me.

chapter 5

Alan's POV
austin blacked out after that. his heart rate went up so the nurses scooted me out so they could fix him up again. im mad at him because he kept me hangin.i walked off to the cafiteria. i havent eaten since yesterday, i was pretty hungry. i grabbbed a few pancakes and soggy eggs and went to the coffee machine. i grabbed some of the flavorless creamer and shoved some in becuase. who can drink black coffee?
i walked back to the waiting room after i finished everything and i walked back and saw some strange girl but she was austin's age, mabye a few years younger and she was coming up to me in a rapid pace.
"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT DUMBASS" she said.
"um what's my fault?'
if it wasnt for yoou he wpuld be dead.""
and how is that a bad thin?"
"if you really were his friend you woulld have left him there to rot and die'
"b-but he called me"
"he would'nt do such a thing"
then she walked out the hospital. talk about a bitch.
Austins POV
i shouldnt have said anything to alan about the car accident. i really shouldnt. i am a bit dizzy for everything to take in so i just go back to sleep. yes it was probably the narcotics shooting up into my system but still. i really want alan to visit me again so i can have someone to talk to instead of these nurses who are pretty, just they make me feel bad that i have no interest in women.
i wake up to blaring music. well at least it was blaring to me. but it was muffled by the sound of the music going into ears. i couldnt make out the song though.
"hey youre awake" a pipsqueeck voice said
"meh"
alan shuffled to put his IPOD away.
"so austin, i hate too ask you this but do you know any chick that knows why you were in that accident?"
"um no?"
i lied. i didnt want alan to be hurt of what i had done.
"she seemed pretty pissy."
"how so?'
"she bolamed me for the accident."
'but its not your fault."
"mabye it is y'know?"'
alan. listen to me," my heart beat went up from panic. "dont you think for once that anything was your fault. ok?"
"if anything wasnt my fault then why"d she say something"
'alan, when i get out of this godamn hospital im gonnna smash your brain to stop asking stupid questins" alan looked a little hurt but then he shrugged it off.
"no question is a stupid question" alan chuckled.
"alright you smart ass."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry for the delay, really. school shopping and panic attacks becuase schhol coming up. so sorry and also sorry if it was a sucky chapter. it was just a wee bit of a filler. sorry it isnt long neither. so comment anything that would , make the story so much better and wwhat coul d happen in the next chapter. trhank you mah lovlies.