Status: Completed!

Begin Again

Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid.

“Leah, I heard all about your make-out session on the street today!” Jenny said as Leah checked her voicemails during a water break.

Leah smiled and rolled her eyes at her best friend. Only she would find out about that before she had the chance to tell her herself.

Leah pushed her body hard that night, she felt like she needed to make up for her tardiness. She continued to practice her pirouettes, trying to add another cycle onto her highest count.

She heard her phone shrill across the room and she stopped mid spin. She looked at her bag and looked at the clock. It was nearly 11 and she should head home before it got even later.

She picked up her smartphone and smiled at the name.

“Hey John,” She said smiling.

“Hey beautiful girl,” She blushed and grabbed her water bottle taking a long sip.

“Where are you? A bunch of my friends are meeting up. I want to bring you.” He asked, she could hear yelling and music in the background.

“I’m still dancing?” She asked. She heard him laugh on the other end. She was confused, she told him she practiced in long sessions, and dancing this late was nothing new for her.

“I should’ve known, well when will you be done?” He asked, she could tell he was smiling.

“I’m actually about to head out. But I’m a sweaty mess.” She said fixing her hair in one of the mirrors.

She heard him chuckle on the other end. “You could never be a mess Leah. How about I give you an hour, then swing by and grab you?”

“That’ll be midnight.” She said as she glanced at the big black round clock.

He laughed and she couldn’t help but smile. “What?” She asked.

“You’re adorable, and funny. I know it’ll be midnight, do you have a bedtime?” He asked jokingly. She rolled her eyes and pushed out of the studio doors.

She held her hand out for a cab and sunk into the seat when one arrived.

“Um no,” She said into the phone.

“Good, I’ll see you in 45 minutes beautiful.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a few chapters left, what do you think will happen in the next one?