Status: Done done doney done done other than being rewritten

Black & Blue

Chapter 9

"Alright." I whispered. "Really?!" He basically shouted. I nodded and he smiled bright, his hands falling to my hips as he kissed me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulled away and smiled at me, the whites of his teeth showing. I blushed and smiled back a little. My nerves were getting the best of me, but Oli didn't pay any mind.

He grabbed my legs, locking them on his hips, then picked me up, holding me up by the bum. I blushed darker, gripping onto his shirt as I nuzzled my face into his neck. I trusted him 100%, so I wasn't worried about him dropping me. I felt him carrying me, presumably to the van.

My guess was correct when he took a hand off my bum and opened a door. He set me on the seat, then went around to his side. I got in and closed the door, and he did the same on his side. He started driving, and I watched out the window.

We got to our house and I got out with him. He quickly grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. I blushed and we went inside, him leading me to his room. He laid down and pulled me onto his chest. I gently took off my shoes, letting them flop on the floor. He did the same, and I rested my head on his chest. His arm wrapped around my waist, and his other hand playing with my hair.

"The case is the day after tomorrow at 5." Oli whispered. We always whispered or mumbled to each other, it was weird, but adorable. It was like we were part of our own world, where no one could bother us. No one could tell us it was wrong, look down on us, be disgusted. It was OUR perfect world.

"Do they expect us to wear suits?" I mumbled. "No, it's such a short notice because it's so serious they don't expect you and me to have suits. Obviously Mum and Dad have to, but that fat bloke doesn't, and his parents do." He explained. I nodded; I didn't have a suit.

"Olober?" I asked. He hummed in response. "Why did you decide now to tell me?" He laughed soft at my question and tangled his fingers in my hair, lifting my face up. Well, that wasn't a huge turn on *obvious sarcasm is obvious.*

"Because, my cute little Tommy, you're in high school now. Another cute guy could come and snatch you up before I did. And no one's taking my Tommy away from me." I blushed extremely dark at his words. His hands slid up the back of my shirt, and he kissed me, immediately tugging my lip with his teeth.

There wasn't any clothes being worn that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey mates! Sorry, Wattpad wouldn't update for me. Like, I would write a section of Chapter 11 and I would update it and IT WOULDN'T SAVE IT. I wrote it THREE times. And YES, I tried every day since the last time I updated! You lot have ALWAYS been on my mind! Then THE UPDTAE CAME OUT.

THE ALMIGHTY

FUCKING

UPDATE.

So yeah! I'm gonna post this earlier than I originally planned!