Status: Lots of Updates on Their Way!

Headfirst for Halos

I Can't Begin To Let You Know Just What I'm Feeling

The car is speeding down a long country road. Aerosmith is booming from the loud woofers positioned in the back. A woman of 43 is sat in the passenger seat with her husband driving beside her. Their hands are entwined and they are both singing along with the music. The woman has dark blonde hair and is smiling as she surveys the wonderful place that she has chosen for her daughter to live in. She turns to her husband, her eyes sparking with childish mischief. He smiles in return and pushes the accelerator further toward the floor. The car shoots forward. Suddenly as if out of nowhere a sheep emerges from the undergrowth of the forest they are travelling through. The man slams on the brakes and swerves the car to miss the sheep. The car slides down a ditch and crashes into a tree. The sheep who is shocked by all of the commotion skips off.

Back in the ditch blood is pouring from a deep wound in the head of the woman who is now unconscious. The man is already dead. Flames flare up on the tree in front of the car. The woman wakes up just in time to see the fire collide with the petrol dripping from the tail pipe. There is a look of horror on her face as she realises what is about to happen. There is a huge explosion…

I here someone banging on the door and look across at Ben's alarm clock. It’s only 8:00 and it’s a Saturday! What kind of unholy person would be awake at this time? Reluctantly I unwind my arms from around Ben and reach across to open the door.

“Hannah? What the hell are you doing in Ben’s room?” Oh great! My favourite person in the whole wide world. It’s Robbie! Can you hint the sarcasm?

“She had a nightmare so she slept in here, okay?” I hear Ben mumble for somewhere beneath the covers.

“I wasn’t asking you Benjamin. But Han, you know you can always come and sleep in with me, right?” I shudder at the thought. Being close to Robbie gives me the creeps. Robbie is such a pervert. Last time I had a nightmare and went to sleep in with him, he…well let’s just say he got a little too close. He’s lucky that his manhood is still intact after that night.

“Of course I do, Rob… I just didn’t want to disturb you.” I say, lying through my teeth. But I smile as I say it, so that makes it okay, right?

“Whatever,” he replies nonchalantly and shrugs.

10 minutes later Robbie has dragged me out of bed and into my room.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing in there with him?”
I don’t reply. Instead I settle with thinking about all the things I wish we had done last night. So many naked images. So many new positions. So much fu…
“I thought you fucking loved me!” Robbie breaks through my thoughts with the most ridiculous thing I have possibly ever heard in my life.

“Robbie, I never said that!” I reply, trying my absolute best not to laugh in his face. That really wouldn’t make this situation any better.
He raises his hand and slaps me across my face. I gasp as his ring catches my skin, leaving a gash across my cheek. It sounds bad but there has been worse. To stop myself from making it any worse I just keep me head down and wait.

“Get dressed.” He says before turning on his heel and exiting the room. I walk towards me bed and allow myself to fall backwards onto it. A tear begins to fall down my cheek. Why can’t I just be with Ben? Why do all the men in my life feel that they have to control me? I wipe the tears from my eyes and think about tonight. Tonight is going to be the best night of my life, because tonight I’m going to see ‘My Chemical Romance’ in concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second Chapter! Lots more written, ready to post, just need more readers!

Thanks for reading guys!

Much Love
Xx Misty xX