Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 4

I woke up to someone getting up. I opened my eyes and Oli was hurriedly getting dressed. "Olober?" I asked tiredly. He glared at me, and I was so confused. "What the fuck happened?!?" He demanded. "You fucked me..." I whispered. "What?!?" "You fucked me Oliver! You dragged me up here and you fucking fucked me!" I shouted at him.

He looked at me with disgust and walked out, and down the stairs. I quickly got up and dressed and followed. As I went downstairs, I heard his van turn on and him drive away. Tears welled up in my eyes. I lost my virginity to someone I love, and they hate me now.

I started walking home while crying to myself. I made it home, and Oli was on the couch, talking on the phone to someone. I looked down to hide my tears and kept quiet as I made my way upstairs. As soon as I got to my room, I laid under the duvet in the bed, put in my earphones, blared music, and fell asleep.

~~~~Next Day; After School~~~~

I ran home as fast as my body could allow me. There was pain constantly coursing through it, but I had to tell Oli.

I ran upstairs and pounding on Oli's door. "O-Oliver!" I shouted in a shaky voice. Mum still wasn't home, there was no reason to be quiet.

The door swung open and Oli looked like he was going out. "O-Oli, Harvey, he-" "Move." Oli cut me off in an emotionless voice. "But Oli h-he-" "Go away." He cut me off again. I started crying hard, "Oli he-!" He cut me off AGAIN, "Thomas Jordan Sykes if you don't fucking move I will punch you so hard in the face you're going to wish you moved." He spat. I flinched bad, and moved.

He immediately pushed past me and went downstairs. I cried harder, my cries mixing with sobs. I dragged myself to my room, and collapsed on my bed. I don't remember falling asleep.

"Wake up cunt!" I heard someone yell, then my door slam. I sat upright, and looked at the time. 6:30 AM. Time for school.

I dragged myself out of bed and got ready, almost robotic. I went downstairs with my bag, and my shoes on, and mum was cooking food. I dropped my bag and went to her, hugging her tight. "Good morning Thomas." She said, and hugged back, kissing my head. "Good morning Mama." I said softly.

"How long are you here?" I asked her. "I have to leave this afternoon, I'm sorry Thomas. I'll probably be gone by the time you get back." I tensed up. She was leaving. Again. "Can I get some pictures of you? I have a project to do in photography..." I said softly. It wasn't a lie, but that wasn't the whole reason. I wanted to be able to see her whenever I wanted to.

"Sure sweetie." She shut off the stove and we went out the back door. "Can you sit on the bench please?" I asked, getting my camera that Oli bought me when I just went into middle school. She nodded and sat on the bench, crossing her legs. I crouched and held the camera up, and steadied it. A cloud moved so there was sunlight, and I took a few photos of her.

I stood back up and smiled as the three pictures came out of the Polaroid. "Thank you mum." I said. She got up and kissed my forehead, then went inside. I followed, and gently slid the camera and pictures in my bag.

"Bye mama. I'll see you when you get back." I said, kissing her cheek. "Bye Thomas." I grabbed my bag and walked out, and started walking to school. I softly pulled a picture of her out and smiled at it, mum was really a beautiful woman. Dad wasn't exactly ugly, so I have no idea how I turned out so bad. Everyone in our family looked good, except me. Of course.

I slid the photo back in my bag and got to school. All was normal, except between English and Photography.

Harvey shoved me hard against the lockers. I sighed softly in pain and stood back up. "Hey fag." He smirked, then slammed my face into the lockers. He did it two more times, right in front of everyone. He pushed me to the ground, and I turned to I landed on my side, not squishing my bag.

I saw Oli with Nicholls and Vegan, and he was blankly watching, as were the other two. People were watching and laughing. "Aww the little fag is protecting his backpack. Wonder what's in it." Harvey said, then yanked my bag away. I tried to get it, but he shoved me down. He opened my bag, and dumped it out on the floor. Papers and books fell out, along with my camera and photos.

"Wow. You're even more of a fag." He laughed, and the people around laughed harder. He stomped on my camera, breaking it into tiny pieces. "And the little fag needs pictures of his mummy." People laughed harder and louder. "She's a fat, ugly cow like you." Harvey spat, then ripped them up and dumped the pieces on me. The bell rang to go to the next class, and the hall started clearing out.

Harvey kneed me in the face, then left. Some of the last people were clearing out, including Oli, Vegan, and Nicholls. I kept in my tears as I got all the pieces of the photos up and threw them away. There was no way I could tape them back together, and no way my camera could be fixed, so I picked that up and threw it away too.

