Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 7

TOM'S POV

"What is this about... r*pe.... Oliver. That's a new low for you." The teacher said. Oli rolled his eyes. "Well it's true and if you don't believe me, that's your own fucking fault." Oli hugged me to his side.

"Do you know who?" The teacher asked, ignoring Oli's choice of words. "Yeah." Oli answered softly. "Can... Can you talk to the principal and a police officer?" The teacher asked again. Oli glanced at me, and I shrugged. "Sure." Oli agreed.

"Alright. Just sit in the chairs in the office while we call the officer." He said, rushing to the principal. We went into the main office and Oli sat down first. I sat in his lap, and he wrapped his arms around my waist as I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm scared Oli. They're gonna ask. And I have to tell them." I whispered, feeling panic already start to rise in me.

"Tommy, they won't force you. You can go as slow as you want, take as long as you want. I'll yell at them if they don't. And I'll be right there with you, always. I'll help you get through." He whispered encouragingly. I nodded and buried my face in his shoulder, inhaling his scent.

"Tommy, wake up." I felt someone whisper, then softly rub my back. I pulled my head up and looked around confused. There was an officer and the principal sitting in front of me, across a big desk. There was a man with a laptop, probably going to record it. I was in Oli's lap.

"What?" I asked confused. "You have to tell now baby brother." He whispered. "No." I whined, burying my face in his neck. "Please Tommy, they can't do anything about him if you don't. And if I'm not there for some reason, what if he does it again?" Oli asked softly, sliding his hand up the back of my shirt and softly rubbing my back.

"F-Fine." I whispered, already beginning to shake. I hated thinking about it, saying it just makes me relive it.

I pulled my head from his neck and looked at them. "So Thomas-" The principal began, but Oli cut him off. "You want him to be comfortable right? It's Tom, not Thomas." I gripped Oli's hand tight, glad he said something. Thomas made me feel like I was getting into trouble.

"My apologies. So Tom," he began again, "When did it first happen, and how many times after?" I glanced at Oli. "Wasn't it Wednesday, after school?" He asked. I nodded at him, and I heard the man typing. "Any other times?" The officer asked in a kind tone. "Thursday, right after lunch..." I said in a shaky voice.

"Where did it happen, Tom?" The principal asked. "F-First time was behind the school and the second was-" I started to cry a little. Fuck, stop being so weak Tom. Oli hugged me tightly and softly kissed my temple. "It's alright Tom, you don't have to say anymore." The officer said. I shook my head. Oli was right, we had to end this. I wasn't gonna fuck it up.

"The second time was behind t-the big tree right in front of the cafeteria." I whispered. More typing. "How did he- y'know- start it off?" The officer asked awkwardly.

"H-He dragged me behind the building, he said he was just gonna beat the hell out of me, bu-ut he shoved me against the wall and said i-if I told anyone he would hurt Oli and Vegan and Nicholls and Jona and Curtis and I, and he didn't know about Lee. I-I was confused but then he punched me in th-he face and told me to take my clothes off. O-Of course I didn't but then-" I cut myself off from crying too hard. Oli hugged me close and rubbed my back, kissing my cheek softly.

"I-I can't do it." I cried into his shoulder. "Yes you can Tommy, you can. That fuck won't hurt you, no matter what you say here. He won't hurt any of us, but if we don't tell he WILL hurt you." I nodded into his neck, but stayed there, trying to compose myself.

"Who is Vegan and Nicholls, if I can ask?" The officer asked. "And the rest of them." He added quickly. "Vegan is Matt Kean. Nicholls is Matt Nicholls. Jona Weinhofen, Curtis Ward, and Lee Malia." Oli answered.

I pulled from his neck and wiped my tears. "T-Then he forced me. He held me down as he took o-off my clothes. He shoved me on the ground and kept a foot on me a-as he pulled down his jeans a little. T-Then he made me get on my kn-ees and- and- and-" I couldn't get it out.

"We know what you mean." The principal said, sounding disturbed. "Then h-h-he bent me over a-and fucking r*ped me!" I said in almost disbelief. Oli kissed my cheek softly. I rested my head on his shoulder and took deep breaths. "Tommy, shh, it's alright." He said softly, hugging me tighter.

Two more police officers walked into the room. "Yes?" The officer already in the room asked. "We got proof. A few students said they saw Mr. Owen taking Mr. Sykes behind the school after it ended, then Mr. Owen wasn't in his class, nor was Mr. Sykes. And another said they saw Mr. Sykes limping weirdly home..." One of them explained. "That's great." The principal sighed in relief.

I, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck. "Oh my God, teachers know, students know, they're gonna make a big deal of it, they're gonna make fun of me, no one's gonna wanna hang out with the r*ped loser, they're gonna think I'm even weirder-" I started shaking bad and air wouldn't get down. Fuck.

I felt someone's hand on my cheek and I looked around nervously while trying to breathe. The hand was going to kill me- oh my God- help-

I locked eyes with Oli and he was saying something but the words wouldn't register. Not even Oli was helping, I'm gonna die- right here-

"Tommy-" I heard faintly. Oli? I can hear him?!? "Listen-" I'm fucking trying!

I felt lips softly pushing against mine. I was in pure shock, but air started to flow freely again. The lips were soft, but a little rough. Oli's. I softly kissed back, then he pulled away. "Breathe, baby brother. Deep breaths." He whispered. I took deep breaths and he smiled at me, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Don't say anything. I won't let you take him away, whether it's incest or not." Oli growled over my shoulder. I looked back and saw the officers looking nervous, and the principal looking shocked. "I wouldn't let them take me from you." I said softly, holding Oli's hand tight. He smiled at me, and kissed my cheek.

Was he bracing his feelings?

Or just fucking with me?

Shut up brain. I love this.