Status: Completed!

Begin Again

But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again.

Three months trudged on.

Every day was a show, or traveling, and it dragged its ass.

The hours, the minutes and the seconds took their sweet time to end another day, then it would start all over.

When the large tour bus finally stopped at headquarters, John flew off and pulled the small brunette into his arms. She laughed and wrapped her short arms around his neck and smiled as he crashed his lips to hers.

She melted against him, he held her up close to him.

When he put her down on the ground, he grinned. She smiled up at him and ran her hand along the hair on his chin.

“God, I missed you,” He said with his lips against her forehead. He kissed her skin before kissing her small pink lips again.

“I’ve missed you John,” Leah said.

“I’m home for three months before we even leave again, and I want to spend every day with you.” He said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

She looked up at him and smiled. “Yeah?”

“Definitely.” He said as he began to pull his bags from the bottom of the bus.

She smiled and grabbed his small duffel bag as he grabbed his backpack and suitcase. “I like the sound of that,” she said.

“I’d hope so,” John said as they waved to his band mates. He needed a shower, a haircut and a shave.

“Are you hungry?” Leah asked as they sat in the back of a yellow cab. He looked over at her and winked. She blushed and ducked her head. “For dinner?” She asked.

He threw his head back and laughed. The cab driver glanced at them through the rearview and shook his head.

“Yes, I’d love dinner.” John said looking at Leah.

She smiled and nodded.

“You want to shower first then head out to grab something?” Leah asked wrapping her fingers around John’s.

---

John sat on his bed and watched as Leah sorted his clothes into the hampers.

She smiled as she looked up at him, he winked and watched the red hue light up her cheeks. She brushed her hair back before scooping into a bun.

"Are you happy you're home?" Leah asked as she zipped up his black suitcase.

"Of course," He said sitting up and scooting to the edge of the mattress.

John grabbed her small hand and pulled her body in front of his.

She smiled and ran a hand through his newly washed and cut hair.

“I want to tell you something,” John said looking at her. They were almost at eye-level as she stood with her arms wrapped around his neck. "And don't feel pressure to respond."

“What?” She whispered. "You're freaking me out."

He took a deep breathe and slowly released it.

“I love you Leah.”

She looked at him and blinked. He waited.

He felt his heart beginning to pound in his ribcage. His hand, holding hers, began to sweat.

He blinked and was about to make up an excuse to leave the room when the small dancer smiled at him.

She bit her lip, smiled and blushed. “I love you too John.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's over! What did you readers think?
It took slightly longer than I hoped, but it's finished.

I really enjoyed writing it and I hope you all enjoyed reading it!