Status: Completed!

Begin Again

He didn't like it when I wore high heels.

"Are you sure about this?" Leah asked standing a brightly lit dressing room. The small boutique was empty of people besides Leah, Jenny and Susan the employee.

There was soft music playing overhead, and mounds of clothing on every rack. Jenny had picked out, at least, ten new outfits for Leah. Her wallet wouldn’t appreciate it, but she knew it was something that had to be done.

"You have amazing legs," Susan said as she walked by with an arm full of jeans. "We have that skirt in a different color. I think it would look better with your tan, let me grab it for you."

Leah looked at her friend and tugged on the hem. Her lips pulled into a frown and she closed her eyes.

Shopping seemed to be impossible these days, especially when her friends continued to tell her she needed a new wardrobe after her break-up.

"Leah, you look amazing." Jenny said putting her hands on her friend's arms. "Stop thinking that you can't wear this, because you can. You are your own person, and you decide what you can and cannot do."

Leah rolled her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror.

"I know I can wear whatever, but..." She trailed off and titled her head. Her long hair fell into her face. She pushed it back, and stood tall.

"You need a new beginning." Jenny said slightly smiling.

Leah nodded and turned. "Susan, I'll take that skirt!" She called before she slid the curtain closed with a flick.

She heard Jenny clapping on the other side of the curtain and smiled.

"I'm back." She told herself as she ripped off the price tag and wore the outfit home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, so far so good with this one. I am almost finished and I am really enjoying it. I was going to wait to post this, but I couldn't!

Thanks to my three subscribers! Let me know who you are so I can thank you.
Also thanks to DistressedDamsel for the comment. Like I said before, each chapter will be short, but stuff will be explained. Don't worry!