Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 14

My breath caught in my throat as I saw Harvey sitting at the other table. The guy that took all of my "innocence," according to Oli, and beat the shit out of me was merely feet away. I was fucking panicking.

I sat at the table, with the lawyer on one side of me and Oli on the other. We all said our pacts thing, well, I whispered it, just barely loud enough. We took our seats, and I felt Oli's slim fingers softly rubbing my thigh as his palm rested on it. It wasn't a lot, but it helped me calm down a lot.

I watched as witnesses went up, slowly but surely getting their claims done. "May I ask Tom Sykes to come up?" Harvey's lawyer asked (I suck with courts, sue me ((not really I have no money.)).). Oli squeezed my thigh once right before I stood up.

I went up to the stand next to the judge and sat down. "So Mr. Sykes, you claim that my client r*ped and beat you." He said. I nodded a little. "Please speak, Mr. Sykes." The judge said. "Yes ma'am." I said softly.

"And I would like to know what hard and factual proof you have about it." Harvey's lawyer said, looking at me. "W-What?" I stuttered out. "Yes, there is proof that he has beat you, but that is only a minor suspension. Not even worth being expelled. He skips class lots of the time, and according to attendence record, so do you. Mr. Barren may have heard you two talking, but did he ever specify about what? So what actually happened? No one's believing your lies." He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

I glanced nervously at Oli, and he looked like he was holding himself back from getting up and ripping apart that bloke.

"U-Um... I-I..." I was thinking about my words carefully. I couldn't say anything he could use against me. "W-What happened to me is the same as always. Harvey a-always bullied me, then fo-orced me to do sexual acts against my will, a-also known as r*pe." I stuttered out. "How does anyone know you didn't get your little friends on it to help your side?" Harvey's lawyer spat.

"I-I don't know them. I just met them o-outside, they're in 11th, I'm 9th. A-And my brother. He h-hurt H-H-Harvey for me, because h-he knew what happened. H-He's seen me h-have nervous breakdowns and an-xiety attacks, he-e's seen me harm my-self because of this." I said, trying my hardest not to cry. I heard small gasps throughout the court room because of me harming myself.

"Then I call Oliver Sykes to the stand." Harvey's lawyer said. They allowed me to stay up there as Oli came up. He immediately sat beside me and gave me a small side hug, then let go. He looked straight at the guy, his confidence never waivering. I tuned out as they talked, focusing on not crying. I could feel Oli getting angry, I didn't know about what, so I reached over, setting my hand on his thigh and softly rubbing it like he did with me.

We got called off the stand and I went back to my seat, sitting down. I didn't pay attention the whole time, but perked up when the judge said for the jury to decide. I had a feeling that we would win, since the lawyer on our side was so good. From the little I heard, our lawyer was building an invincable brick wall, and the other lawyer was attempting to find a way to break through it.

I sighed softly, laying my head on Oli's shoulder. "It's alright, baby brother. We'll win." He said softly. I nodded into his shoulder.

About an hour later, the jury came out. "We have reached a conclusion." A girl said. Reading the name on her name tag, her name was Brianna. "We have decided that Harvey Owens is guilty for the r*ping and beating of Thomas Sykes." She said. "Then it's final." The judge said, banging her mallet. I immediately bursted into tears as they told us Harvey's juvy then prison sentence, and for us to pledge again. Oli hugged me tight once that was over, and kept hugging me as I cried into his chest. I was so relieved, I didn't know what else to do but cry. Juding by the short breaths Oli would take, he was crying too.

"Come on, Tom and Oliver." The lawyer said. I pulled away from Oli and looked at the lawyer, and I probably looked ridiculous, oh well. "Thank you." I whispered to him. He smiled a little and walked out, with Oli and I following.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha I'm using you all like TOOLS. So CHRISTMAS is coming up! YES!

I NEED IDEAS FOR THINGS TO GET FOR CHRISTMAS.

Don't say band merch because I'm already asking for a lot, but that starts to get extremely expensive. SO YEAH.

THAT'S WHAT I NEED.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.