‹ Prequel: The Summer After

Senior Year

Swim! (9.18.14)

Had our first water polo games today and yesterday. We won yesterday 6-2, but lost today 10-2. These numbers are huge improvements over last year and the team is really starting to come together. It's exciting to be a part of such an awesome team that's spent the past two years really trying to develop and bring it all together. I've been having some difficulty trying to keep up with the team because I'm staying up late every night to do homework as well as recovering my knee and the rest of my sore muscles. Not to mention the overall stress that comes with being a senior and the impending college apps that weigh me down. Other than that, it's been a chill two weeks. The girl that I was talking about previously was absent all last week and I haven't seen her this week yet, so hopefully she'll show up at school tomorrow.

Last week we also had a water polo tournament, where we had 1 win and 3 losses. It was an awesome learning experience and everybody got a ton of playing time since we only had 1 sub. And then last Saturday I hung out with some of my old TKD buddies. It's been so long since I've seen them. We went bowling and then got some boba after. It was a pretty awesome two weeks. Hopefully tomorrow can live up to the expectations.