Status: well im new to the page but enjoy reading crap off of here. so uh hope you like my stories

I'm Broken. Fix Me.

chapter 6

ALANS POV
I woke up and walked to the hospital. I didn't remember what I did yesterday but all I remember I got screamed at and Austin is in the hospital. I checked in and the nurses with happy faces told me I was too early for visiting hours so I could just wait. So I did. For four hours. The nurse escorted me to Austins room. He wasn't awake yet probably from the narcotics. Wait. I have missed school for a week... Not that in complaining by t imagine all the work I will have to complete. Shit.
AUSTINS PIV
I woke up to Alan's cute little face at the end of my bed. He was saying something that I couldn't make out because I was still drowsy.
He smiled brightly as I woke up so I smiled back. I looked at my phone and thirty seven missed calls and eight four messages. All from work. No one cared about me.
*****four weeks later****
GINGER PRINCESS POV
Austin invited me to his house for a bit. It was a school night and no way my parents would let me get away with staying the night. They new I was gay. Austins car pulled up and u didn't notice because I was practicing acoustic. I was strumming along to not even notice the conversation Austin and my mom were having.
I heard slight knocks on my door and I said go away over my playing but then I heard Austins cute little laugh and he barged in. I could have been naked. How dare he...
Ready to go? Austin said
If you are
I climbed into Austins front seat and he pulled out of my driveway. It was one if those awkward silences..
Until Austin broke in
"So ash, your mo-"
Um what?
"Alan I know she wouldn't have said anything but she told me you were... Gay.
" do you have a problem?" My heart sank what if Austin didn't want me to be friends or even aquantices anymore because he was homophobic?
"Haha no if course not in fact. I'm full out homo"
That made my whole YRAR!A
OH AND ALAN. I called you to my house because I wanted to tell you wat really happened
I was a bit confused.
****Austins house****
So what did you need to tell me?
OK are you OK? I don't want to hurt you or anything? I could see the hurt in Alan's eye for a moment but it vanished.
Alan, I wasn't drunk, you know this. But I was having a panic attack and it so happened I had the idea suicide was the answer. I was started to choke up and I saw tons of sadness and worry in Alan's beautiful eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So so sorry it took two weeks school started and my phone broke and I had to get a new one so leave in the comments what could happen next I appreciate it and love yew all my cashby freaks!