Status: in progress

You've Got to Be Kidding.

Bodies.

We creep along the hallways, keeping our eyes and ears open for whatever might be around. I’m not shaking any longer, just ready to get this done and over with. Orias is the one who has made my lie a living hell, killed almost all of the people I’ve ever loved, and has tortured me for as long as I could remember.
Tonight was the night it was all going to end.
“Do you hear that?” Dean stops, turning his head slightly.
“It’s coming from…” I turn the corner, coming face to face with a hall full of people, probably around twenty or so.
Not people… demons.
“Howdy ya’ll.” Dean says, nodding his head.
“What do you think you’re doing?” the one at the front says, narrowing his black eyes.
“We’re just playing hide and seek…” Sam says, looking around. “Have you seen a short little guy, about yeh high,” he holds his hand out about waist level. “Big ol’ bald spot, kind of… brownish hair?”
“Oh, Orias?” the demon clucks his tongue. “Yeah, you’re not getting anywhere near him.”
“Oh no?” I scoff. “So you’re, what? His supposed army that’s going to take over everything? Just a bunch of weaklings.” I shake my head. I must of hit a sensitive spot, because they all start running and lunging at us, except… they don’t get very far. I hold up my hand, concentrating on all of their beings, their breath, their mind, and whatever soul they don’t have. With a flick of the hand, their bodies drop to the ground.
I turn my head slightly, finding Crowley standing next to me, staring at the bodies.
“I have a feeling I have bitten off more than I can chew…” he mumbles, turning toward me. “What… what are you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucks. A lot. I hate it. But, it's whatever.