Emma

But there was nothing wrong with me.

Look at what you've done

"You look beautiful today, my lady."


Remember the boy who asked me if I liked raspberries? He was back to talking to me again. He fancied me, and I could say the same about him. We talked about everything - except for my reasoning to kill.

"Beauty isn't what I'd call it, but thanks, Ray."

His name was Ray. And he was just as brutal as I was. He liked a good killing himself, come to find out. To my knowledge, he wasn't so innocent – obviously. But that was okay. Who needs innocence when you can get away with anything by taking the lives of others? Of course it was wrong, but I was never good enough to do the right thing in the first place.

"May I steal a kiss?"

"May I steal your life?"

Ray's lips formed a smile. "Only if you take yours, too, my lady."

Ray was from Manchester, England. He was twenty-eight, and he wasn't that bad looking for a psychopathic murderer. I was diagnosed with the same "disease." Like I said, there was nothing wrong with me. I just didn't do the right thing. He liked to place his hands on my private parts and make my lips part with ecstasy. I liked to make him want me because he knew I'd let him have me if he'd just ask.

We planned on escaping this place and eloping. We would have three children. There was only one condition: I got to kill him if he cheated on me. It seemed fair. He said okay, and that was that. Too bad I had to kill him before we said our vows.