I shoved all my papers and books back in my bag, and went to my photography class. "Thomas, where's your pictures and camera?" My teacher asked, once class began. "I left them at home." I whispered. She sighed. "That'll be a zero, then." I nodded and she went back up, and started teaching class.

After that class was lunch. I walked out, and walked straight into the lunchroom, and straight to the outside door. "Wait, Tom, I'm not done with you!" Harvey called, and made me stop. "Awww no lunch tray? Too bad.... Oh wait." He grabbed a random girl's and dumped it all on me. Just my luck, there was some gravy on something. "Better." He smirked. "And I expect to see you after school, or else." He said so only I could hear.

I turned around and walked out of the lunchroom, to the bathroom. I turned on the water and let a few sobs wrack my body as I washed the gravy out of my hair. I took deep, shaky breaths, and turned off the water, drying my hair with a few paper towels. I looked at my reflection, and it made me sick. No one THIS ugly should be alive.

A guy walked into the bathroom and I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out. I went outside and sat behind a tree, away from the school so no one could see me. I scratched at my wrists, and just wished for life to be over. Maybe a meteor, maybe a car can come flying towards me, maybe a plane, I don't care.

I heard the bell ring, and I stayed there. I had to stay until after school, he never said I had to go to class. "I changed my mind." Someone hissed in my ear. I turned and looked at Harvey. "Come on. Right now. On your knees slut." He growled, standing behind the tree so no one could see. Hey, it was a huge tree. My tree.

I quickly got on my knees, and he undid his jeans, and pulled them down to his thighs along with his boxers. He grabbed my hair and shoved into my mouth, and started fucking it. He did that until he was pleased, then pulled away. I quickly wiped my mouth. I hate this.

"Hands and knees, bare." He growled. I pulled off my clothes, all of them, then didn't move. "Hands and knees!" He growled angrily. I quickly got on my hands and knees and he grabbed my hips, slamming into me. I yelped in pain, and started sobbing as he thrusted again and again.

It didn't last long, but for me, it felt like a century. I finally felt him pull out, and then I felt hot liquid all over my bum. I shivered in disgust, and sobbed harder. I heard him pull up his boxers and jeans, then leave. I got up slowly and quickly got dressed, then leaned against the tree. I pulled my knees to my chest and hugged them tight, and sobbed hard into them.

I didn't have anyone to talk to. Adults would put me in a stupid rehab center, I was the nobody of the school, Oli's friends picked him, not me, and Oli didn't give a single fuck about me. I stayed there for a while, trying to calm down. Eventually I did, and school just ended. I picked up my bag and pulled myself up, then started walking towards home. I could feel myself weirdly limping, and I probably looked fucking stupid.

I got home and collapsed on the floor. It took a lot to get up, and walking all that way didn't make me feel any better. I crawled to the edge of the couch, with every intention to get up on it, but I couldn't get myself to get up. Whatever, here would work as a place to sleep too. I curled up against the bottom of it, and closed my eyes.

I heard the front door open, then Nicholls, Vegan, and Oli talking. "Oli." I said. I heard them all stop talking. Oli scoffed, "The fuck are you doing on the floor?" He asked with venom. "Can you help me get on the couch? P-Please Olober?" I asked, throwing in the nickname, hoping it would help. "Get your fat ass up yourself." He spat. I felt arms around my waist, and someone pick me up, and I looked up. It was Nicholls.

"Couch, or your bed?" He asked. "No, the couch is fine. I'm too heavy for you to carry up the stairs." I said quickly. He scoffed and grabbed my bag, then carried me upstairs effortlessly. I held on tight, and let go when he put me on my bed. He dropped my bag next to my door. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine. I'm just really really tired." I mumbled, not even bothering with the duvet as I closed my eyes. "Alright Tom." He said, then left my room, closing the door behind him.

Thanks Nicholls.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS.
ANOTHER UPDATE.
I have like, 3 more parts written on Wattpad without being published.

ANYWHO.
Tell me what you think of this new chapter!
Analyse that shit.

AND yeah. I'll see you mates NEXT TIMMME!

PS
Thanks for all the comments!
I've never gotten so many comments ;-;

PPSS
I'm on Wattpad! 50ShadesofFukedUp I post this story on there also, and right before I post it on here, so they're on the same chapter. I just like the system better on there.