Status: Completed!

Begin Again

And we walked down the block to my car

The sun was setting behind the tall buildings when Leah looked at her phone. She saw Tyler had texted her as well as Jenny.

She looked at the time and sighed. She knew she had to leave the charming lead singer soon, she wished there were more hours in the day.

“I hate to end this,” she started as she threw her phone into her clutch and dug out her aviators.

“But?” He asked raising his eyebrows.

“I have rehearsal and my instructor hates when I’m late,” She said with a frown. She thought about having to walk to her apartment, and then catch a taxi and head to her studio across town. She knew she was already late, but maybe if she explained why Barb wouldn't mind.

She looked up into his eyes; she saw them dim a bit. “But I really enjoyed my time with you,” She said putting her hand on his jean clad knee.

He looked down at it and smiled. “Me too.” She blushed at his eyes starring at her hand, and moved it to smooth out her skirt.

They both stood and he took their cups and trash to the bins. “Shall we?” He asked as he held out his hand towards the doors.

She nodded and they headed outside. “I’m this way,” She motioned with her thumb to the right.

He put his head down, shoved his big hands into his jean pockets, and nodded. Kicking an invisible rock on the ground, he looked up.

“Would you want to do this again?” He asked, he took one hand and rubbed it along the bare skin on his neck. She saw him blush and he smiled.

She felt her knees grow a little weak and felt the fluttering start up in her stomach.

She smiled back at him and brushed back a loose strand of hair. “Yeah,” she said nodding. “I’d really like that.”

“Okay good,” He said stepping closer. “We leave for tour soon, I want to spend more time with you.” He whispered to her. He grabbed the loose strand of hair the wind picked up and tucked it behind her ear.

She blushed and nodded. “Can you walk with me a couple of blocks?” She asked tilting her head.

He smiled and nodded before shoving his hands into his tight pockets. “Lead the way.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So what did you think????

Their date is almost over, and the story has about 8 chapters left!
I am starting something new though, so look out for that!

And thank you to esotericbliss for the recommendation! I really appreciate all you readers! I wish I knew who more of you were, so please introduce yourselves!