Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 16

"Baby." I heard a familiar voice coo. I whined, gripping the blankets tighter. "Tommy, wake up." Oli said softly. I sighed, opening my eyes. "What?" I snapped. "Calm down, time to get ready for school. And I wiiiiill go make coffee for you." He said quickly, then rushed out. I knew why, I would get really groutchy in the morning.

I dragged myself out of Oli's room to my room and threw on clothes. I brushed my teeth and hair, then rubbed my eyes, sliding on socks after. I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen, where Oli was sitting on the counter. "Coffee?" I asked. He jumped out of his trance. "Holy shit, you're up. You scared the living fuck out of me." He said.

"What?" I questioned. "I didn't expect you to get up baby." He whispered, getting up and wrapping me in a hug. "You did it baby, you got out of bed. I'm so fucking proud of you." He said softly. "What're you talking about, Oli?" I asked softly, letting him hug me. "I didn't expect you to get out of bed, after going through that yesterday. I just expected you to basically tell me to fuck off, then go back to sleep." He explained. I nodded into his chest.

He pulled away and started making coffee. I hopped up on the counter and watched him as he did. "I think I'm gonna drop out of high school." Oli said. "What?" I asked, dumbfounded. "Drop out. The band's starting to kick off and you know I hate high school." He said. "I hate high school. Can I drop out?" I asked. "No. Tom, you can't." "But you can't leave me going to high school alone!" I basically yelled. "You won't be alone. You'll see me after school, and they'll be around-" I cut him off by ripping my coffee away from him.

I went up the stairs and to his room. I took a small sip of my coffee, then set it on the small table next to his bed. I turned on his stereo and curled up under his blankets, holding one of his pillows close. He couldn't leave high school. That was the only thing holding him here, really. Once they get signed by a huge company and start going on tours and shit, then that's the end of us and him being around me at all.

I realised it was Oli's band, Bring Me The Horizon, playing from his stereo. I sighed, getting Oli's laptop and easily logging on. I went to the internet and went to Myspace (Ah yes, the good ol' days. Myspace was like, for all the punks. It was beautiful ;-;). I knew they already made a few music videos, and already got signed with a small company, so, I was gonna spread the word (Like IRL, if you watched).

It took me about 10 minutes to get the word out to every company in the UK and every punk kid out there. Well, half of them. I would let it grow from there. I logged out, and shut off Oli's laptop, setting it where it was, then took another sip of my coffee. I knew what I just did, probably the end of Oli and I, probably the end of me as an individual because I was a mess without Oli for not even 10 minutes, and being alone just made it all worse.

"Tommy?" Oli asked, peeking in his door. I sighed, "What?" I asked. "Are you alright? Why are you listening to us?" He asked. I turned off his stereo. "Come here." I sighed. He cautiously came in, and I pulled him to the bed with me.

I made him lay down and I straddled him. "Tommy..?" He questioned. I laid my head on his chest. "I spread you mates out. Every record company in the UK and half of the punk people." I said in his chest. "What?!" He basically yelled. I shrugged a little.

"Thank you Tommy." He thanked with a grin in his voice. "Mmhm." I hummed, hugging him.

A few days later, no sex, dammit, Oli ran into his room where I was in his bed, drawing.

"Tom!" He shouted.

"What?!?" I shouted back.

"We're going on tour! We got signed and shit!" Oli said happily. I felt panic run through my veins.

"You'll be back soon, right? When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Yes I'll be back. We're leaving tonight!" He came over to me and kissed my cheek. I accepted everything.

He'll be back soon, anyhow.
♠ ♠ ♠
SPECIAL UPDATE IN CELEBRATION FOR BRING ME THE HORIZON'S DROWN THAT I'VE LISTENED TO A TOTAL OF 62 TIMES AND STILL COUNTING.

I HAVE EVERY LYRIC MEMORISED AND IT JUST RELEASED.

YAY FOR YOUTUBE REPEAT.