Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

19

It was SO embarrassing.
We got to the studio the next day, more like Oli carrying me, around 1 PM when we were supposed to be there at 9 AM. I had bruises on either side of my chin that just happened to be the perfect size of Oli's three fingers on one side and thumb on the other.
I also walked with a limp, and it took forever for me to sit down. He did what he said he was going to do yesterday, and a hell of a lot more.
"Christ, mate." Josh said when he saw me. I pouted and hugged Oli.
"I told you they have really rough sex and Oli abuses the fuck outta Tom." Vegan said as he walked by.
"I can't help it." Oli laughed.
"What?! How?! I think you can make that decision NOT to hit him!" Josh basically yelled.
"If I don't, he doesn't get off." Oli stated simply. At that point I was so red in the face, I probably looked like a tomato.
"Well fuck. You're weird, Tom." Josh huffed. I pouted and hugged Oli tighter.
"Oh yeah, we're going on a tour in two weeks. That means you're coming with us, baby brother." Oli cooed. I nodded against his chest. As long as I was with him, I didn't care where we went, metaphorically speaking.
"Great. We have to listen to the two bunnies go at it all the time." Lee groaned. I laughed and blushed, as Oli laughed along.
I was certainly happy they were back.