Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 13

wiped the blood off my thigh, and put a bandage on it. I slid on boxers, then pulled on my suit pants. I slid on the long sleeve white shirt, and buttoned it. I then put on the jacket, and tried to button it.

It wouldn't button. The buttons couldn't get close enough to get together.

My bottom lip started to tremble and I felt stinging in the back of my eyes. I yanked off the jacket, and pulled on a hoodie, covering my hands with the ends. I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes until the stinging went away.

"Tommy?" I heard Oli ask outside my door. "What?" I sighed out. "Come on, it's almost time to go." He said. I huffed, getting on my sneakers and unlocking the door, opening it. "Tommy, where's your suit? Well, other than the bottoms." I lifted up the bottom of my hoodie so he could see the shirt. "Okay, but what about the jacket? And the tie?" "It's too small..." "What? How?"

"I don't fucking know Oliver. All I know is it's too small." I said. "Try again, Tommy. Those are your measurements from eigth, it should fit." He said. That made tears come to my eyes. That means I got really fat over the summer. I shoved my way past Oli and went downstairs. I heard him cuss under his breath, and I went into the living room, him coming down shortly after.

"Thomas! Where's your suit?" Mum asked. "TOO FUCKING SMALL!" I screamed, getting sick of being asked. She looked confused, but quickly regained her composure. "Watch your tongue, young man! Just because that freak did that to you does not mean you get to get loud with me and cuss!" She scolded. I rolled my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" She asked. I sighed deeply.

"Thomas I swear to god if we didn't have to go to court right now you would be in SO much trouble." She said through gritted teeth. I shrugged, and she got angrier. "Maybe we shouldn't even go to the stupid thing! Apparently you're not too scarred to be a smart ass!" I flinched at her words and felt a break down coming on. Or a panic attack, whichever one came first.

"Mum stop it!" Oli yelled. Wow, thanks. "Oliver, stay out of this." Dad said. Great, the whole family was arguing because of me. "Stay here." I said softly. Everyone stopped talking at once. "What?" Dad asked. "Stay here. I'm going alone." I tightened my strings. "No you're not Thomas." Mum said. "But you were right. You shouldn't go to the stupid thing. So you three stay, and I'll go." I said simply, walking out before they got a chance to say no.

I made my way to the court and went in. There was a lawyer or whatever. "Tom Sykes?" He asked. I nodded. "Where's your family?" "They didn't come. So I'm here alone. They're not important witnesses, so who cares?" I said. The man sighed, and a guy came up to me.

"Are you alright Tom?" He asked. "Do I know you?" I asked cautiously. "No, but I saw you and the bloke go outside and I heard you two talking behind the tree. I didn't really know, I went inside before the whole thing, I'm sorry." He apologised. I shook my head, "It's fine. Don't worry." He smiled at me and nodded.

He had a nice smile.

Tom what the fuck. You have Oli. OOOLI. Say it with me. OLI. O-L-I.

OLIIIIII LI LI LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LI-

"Mate! Tom!" Someone shouted. I shook my head and looked at the guy. "What?" I asked. "You zoned out." He said. "Sorry." I apologised. I was a mess without Oli-li-leedle-

Stop.

Fuck it, I need Oliver.

"D'you have a phone that I can borrow?" I asked the guy. He nodded, handing me his phone. I quickly called Oli.

"Hello?" Oli answered. "Olober, I need you, please, I'm fucking scared and I'm a huge fucking mess without you." I begged. "Tommy? Are you okay? Are you at the court house? I thought you would bail so I went to the park and-" I cut him off, "I'm at the court house, Olober, please just hurry." "Alright baby, I'll be there soon. I promise." He said. I nodded, even though he couldn't see me, "O-Okay, bye." I said softly, hanging up.

I gave the phone back to the guy and smiled at him a little. "Thanks." I thanked him. He smiled and nodded.

"Tom Sykes?" A girl asked. I turned around behind me and looked at two girls, who were holding hands. "Y-Yeah?" I stuttered out. "We're here for the case." The other girl said. I nodded a little, "How did you know my name? Aside from all of this..." I asked. "I asked you out in 8th, remember? When you were in 6th. But you said no." The original girl said. "Oh..." I mumbled awkwardly.

"No! It's fine, don't be all depressed! Now I have Meredith!" Aurora said happily. I noded at the both of them, but then got hugged by someone, but they had thicker arms than Oli (I'm so sorry don't kill me person that submitted Kristen).

I immediately tensed up and tears came to my eyes. "Kristen get off him." I heard someone growl. I looked up and saw Oli. I smiled at him as 'Kristen' got off me. I ran into Oli's open arms and hugged him tight, burying my face in his chest, inhaling his scent.

I always loved that about Oli. Aside from his natural smell that just smelled fucking great, he always had a slight smell of peppermint and overall it was so soothing and comforting.

"Alright, Tommy?" He asked softly, smoothing my hair down. I nodded into his chest, and pouted when he lifted my face by my chin to look at him. He smiled, taking my bottom lip between his teeth. I stopped pouting as he let it go. "You're so adorable." He laughed. I blushed a lot, "Oli stop, you're so embarrassing in front of people." I whined.

"Ah, yes, I'll think about that next time I'm pounding into you." He said. I blushed even redder and I heard the others snickering at us. "And who says I'll let you pound into me, with the way you've been acting?" I asked tauntingly. "Tommy, come on now, we both know you and your teenage boy hormones couldn't go a week without me fucking you into the bed." He taunted back.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked. "If you want it to be, babe." He cooed. "Fine. You're on, but another condition. Whoever initiates the fucking. Therefore, if you decide you can't take it and you fuck me, I win. If I pull you upstairs and beg you to fuck me, then you win." I said. "Alright. And if I win, you have to ride me." I pouted, but nodded. "If I win, you have to give me a massage after every time you fuck me because god, you yank my arms and shove me and grab my hips really hard and we've only had sex like, three times, sober." He laughed at me and I pouted more.

"Yeah, let's conveniently talk about the incest gay brothers that fuck." That girl, Kristen, said sarcastically. "What the fuck is your problem, Kristen?" Oli spat. "You fucking cheated on me! Shit, I feel bad for Tom! You're just going to cheat on him!" Kristen yelled at Oli (I still love you, girl-that-submitted-Kristen. I love you.). "He won't cheat on me." I said quickly.

"Yeah, way to think positive." Kristen spat. "Can you just piss off?" That guy asked. Kristen scoffed and stormed out. I looked up at Oli. "No, no no no no no no no, Tom, I can tell by your eyes. I won't fucking cheat on you. I love you, alright?" Oli said, then took my face in his hands. "I love you a lot, she was just a mindless fuck, claiming to be in a relationship. I love you, you're mine, I'm yours. Understand?" He asked.

I felt a lot better after he said that, so I nodded. I have no reason not to trust him, anyway.

"Come on ladies and gentlemen, it's time." The lawyer man thing said. I took a deep breath, letting go of Oli's hand. I knew he understood, he didn't question it. We didn't want them using our relationship against us.

I took an even deeper breath, and followed the lawyer into the court room, with Oli just behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
GO We_Are_Syko FOR WRITING A BEAUTIFUL MATT NICHOLLS AND OLIVER SYKES GOODNESS AND SHIT GO READ IT IT'S CALLED Tour's Over AND SCREAM AT HER TO UPDATE THAT SHIT AND KEEP IT GOING.

OH YEAH IT'S ON WATTPAD.