‹ Prequel: The Summer After

Senior Year

What I Want (9.1.14)

It was nice to have 3 day weekend. It takes a little bit of stress of my shoulders and gives me a little bit more time to relax. I've had some time to think this weekend, mostly before I go to sleep. I'm sure a ton of other people do this too, but just some major different lives that I could live. I basically run through scenarios of life that could potentially happen, but have a very low chance of happening. I imagine what I want, and then I fall asleep, and the next day I don't have a drive for it. It's a different drive. At night, a drive to be complete. During the day, a drive for excellence, and a drive to be desired and inspirational. At some point this weekend, I thought, why not both? What's holding me back? Who's stopping me? As cliche as it may sound, I'm the only person standing in my way. It's not about what I have, it's about what I make with what I have and if I can achieve the best possible life from what I currently have.
Just been kind of thinking about the girl I talked about earlier. Luckily she didn't drop the class, so I still get to talk to her. I'm really good at giving advice and running through situations, but it's different when I have to give myself advice. I'm getting mixed signals and it's kind of bugging me. I've also thought about the well-known theory of the graph of looks vs. personality. If it's really true or not, and I don't have enough data yet, but I'll prove it soon enough. I have a ton of theories on relationship stuff. Also, one question I have. Concerning the idea of relationships, do leagues exist, and what separates the leagues if they do? Is anybody, excluding celebrities and famous people, actually out of anybody's league, given just looks and personality?

Also, ordered my new track spikes and my phone case, so pretty hyped about those too. My injuries seem to be healed so I'm really excited to be practicing and training with my team again.

September begins...