Status: Lots of Updates on Their Way!

Headfirst for Halos

And We'll Fly Home

After all the guys have showered, they all decide to go on a walk, leaving me and Casey in the bus alone. Gerard also stayed with us because he was asleep in the bunks, trying to stop throwing up.

“So, you and Bob?” I say to Casey.

“Yes,” she says smiling. I knew that she fancied him like hell, but, I never expected this. I mean it’s one thing fancying someone famous, it’s another thing being in a relationship with them. But I’m hardly one to talk. ‘I love you Gerard’ Jesus! What was I thinking?!

“So what happened?” I finally say, bringing myself back to the present.

“Well, we both went to his dressing room and we got talking, and he asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no. He asked if I wanted one. So I said ‘depends who it is’. So he says ‘me’. So, I said ‘yes’. Then we kissed and did some things that I’ll tell you about when you’re older.” She looks away grinning.

“Oh my god! You shagged Bob Bryar?” I squeal in shock.

“Who shagged Rob Fryer?” Mikey, opening the door and peering around the corner.

“What are you on about? She said ‘Mob Dryer’!” says Ray, placing his chin on Mikey’s head and peering around the door as well.

“No she said ‘Flob Myer” Says Frankie, placing his head on top of Ray’s and completing the totem pole of idiot’s heads.

“No, Frankie” shouts Bob from just outside the door “She said your mum!”

“Excuse me one moment please,” Frankie yells before removing his head from atop Ray’s and speeding off into the distance. We hear a few yelps and a punch or two landing before both boys limp into the bus clutching at various injured body parts. Ray and Mikey follow close behind after checking that the area is safe.

“Okay Han,” Says Frankie “Bedtime! Casey, have you rung your mother?”

“Yes, she wasn’t there,” Casey replies, beckoning Bob over to tend to his ‘boo-boos’. Bob sits on Casey’s knee like a small child and she begins to kiss each injury in turn. When she reaches Bob’s crotch I turn away. Eww! There’s PDA and then there is just slobbering and they have officially crossed the line!

“How come I have to go to bed but Casey doesn’t?” I ask sulkily, scuffing my feet along the floor like a petulant two year old and gazing up at him through my eyelashes.

“Because Casey isn’t my daughter.” He says matter-of-factly as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“That’s not fair” I whine, widening my eyes and trying my best to force fake tears.

“Hannah,” Frankie says warningly “Bed!” Is it wrong that him being all aggressive is kind of sexy. Hmm, I probably shouldn’t be having there kind of thoughts about my ‘Dad’. This is going to be tough. And I’ve zoned out again. I bring myself back to the present with a shake of my head and my eyes meet Frankie’s. He looks mad. I should answer. Quickly.

“Okay, okay! Where am I sleeping anyway?” I say quickly. Hoping Frankie isn’t changing his mind.

“You’re sleeping in my bunk and I’m sleeping on the sofa. We’ll sort out something else when the time comes.” Well who’d of thought it. Last night I was cuddled up to the gorgeous Ben feeling all unfulfilled and tonight I’m going to be sleeping in the bed of a famous rock star. What a difference a day makes!

Frankie leads me to his bunk once I’ve said goodnight to everyone, lends me a pair of his boxers and a hooded top, and tucks me into bed.

“Goodnight Princess,” he whispers.

“Night Frankie,” I say stifling a yawn. I turn over and gaze at the wall. Well today has been eventful and tomorrow I’ll leave the kids home for the last time. This is going to be fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yerp I'm still alive! I'm just updating when I can. If anyone is still reading, please feel free to leave a comment! I might get the motivation to update more often!

Xx Misty xX