Status: Completed!

Begin Again

You pull my chair out and you helped me in

John stepped out of his wooden chair and walked to the other side of the small square table. He smiled as he pulled out the chair for Leah.

She blushed and stepped in front of the chair. He pushed it in and she flattened the skirt underneath her legs, and then sat.

"Thank you," She said.

"Of course, my mother would beat me if I didn't treat any woman with the upmost respect." He said with a smile before he lifted his cup to his lips. "But I still failed, what would you like to drink? Eat?"

Leah smiled and shrugged. "Just a regular iced coffee with cream please." He smiled and nodded before standing.

She watched as he made his way to the counter. He was tall, probably 6 feet. His tight jeans were clinging to his legs, his red plaid shirt was rolled up his arms, and his brown boots finished off his outfit. She saw as the cashier smiled and batted her eyelashes.

She remembered when Jenny introduced the two a week ago, and how Leah couldn’t stop starring at him. She felt like a fish in a tank just making faces, and she was more than sure John didn't see any. Otherwise, they probably wouldn't be meeting at that moment.

She checked her phone before chucking it into her clutch.

"So where were we?" He asked as he handed her the clear plastic cup and a wrapped straw.

"What do you do as a living?" She asked hitting the straw through the wrapping and sticking it into the beverage. She took a long sip, and savored the taste.

He smiled and leaned forward. She noticed he had a tattoo under the plaid shirt; it peeked out on his upper arm, and at least one his chest.

"I am a musician, and please don't let that frighten you. We are successful." He said smiling.

Leah smiled and took a sip of her brown drink.

"That doesn't scare me at all. It's really cool. Have I heard of you before?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry again about the last chapter. But you got to see John :) The next one is a flashback too, and I'm starting to think people fell off this story. So let me know what you think please!