Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 15

Oli had his arm around my shoulders, with me neatly tucked under his arm and into his side. We were walking back home, and we both weren't crying. Maybe a small sniff here and there, or a few more tears, mostly from me.

Oli opened the door and I followed him in. "How did it go?!" Someone instantly yelled. I jumped bad and bursted into another sobbing fit. I immediately got pulled into Oli's chest, and he hugged me tight as I gripped onto his shirt.

"What the fuck mate, he just fucking saw Harvey and had to spend 3 fucking HOURS in the same room as him, and you pull THAT BULLSHIT?!?" Oli asked whoever angrily.

"I'm sorry!" I heard Curtis say.

I slowly calmed down, and by then, Mum and Dad were on the chair, with Nicholls, Vegan, Lee, Curtis, and Jona squished onto the small couch. Oli and I were spread out on the large couch, our legs tangled, his arms around my bare waist, and my back to his chest, us facing the others. His suit jacket, tie, and shirt was discarded, and my hoodie and shirt was too.

None of them seemed to mind the awkward positions they were in, but they were all focused on the ground, occasionally glancing up at us. "We won." Oli finally spoke. I felt all the eyes quickly come to us.

"Really?" Mum asked, sounding relieved, but scared we'd lie to her.

"Really." I confirmed in a small voice.

"That's amazing! More than amazing!" Nicholls said happily.

"Matthew Nicholls: The overly happy, optimistic, stoned drummer." Lee sighed out. We all laughed, even Mum and Dad.

"I am not a stoner, mate. I just have that effect." He laughed. It was true, he didn't do drugs as much as the others did, or as much as Oli used to. He just had a natural calming and "go-with-the-flow" attitude about life.

I heard a loud alarm ring out and I jumped, falling to the ground. "Fuck, shit, ow, goddamn, my fucking ass." I said.

"Thomas!" Mum scolded.

I quickly sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked over at the alarm as it flashed "6:00." It was still dark, which meant it was morning. I shut it off and looked around confused. Where was Oli? Where was Mum? And Dad? Vegan, Nicholls, Curtis, Jona, Lee? Even Harvey, I just wanted this to make sense.

I got up, and went into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, that reflection wasn't me. It was... someone familiar. I'm not exactly sure, but I knew who it was.... Maybe Oli would know... Who's Oli?

"Baby? Are you okay?" I heard an American accent asked. I turned around to see a pretty girl.

"Ashton, baby, talk to me." She said.

"I'm alright." I said, the voice wasn't mine. It was American, it was deep.

"Then come back to bed babe." She said. I nodded, following her to the bed. We laid down and she cuddled close, my arms going around her as I slipped back into sleep.

NO I KID HERE IT IS

I pouted, looking up at her. "What?" I asked innocently.

"Sorry mates, I have to go to work." Jona said, looking at his watch. He got up, and left our house.

"Come on Tommy." Oli said, getting up, and picking me up, easily tossing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I demanded, and he carried me to his room. He dropped me on his bed and I pouted. He laughed and laid next to me, pulling me close to his chest.

"Sleep baby brother, tomorrow starts the week of school and no sex." He said.

"Was that necessary?" I asked. He laughed, pressing a kiss to my head before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY MATES!! But... ahem.... did you check out my new one-shot Sykescest? *shamelessly promoting myself*