Status: Completed!

Begin Again

You said you never met one girl

"You're kidding me right?" John asked.

John and Leah were both sitting on a light brown soft fabric couch in the middle of the café. There were five couches through out the building. In the winter they moved a couple closer to the fireplace so people could warm themselves up.

Leah blushed and shook her head no. They sat facing each other, occasionally letting their knees brush. He put his arm around the back of the couch, and occasionally his fingers would touch a loose strand of hair.

"I love that band," John said. "I've never met a girl who likes that band, let alone know they exist." He shook his head and starred at her.

“Are you really real?” He asked.

She laughed and nodded.

"I'm a big fan, my brother got me hooked actually." Leah said pushing a lock of hair off her face. "He took me to their concert, it was the first show I've ever been too."

"That's amazing. Our iPods are probably very similar," He said pulling out his old school music device.

She smiled and unlocked her phone, opening the app and handing it over. He began scrolling through and grinned.

"We are musical soul mates," He muttered. “Will you marry me?” He jokingly asked.

She blushed. She was always made fun of her music choices; they were never bands off the top 100 or constantly blaring on the radio.

“Most people make fun of my choices,” She said nodding at her phone.

“No fuckin’ way,” He said with his mouth slightly open. “Well, I think it’s fantastic.” He continued to scroll through and grin at her choices.

"Do you like to dance to classical?" He asked handing her back the phone after a couple of minutes. "I noticed you had a lot of that in there."

She shrugged, "It depends. I dance to anything really. It’s more like what mood I’m in that day."

“What type of music would you dance to today?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

She twisted her lips as she thought, then smiled. “A fast song, with lots of beat and something fun.”

"I'd love to see you move sometime." He said grinning.

She smiled and nodded. "I practice pretty much everyday, so let me know when you're not busy, and you can come by."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeep, so what do you guys think??

I wanted to say thank you to arizonaskies and m-atie for the wonderful comments :) You guys rock. And Thanks arizona for the recommendation!

Let me know what you think will happen next. I'll either update tonight or tomorrow, depends on the feedback!