Emma

But there was nothing wrong with me.

“Do you like ghost stories?”

Braden and I were sitting in the visiting area where everyone else got visitors and we were the two kids in isolation. I didn’t mind not getting visitors, although sometimes I wished my foster parents would come and visit. They’ve probably forgotten about me, by now. I wouldn’t doubt it. They deserved better than me, anyway. They deserved an innocent child.

“I guess.”


Braden didn’t look at me today. He always looked. But not today. Today he seemed distant, and I didn’t like that. It would ruin my plan if he didn’t talk to me anymore. It would ruin everything. I had to think of a way to make him stay, to make him want me. I looked at him. He was attractive, and I was lonely.

I traced the vein on his hand with my index finger. “Come with me.”

He didn’t hesitate to follow me. I hadn’t lost him all the way, yet, but I wasn’t going to lose him at all. He would forever be my prisoner.

I lead him to the place we went at night, and locked the door. “Strip.”

“What?”


I smiled at him, removing my top. “Don’t fight this, Braden. I’ve seen the way you look at me, and I feel the same. Now strip.”

He removed his clothing that time. I couldn’t help myself from feeling aroused by his bare body. I removed my clothes and pushed him on his back, looking down into his eyes. His hands trailed up my body. A smile formed on his face as my hips began to move. A slight moan escaped his parted lips. I smiled, partly from the sex, but mostly from knowing I had him exactly where I wanted – beneath me and giving into every word I said.