Status: Lots of Updates on Their Way!

Headfirst for Halos

This is a rewrite of a story I wrote many years ago on a different profile that I can no longer access.
I do not own any of the famous people in the story!

******************************************

Hi! My name is Hannah. I live in a children’s home. Honestly not as fun as it sounds! I guess you could say I’m pretty messed up. But aren’t we all? It all started a long time ago. When my parents died. It sounds strange but it’s honestly not as bad as it sounds. My parents weren’t exactly winning any awards for being awesome. My Mum was a bitch and my Dad crashed the car that killed them. I guess you could say I was unlucky. But if that was the worst thing that happened it wouldn’t have been so bad. Cue the crappy children’s home. It smells bad and is full of kids (well duh!). The one saving grace is Ben. He is the best thing about this place. He is a pretty good looking guy…okay he is totally dreamy but don’t tell him I said that! He’s like Gerard Way with snakebites. Yum! And he is kind of my boyfriend… Okay we’re fuck buddies but that kind of counts right?

We slept together for the first time when we were 15. I know what you’re thinking. He was a teenage boy who only wanted one thing! But it really wasn’t like that. I wanted it too. I mean REALLY wanted it!

So anyway, I’ll get on with the story. I guess you could say my life took a turn for the better. But all good things come to an end and I learnt that pretty quick!