Emma

But there was nothing wrong with me.

Look at the mess you've made.

Emma, you're going to die in this place. "Shut up." No one loves you, Emma. "Shut up." No one wants you, Emma. "Shut up." No, we won't. "Shut up."

I remembered the one thing I was asked before I committed my crime: "Will you let us go?" I had considered it. I had even thought about letting them go before I tied them to the chairs. I wanted to let them go, but why would an evil girl like me do a good deed like that?

Emma, we're proud of you. "You are?" Yes, Emma. We love you. "You do?" We can finally have you to ourselves. "You can."

I didn't know why I listened to them. They brought me down and then cheered me up. They were my best friend and worst enemy; they were my best frenemy. They led me here, and I supposed that was okay. At least I was away from the real world. At least I wasn't called crazy anymore.

I wasn't too proud of my actions. I should've told them that people don't always do what they're told, and that should be okay. But it wouldn't have been. I would've ended up here anyway. I guess the crime I committed was a fast track here. I supposed I should thank them.

"Thank you, guys and girls." For what, Emma? "Bringing me here." You're welcome, Emma. We love you. Now, wash your hands because no one likes bloody sheets.

I looked down at my hands, seeing them drenched in five girls' blood. I began to scream, trying to back myself as far away as I could from my own hands. "Leave me the hell alone!"