Status: Completed!

Begin Again

And for the first time what's past is past.

“Leah,” John said urgently.

She looked back at him and watched as he quickly approached her, put his hands on her cheeks and crashed his lips to hers.

It felt like all time around them stopped, the noises muted. All that mattered in the world was John kissing Leah.

She felt her heart slam against her chest, felt her blood pumping through her veins, and knew someone was probably watching, but she didn’t care.

She smiled, dropped her bag to the ground with a thump, and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her body closer. He moved one hand to the bottom of her hair at the back of her neck, and slid one down to the small of her back.

When he pulled back, their foreheads continued to touch. “I had to do that before you left.” He whispered.

“I’m glad you did,” Leah said breathlessly. “I am already so late, a couple minutes more won’t hurt.” She said before putting her lips back on his.

He smiled against her soft lips and moved his against hers. He ran his tongue along her smooth bottom lip an she slowly opened her mouth. Their tongues colliding for leadership.

“Get a room,” They heard someone yell from a passing car. They pulled apart laughing.

“When can I see you again?” John asked holding her hand as she picked up her dropped bag.

“Tomorrow too soon?” She asked grinning.

He shook his head and pulled her closer. “Text me when you’re done your class and we may have to make it sooner than that.” She laughed and pushed him away.

She smiled at him before pulling open the studio doors and disappearing inside.

She felt her cheeks heat up with a blush, her eyes felt huge, and her heart was still slamming against her ribcage, but she felt alive.

“Who is that hot guy you’re making out with down there?” Libby asked when Leah left the changing room.

Leah joined her friend at the tall windows and saw John talking on the phone below. He looked up and smiled, but he couldn’t see them from their angle.

“That’s John O’Callaghan,” Leah said smiling.

Libby grinned and elbowed her friend softly. “You go girl.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So they kissed, what did you all think??

There's only a couple of chapters left, so let me know what you readers are thinking!!